CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Eh? You close it by pulling the lever out. It doesn't matter if it's already out, it's a butterfly valve that restricts airflow and enriches the mixture in favour of petrol. 

I like carburettors. I know how to fix them. And I don't have to pay a garage £100, to plug in a laptop and ascertain that there's a dead fly in a pressure hose.

Don't have much experience with the things myself - oldest car I've had is the Proton and I'm not even sure if that had a choke. There's some good videos on Youtube with some mad Russian fucker doing all sorts with old Lada engines mind - they're fucking bullet proof after a few squirts of starter fluid into the intake. All ancient history to me though... 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I also like carburettors Eric. I’ve worked with SU, Solex, Stromberg, Weber and various Japanese carbs mostly on bikes, Mikuni etc.

Old technology is much more fun and easier to keep on the road.

I imagine fixing a skateboard would be taxing for a pea brained fucking idiot like you.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I imagine fixing a skateboard would be taxing for a pea brained fucking idiot like you.

I’ve never owned a skateboard Kevin. Are you and  Perry going out tonight on yours, collecting dog eggs?

Reprebate twat

Fuck Off 

lol

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah, but if he can fix a skateboard, them he can fix a helicopter and an aircraft carrier.

Only if the creeping, crippling darkness of a life lived unloved, unfulfilled and rejected by society at even its lowest levels doesn't get to him first. Oh well, at least he has us to talk to, eh?

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I also like carburettors Eric. I’ve worked with SU, Solex, Stromberg, Weber and various Japanese carbs mostly on bikes, Mikuni etc.

Old technology is much more fun and easier to keep on the road.

I could take the piss out of the both of you for being a pair of dusty old geezers stuck in the past, but by the time I'm Eric's age we'll all be sitting in state-issued, self driving electric shitboxes, longing for the days of combustion engines. Did you know these electric toy boxes can't even be towed when they inevitably run out of charge? They have to call out a special flatbed with a crane because the things will burst into flames if the wheels are forced to spin with the individual motors off.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I could take the piss out of the both of you for being a pair of dusty old geezers stuck in the past, but by the time I'm Eric's age we'll all be sitting in state-issued, self driving electric shitboxes, longing for the days of combustion engines. Did you know these electric toy boxes can't even be towed when they inevitably run out of charge? They have to call out a special flatbed with a crane because the things will burst into flames if the wheels are forced to spin with the individual motors off.

Fuck that shit, 

Why should the rest of the world be forced to drive around in shitty electric cars while the americunts guzzle the world's resources up and drive around in their ridiculous fucking oversized trucks because they're a bunch of self entitled cunts. 

I'm sure i read somewhere a while ago that the government expects the whole of the UK to have gone electric by 2021 or something. Ha good luck with that.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Fuck that shit, 

Why should the rest of the world be forced to drive around in shitty electric cars while the americunts guzzle the world's resources up and drive around in their ridiculous fucking oversized trucks because they're a bunch of self entitled cunts.

Its all a ploy by the cunts to control the population. As soon as you drive an electric car you instantly grow a vagina. Why do you think Elon Musk is such an uppity little twat? Estrogen - that's why.

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Fuck that shit, 

Stop stamping your feet and go to bed Perry.  You’re a very silly little boy.  And wash your hands. Have you been making toy cars out of dog shit again? 

Bad Perry!

Naughty Perry!

In your bed Perry!

lol

Just now, judgetwi said:

Here we go. Welcome to Top Gear. Guest Presenter Various Spaz clones of Jeremy fucking Clarkson.

Is there anything you actually like other than preaching politically based doom and gloom whilst soaking your slashed wrists in a tub of cheap vodka so you can actually feel something, you depressive, judgemental, miserable git? What's the real problem here - feeling self conscious because all the EMO teenagers give you funny looks whenever you walk into Hot Topic with your zimmer frame so you can't express yourself properly by wearing a Grim Reaper T-shirt and studded dog collar?

You really are a right Downer...

19 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Fuck that shit, 

I'm sure i read somewhere a while ago that the government expects the whole of the UK to have gone electric by 2021 or something. Ha good luck with that.

Theyll still be preoccupied with Brexit.

38 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Here we go. Welcome to Top Gear. Guest Presenter Various Spaz clones of Jeremy fucking Clarkson.

I imagine your compatriates at 'Isacunt' feel similarly when you don your Miami Dolphins shirt and giant foam hands, and start bleating on about American football. 

Hate-filled, Yankee Doodle spastic, misanthrope twat. Have a corn-dog and relax.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine your compatriates at 'Isacunt' feel similarly when you don your Miami Dolphins shirt and giant foam hands, and start bleating on about American football. 

Hate-filled, Yankee Doodle spastic, misanthrope twat. Have a corn-dog and relax.

I had a sneaking suspicion the Jewish Judge was posting there, he's under some alias or another, though I spotted the general tone and prose of his rants. I've tried encouraging Ratty to return his serves, with both barrels from a sawn of 12 bore of cunting.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Basildon girls pull the choke lever out to hang their handbag on.

Carrier bag (for rubbish) twisted around the base of the gear lever, upper part of same gear lever, adorned with hair bands/scrunchies. 

And any woman who has 'powered by fairy dust' written on the tailgate, and rubber 'eyelashes' glued to the top edge of the headlights, is clearly mentally ill.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah, but if he can fix a skateboard, them he can fix a helicopter and an aircraft carrier.

Surely you meant Airfix?