CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

How do you know who Jeremy Kyle is if you don't watch "daytime" telly? If the answer is that you googled him, how did you link him to Ms. Hammond without a point of reference, if you weren't aware of any characters on "daytime" telly, or of their respective existences?

Pointless.

See what I did there?

Muggy cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've backtracked on nothing. I've pulled you in, forced you into a corner, and now like the good little Renfield that you are, you're banging on about a series of PMs that don't exist apart from in the mind of Grayson Perry, your lord and master.

Answer my question, or admit you're a thick spastic cunt who has been soundly thrashed. PM or no, you can't wriggle out of this.

You are really ragged up about not getting that  job aren't you? You know the one with one fax machine, a laptop and eight spastics .. are you one of the spastics by any chance?

4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You are really ragged up about not getting that  job aren't you? You know the one with one fax machine a laptop and eight spastics .. are you one of the spastics by any chance?

Are you Mrs Huggett by any chance?

lol

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

How do you know who Jeremy Kyle is if you don't watch "daytime" telly? If the answer is that you googled him, how did you link him to Ms. Hammond without a point of reference, if you weren't aware of any characters on "daytime" telly, or of their respective existences?

Albert has a raging smack habit, so when he's not out stealing coffee and bacon to fund his addiction, he's drooling in front of day time telly.

Apparently Hammond has lost a few pounds recently, and viewers are mistaking her for Beyonce. I'm not sure who's watching whatever shit it is she appears on, but I imagine that its audience must be limited to the ghosts of Manky and Monumental Cunt, who think "They all look t'same".

Because beyond being women and slightly similar shades of brown, the only other thing they have in common is that I want them both dead.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently Hammond has lost a few pounds recently, and viewers are mistaking her for Beyonce. I'm not sure who's watching whatever shit it is she appears on, but I imagine that its audience must be limited to the ghosts of Manky and Monumental Cunt, who think "They all look t'same".

Because beyond being women and slightly similar shades of brown, the only other thing they have in common is that I want them both dead.

I imagine the viewers in question are the very same who 'flock to twitter' regularly. Mind you, it's a strange world.

I once got second prize in a Brad Pitt lookalike competition, narrowly losing to a spade.

• Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Are you including a tate worm in that statement RatsMarshall?

Sergeant Twat, I'd even eat you if she shat you out. Especially if it was on those twinkly little toes of hers. There'd be a blizzard of rat semen covering the North of England.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sergeant Twat, I'd even eat you if she shat you out. Especially if it was on those twinkly little toes of hers. There'd be a blizzard of rat semen covering the North of England.

May I suggest adding a little caustic soda to your horlicks Ratty.

Guest DrCunt
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine the viewers in question are the very same who 'flock to twitter' regularly. Mind you, it's a strange world.

I once got second prize in a Brad Pitt lookalike competition, narrowly losing to a spade.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNyvdoBBSlFVLQ5yGe_HU

I can see the resemblance.