CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jon Venerables to be relocated to Canada

Penny Farthing

I trust some sensible moderator is actually going to remove the Wog*n references at some point before I, er I mean, before someone tips them off in return for a share of their seven figure defamation settlement?

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am a man in love Eric, I don't know if I’m coming or going, but have joined slimming world and booked the tattooist 

But she's going to have to be like 'Posh'. Will you still love her when she's had her brain removed with a melon-baller, and starts vomiting up her kidneys every night?

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I hate tats. Becks is a good-looking man so long as he doesn't talk, so whatever possessed him to desecrate his body I will never know.

I know. It's because he's a thick sheep that likes to be on telly and in the papers. Have you seen 'Deadpool'?

"Hey, looks aren't everything.."

"Of course they are, have you never heard David Beckham speak?"

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!
On 23/06/2019 at 19:30, Erroreptile404 said:

The other mongy looking Beavis and Butthead twat apparently disappeared off the map and supposedly had kids himself. I remember watching a documentary a good few years back and apparently Venables got drunk in a bar or something and blabbed to someone he'd made mates with, that he Killed Jamie Buldger and was laughing about it then had to be given a new identity(again).

The word on the street is he is currently living in largs Ayrshire the snp were quite happy to accommodate this cunt

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, Getfucked_YOU_CUNT! said:

The word on the street is he is currently living in largs Ayrshire the snp were quite happy to accommodate this cunt

The other one? i didn't know that.