CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pyjamas

Eddie

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

There's a pissed old cunt just god

on the bus wearing skin tight pants and slippers

God? Pissed? Skin tight pants? Slippers?

Are you familiar with the Who song “Magic Bus” My Lady? More importantly are you familiar with magic mushrooms?

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Looking at the CCTV of the tube stabbing, it’s obvious the victim pushed Pencille over the edge. He had literally walked into another carriage but was then pursued by the victim. The victim’s stance was belligerent to the extent he kept side stepping to be closer to Pencille.

Manslaughter with provocation, 5 years inside at best. Plus another 5 for being intentionally black in a public place.

I have been reading a book entitled "Hitler's Last Day" .. I have to say that Adolf was a complete and utter cunt.

54 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I have been reading a book entitled "Hitler's Last Day" .. I have to say that Adolf was a complete and utter cunt.

He wasn't. The holocaust was just a misunderstanding. Eva was upstairs replacing a light switch, and she shouted down...

"Adolf, I need you to kill ze juice"

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Looking at the CCTV of the tube stabbing, it’s obvious the victim pushed Pencille over the edge. He had literally walked into another carriage but was then pursued by the victim. The victim’s stance was belligerent to the extent he kept side stepping to be closer to Pencille.

Manslaughter with provocation, 5 years inside at best. Plus another 5 for being intentionally black in a public place.

And another 5 for TDA.

”You listening nig-nog? You steal white man’s motor car you get white man’s stick right?

Name and number you black Brixton slaaag!”

Great film, love that fucking film. If only we could bring those days back eh, Herr Oberst? 

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

And another 5 for TDA.

”You listening nig-nog? You steal white man’s motor car you get white man’s stick right?

Name and number you black Brixton slaaag!”

Great film, love that fucking film. If only we could bring those days back eh, Herr Oberst? 

I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to Mecca,

4721, Archer, sir.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

There must be a reason why you are making yourself such an easy target. I suspect it may be the same reason as the Pretend Posh Boy.

Whatever it is, i’m out.

TBH I am with Ratty re the stabbing. Whilst Mr Pencille does not appear to be a nice man, knowing the seating layout of these trains it looks like the victim "manspread" himself with his right foot and leg obstructing the gangway, this practice is as annoying as fuck as well as downright ignorant. As ratters said he was belligerent and once Master Pencille had fucked off he should have  stayed put rather than chasing the gormless little weirdo.

On 26/06/2019 at 20:38, Eddie said:

Pray for his soul Frank, old whitey did follow him down the train, probably hurling racist abuse. 

Probably? That’s OK then. As I said the other day Eddie. You shouldn’t ever be allowed to do jury service. You seem to be the “Well, He must have done something”, even when there’s no evidence. Or “He must have hurled racist abuse” as if that entitles him to be stabbed to death. ‘Old Whitey’ it seems didn’t appreciate ‘Young Darkie’ cunting him off and lost his life for that. Mr Pencille just happened to have a fucking big knife on him. Cunt deserves to never see daylight again. Prison is his natural environment anyway, that or a fucking mud hut somewhere in the Serengeti.

If he jumped from the dock and chopped Frank up with a broken chair leg that might earn him a reduced sentence or at least a thank you from the judge on behalf of the public. Otherwise “Fuck the dirty dusky cunt. Good riddance”.

On 26/06/2019 at 20:38, Eddie said:

Pray for his soul Frank, old whitey did follow him down the train, probably hurling racist abuse. 

I have been looking at the live updats on the case. It looks like Pencille is a prime example of the dangers for some people of care in the community .. regardless of the rights and wrongs of the original argument Pencille stabbed Lee Pomeroy 18 times in 25 seconds .. that takes a lot strength , anger and a very  sharp and robust weapon which he should not have been carrying. The background to Pencille is that he is a dianosed paranoid schizophrenic who thinks that people are looking at him and are a threat to him, which means that he is an obvious danger to other people .. forty years ago there is little doubt that he would have been locked away in secure accommodation. Another very real concern now is that not only are people like him are at liberty but they are also being allowed to breed .. usually of course choosing a partner who is equally fuckwitted as themselves and thus increasing the likelihood that their offspring will be equally useless and a danger to society in general. If we are not going to eliminate them then they need to somewhere where they can do something useful such as being set to walk within treadwheels for 14 hours a day driving generators to provide electricity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I have been looking at the live updats on the case. It looks like Pencille is a prime example of the dangers for some people of care in the community .. regardless of the rights and wrongs of the original argument Pencille stabbed Lee Pomeroy 18 times in 25 seconds .. that takes a lot strength , anger and a very  sharp and robust weapon which he should not have been carrying. The background to Pencille is that he is a dianosed paranoid schizophrenic who thinks that people are looking at him and are a threat to him, which means that he is an obvious danger to other people .. forty years ago there is little doubt that he would have been locked away in secure accommodation. Another very real concern now is that not only are people like him are at liberty but they are also being allowed to breed .. usually of course choosing a partner who is equally fuckwitted as themselves and thus increasing the likelihood that their offspring will be equally useless and a danger to society in general. If we are not going to eliminate them then they need to somewhere where they can do something useful such as being set to walk within treadwheels for 14 hours a day driving generators to provide electricity.

Let's not forget that the entire thing happened in front of the victims 14 year old son - something that Pencille was told at least once before the stabbing if the reports are correct. So not only did he brutally murder a man, he murdered him in front of his child in one of the most traumatic ways possible - seeing your parent murdered in front of you is bad enough, but watching them bleed out from a severed jugular over roughly two minutes, covered in multiple secondary wounds and still moving around and conscious for a limited time - the cunt simply doesn't deserve any fucking leeway for that, mental or not.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Probably? That’s OK then. As I said the other day Eddie. You shouldn’t ever be allowed to do jury service. You seem to be the “Well, He must have done something”, even when there’s no evidence. Or “He must have hurled racist abuse” as if that entitles him to be stabbed to death. ‘Old Whitey’ it seems didn’t appreciate ‘Young Darkie’ cunting him off and lost his life for that. Mr Pencille just happened to have a fucking big knife on him. Cunt deserves to never see daylight again. Prison is his natural environment anyway, that or a fucking mud hut somewhere in the Serengeti.

If he jumped from the dock and chopped Frank up with a broken chair leg that might earn him a reduced sentence or at least a thank you from the judge on behalf of the public. Otherwise “Fuck the dirty dusky cunt. Good riddance”.

Racist idiot. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't worry, Eddie. You're the Corner's token black - we all know you only carry around your machette to peel apples.

The black bloke was clearly intimidated and attempted to retreat to another carriage, the much larger white guy followed him, cornering him, even a rat , when cornered would fight, the poor mentally ill bloke stabbed in a frenzy, clearly as he was terrified. He should be in a hospital receiving help, not looked away in a prison where most of the screws are racist. 

• Like 3

Just now, Eddie said:

The black bloke was clearly intimidated and attempted to retreat to another carriage, the much larger white guy followed him, cornering him, even a rat would, when cornered fight, the poor mentally ill bloke stabbed in a frenzy, clearly as he was terrified. He should be in a hospital receiving help, not looked away in a prison where most of the screws are racist. 

Yeah I've actually just looked up the video for the first time. Whitey shouldn't have followed him, but the black lad shouldn't have been carrying a knife and should clearly have had a carer with him at the very least. As for his girlfriend - the biggest mong out of the lot of them IMO - you don't pick up your loved one when they're covered in someone else's blood and hide them away from the authorities, buying them hair clippers to change their appearance and get to claim not guilty. Her actions are only going to make his situation worse.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

Yeah I've actually just looked up the video for the first time. Whitey shouldn't have followed him, but the black lad shouldn't have been carrying a knife and should clearly have had a carer with him at the very least. As for his girlfriend - the biggest mong out of the lot of them IMO - you don't pick up your loved one when they're covered in someone else's blood and hide them away from the authorities, buying them hair clippers to change their appearance and get to claim not guilty. Her actions are only going to make his situation worse.

It’s usually whiteys fault somewhere down the line. 

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think that you have picked up on why so many of these care in the community fuckwits should be permanently in secure accommodation both for the public and their own safety. It would also help end the all too frequent killings of witless but otherwise harmless abandoned women who seem drawn to forming relationships with these kind of cunts. Of course these cunts need to be kept in for life to prevent them from emulating "MR LOVEDAY'S LITTLE OUTING".

• Like 2