CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child ‘Asylum Seekers’ with full beards and other uncanny similarities to adults

King Billy

On BBC Newsnight tonight there was a 10 minute feature on ‘child’ refugees and the terrible Tories treatment of the 3000 plus poor traumatised ‘children’ who found their way here last year. These little darlings managed to travel halfway across the world, travelling through countless ‘safe’ countries before arriving at the land of milk and honey. Another strange thing about this tragic phenomenon is that they are, almost without exception Male, exceptionally mature for their declared age and extremely fit and well considering that they are supposedly children who have miraculously made their way unaided to the U.K.  And another uncanny coincidence then becomes apparent. These children reel off very very similar stories of the tragedy and horror of their previous life and claim not to have any connections with the U.K.          After their initial questioning by the Home Office and acceptance as victims we need to accept as our own, suddenly applications to travel here and join their poor babies start coming from lots of relatives in their home countries. So the parents of these bearded kids have suddenly emerged from the horrors of whatever shithole they inhabit and the plan is complete. Obviously our government obliges and here they come. And so the merry go round continues. And god help anyone here who dares to raise the possibility that they might be a bunch of pisstaking  fucking sand Eddies and they’ve cottoned on to the fact that we are now stupider than them.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

On BBC Newsnight tonight there was a 10 minute feature on ‘child’ refugees and the terrible Tories treatment of the 3000 plus poor traumatised ‘children’ who found their way here last year. These little darlings managed to travel halfway across the world, travelling through countless ‘safe’ countries before arriving at the land of milk and honey. Another strange thing about this tragic phenomenon is that they are, almost without exception Male, exceptionally mature for their declared age and extremely fit and well considering that they are supposedly children who have miraculously made their way unaided to the U.K.  And another uncanny coincidence then becomes apparent. These children reel off very very similar stories of the tragedy and horror of their previous life and claim not to have any connections with the U.K.          After their initial questioning by the Home Office and acceptance as victims we need to accept as our own, suddenly applications to travel here and join their poor babies start coming from lots of relatives in their home countries. So the parents of these bearded kids have suddenly emerged from the horrors of whatever shithole they inhabit and the plan is complete. Obviously our government obliges and here they come. And so the merry go round continues. And god help anyone here who dares to raise the possibility that they might be a bunch of pisstaking  fucking sand Eddies and they’ve cottoned on to the fact that we are now stupider than them.

Try convincing them that down East Dulwich. 

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The sheer bare faced cheek of this nom. Billy you told us that you yourself are an asylum seeker. You cheeky little cunt! lol

Would you like to put your tongue up my bum hole ?

I would like to shit on your face. 

Perhaps we could come to an agreement.

lol

Fuck off

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Little Mohammed approaches the immigration desk. Derek the immigration officer turns to his colleague, "doesn't Mohammed strike you as being older than 11?"

"well, we can't question his age, Derek. It's racist."

"welcome to Britain Mohammed, please take a seat while we arrange some accommodation for you."

Little Mohammed texts his wife (in a warzone), smiles and strokes his beard, as he decides which school full of 11 year old white girls he will attend.

THE END

(of civilisation as we knew it)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Little Mohammed approaches the immigration desk. Derek the immigration officer turns to his colleague, "doesn't Mohammed strike you as being older than 11?"

"well, we can't question his age, Derek. It's racist."

"welcome to Britain Mohammed, please take a seat while we arrange some accommodation for you."

Little Mohammed texts his wife (in a warzone), smiles and strokes his beard, as he decides which school full of 11 year old white girls he will attend.

THE END

(of civilisation as we knew it

Does anyone know where there is a post box in Ilford? I’ve been trying to post my daughter a birthday card all day and it keeps getting spat back out every time. I don’t understand why they painted all the postboxes black either. They looked much nicer red.

sallam allekum!

lol

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Does anyone know where there is a post box in Ilford? I’ve been trying to post my daughter a birthday card all day and it keeps getting spat back out every time. I don’t understand why they painted all the postboxes black either. They looked much nicer red.

sallam allekum!

lol

The next time you see a post box. Sneak up on it, and stab it in the cunt with a rusty bayonet, covered in wormy dogshit. Then burn it's kids.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The next time you see a post box. Sneak up on it, and stab it in the cunt with a rusty bayonet, covered in wormy dogshit. Then burn it's kids.

That’s all well and good but will my daughters birthday card get there on time? I’ve put 50p in there for her. It’s the least I can do to stop her mum fuckin bleating.  Her birthdays on the 15th of March. I think she’s 10 or 17 or something.

lol

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s all well and good but will my daughters birthday card get there on time? I’ve put 50p in there for her. It’s the least I can do to stop her mum fuckin bleating.  Her birthdays on the 15th of March. I think she’s 10 or 17 or something.

lol

50p? That's too generous. All I got for my birthday as a kid was a clip round the ear hole from me dad and a slapped leg from me mum. And thought meself lucky as well. Kids of today eh? 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

50p? That's too generous. All I got for my birthday as a kid was a clip round the ear hole from me dad and a slapped leg from me mum. And thought meself lucky as well. Kids of today eh? 

That’s what I thought but that’s 10 years unpaid child support.

Greedy little fucker.

lol

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

lol

Awww! That's fucking lovely Billy. The world could do with more fathers like you. Your dedication and love is an example to us all.

(Little tip;  post the card from a few towns away, stops the CSA from pinning you down to a location)

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Awww! That's fucking lovely Billy. The world could do with more fathers like you. Your dedication and love is an example to us all.

(Little tip;  post the card from a few towns away, stops the CSA from pinning you down to a location)

Nice one Eric. I didn’t put a stamp on it either so it’ll cost the fuckers 60p to get it anyway. And my ex wife will have to walk 12 miles to the sorting office to get it. See how she likes that. Fucking MS cunt.

lol

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nice one Eric. I didn’t put a stamp on it either so it’ll cost the fuckers 60p to get it anyway. And my ex wife will have to walk 12 miles to the sorting office to get it. See how she likes that. Fucking MS cunt.

lol

It's no wonder you separated. Shopping in Marks & Spencer.. flash cunt.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Anyway this nom is repeat bollocks 

Everything you’ve ever said is ‘repeat bollocks’ or at the very least ‘fucking boring bollocks’ but what else would one expect from the owner of such a ‘Stupendous scrotum’

Fuck off !!!!!!

(twice)

lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

You got half of a ten bob note off uncle Ebenezer.

Is he the one who thought he was Julius Caesar?