CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Most Haunted

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not since Kreed Kafer was unmasked. What a surprise, a Scouser taking financial advantage of the ridiculous and incredulous sentimentality of his own people!

So people actually believed this shite before? Unbelievable. Although this isn't the most ridiculous by a long shot. A yank one, TAPs I think, seems to think that any sound captured by a microphone is a ghost saying "get out". Southpark took the piss out of one of these programmes. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So people actually believed this shite before? Unbelievable. Although this isn't the most ridiculous by a long shot. A yank one, TAPs I think, seems to think that any sound captured by a microphone is a ghost saying "get out". Southpark took the piss out of one of these programmes. 

"Is there anyone here whose name begins with J, ... Yes? (70 yr old woman puts hand up) have you lost someone? Yes, is it a parent? Were they sick for a while before they passed on? No? Errm... Yes that's what they're telling me...."

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Is there anyone here whose name begins with J, ... Yes? (70 yr old woman puts hand up) have you lost someone? Yes, is it a parent? Were they sick for a while before they passed on? No? Errm... Yes that's what they're telling me...."

Roland Rivron as "Mystic Malcolm" -"Has anyone here in the audience lost a family member in the last 100 years"? 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Is anybody there?"

The OP's search function obviously isn't. 

Repeat fucking bollocks.

Remember we discussed this shit a year ago? That thing that me and an ex girlfriend saw under the pier in the early hours. There's more than meets the eye, but cunts who fall for this Doris Stokes/Derek Acorah shit, really are the epitome of stupidity. 

I know I saw a remnant of something from a long time ago, because the bird I was with described the exact details without me saying anything first. To me it seemed like a leftover image, a bit like when someone burns toast and the smell lingers, the toast is gone, but it leaves an indication that it was there.

• Like 1

Right up there in the 'Incredulous' stakes, topped only by cunts who believe:

a) that the weft and weave of our everyday existence is determined by the actions of celestial bodies, may mllions of miles from our planet

and

b) Russell Grant is the person with the greatest experience to interpret this

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember we discussed this shit a year ago? That thing that me and an ex girlfriend saw under the pier in the early hours. There's more than meets the eye, but cunts who fall for this Doris Stokes/Derek Acorah shit, really are the epitome of stupidity. 

I know I saw a remnant of something from a long time ago, because the bird I was with described the exact details without me saying anything first. To me it seemed like a leftover image, a bit like when someone burns toast and the smell lingers, the toast is gone, but it leaves an indication that it was there.

I remember it well, mostly Bill tearing me to shreds over the stone tape theory.

I stand by every word.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine getting the ouija board out on that one:

"I fucking did have a ticket, la!"

An ouija board uses written language as a communication medium.

any message from a Scouser, will inevitably start with "eeeeerrrgh", and be followed by unintelligible gibberish. They really are a city of disgusting fucking nose picking, non-toilet-flushing, nasal whining savages.

We should cut around the edges of the city, float it into the Atlantic, and then expend all remaining Trident missiles when it's at a safe distance.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwBbfENkEOp3L4pyodFnX

This ghost would put the willies up you.

• 6 months later...