Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Eddie

Pyjamas

Recommended Posts

When did it become acceptable to wear pyjamas and a dressing gown to waddle down to the shops? Usually worn by fatties who appear to not have washed in weeks and are obviously Unemployed. It’s always greasy haired white people, who probably play darts..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a fucking epidemic where I live, Eddie. There's more cunts walking around the local Tesco in their unwashed PJ's, stinking of ganje and Stella than there is properly dressed cunts. I'd like to know the exact moment that wearing your fucking slippers for any activity past your own front garden became acceptable. If a cunt is too lazy to change out of the clothes they slept in then they shouldn't be given the benefits needed to feed themselves in the first place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

When did it become acceptable to wear pyjamas and a dressing gown to waddle down to the shops? Usually worn by fatties who appear to not have washed in weeks and are obviously Unemployed. It’s always greasy haired white people, who probably play darts..


Cunts even go to work dressed like this .. I bet this is how Dec's dresses to ticket the cars in Norwich.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a fucking epidemic where I live, Eddie. There's more cunts walking around the local Tesco in their unwashed PJ's, stinking of ganje and Stella than there is properly dressed cunts. I'd like to know the exact moment that wearing your fucking slippers for any activity past your own front garden became acceptable. If a cunt is too lazy to change out of the clothes they slept in then they shouldn't be given the benefits needed to feed themselves in the first place.

In parts of the West Country its the standard form of dress .. not really a surprise as half the cunts sleep on the streets anyway.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I play darts, my first nine average is always in the 70s if I wear my Buck Rodgers onesie.

Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trend was started by cunts hooked up to a drip, standing by the hospital doors smoking a cigarette and gasping for air. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ed I managed to get access today to the public gallery at the Darren Pencille trial. What a fucking disgusting jamba wumba.

Edited by Frank
Bomboclaat
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pray for his soul Frank, old whitey did follow him down the train, probably hurling racist abuse. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I managed to get access today to the public gallery at the Darren Pencille trial. What a fucking disgusting jamba wumba.

Personally speaking, I usually leave the casual racism to gain cheap likes until I'm at least four posts in for the day.

I certainly never bandy it around early doors like some sort of brazenly desperate tart.

What the fuck are you playing at?

  • Like 2
  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I managed to get access today to the public gallery at the Darren Pencille trial. What a fucking disgusting jamba wumba.

Looking at the CCTV of the tube stabbing, it’s obvious the victim pushed Pencille over the edge. He had literally walked into another carriage but was then pursued by the victim. The victim’s stance was belligerent to the extent he kept side stepping to be closer to Pencille.

Manslaughter with provocation, 5 years inside at best. Plus another 5 for being intentionally black in a public place.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Personally speaking, I usually leave the casual racism to gain cheap likes until I'm at least four posts in for the day.

I certainly never bandy it around early doors like some sort of brazenly desperate tart.

What the fuck are you playing at?

Aks someone who cares. 

lol

LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you clocked this new fad of shoes that look like fluffy slippers? Usually worn by those that Eddie outlined in his nom.

Yes. Thankfully just a woman's fad.........so far. Fucking pom poms on the top of a shoe? What fucking half breed thought that was a fashion statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

 Fucking pom poms on the top of a shoe? What fucking half breed thought that was a fashion statement.

I have my suspicions....

 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Aks someone who cares. 

lol

LOL. 

 

  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Personally speaking, I usually leave the casual racism to gain cheap likes until I'm at least four posts in for the day.

I certainly never bandy it around early doors like some sort of brazenly desperate tart.

What the fuck are you playing at?

He's attempting to lure me into a Nuremberg style, right wing tirade, whereupon he will cleverly retort with 'Idiot'.

He is awfully clever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's attempting to lure me into a Nuremberg style, right wing tirade, whereupon he will cleverly retort with 'Idiot'.

He is awfully clever.

It’s not all about you, Eric. That coon has upset me dearly. Nothing more.. nothing less. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s not all about you, Eric. That coon has upset me dearly. Nothing more.. nothing less. 

Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's attempting to lure me into a Nuremberg style, right wing tirade, whereupon he will cleverly retort with 'Idiot'.

He is awfully clever.

No Eric. He's just awful. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's attempting to lure me into a Nuremberg style, right wing tirade, whereupon he will cleverly retort with 'Idiot'.

He is awfully clever.

The dusky old cunt is as good as black himself. Although I'd wager that he's got less of a BBC and more of half-chewed, dog-eared raisin for a cock.

You don't fit into a pair of 1976 Sylvanian Families flares with anything approaching two inches.

  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s not all about you, Eric. That coon has upset me dearly. Nothing more.. nothing less. 

No Frank. It is all about me. You may not be cognitively aware of it, but it is. I'm awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Looking at the CCTV of the tube stabbing, it’s obvious the victim pushed Pencille over the edge. He had literally walked into another carriage but was then pursued by the victim. The victim’s stance was belligerent to the extent he kept side stepping to be closer to Pencille.

Manslaughter with provocation, 5 years inside at best. Plus another 5 for being intentionally black in a public place.

 

The defendant is called Pencille. 

You can draw your own conclusions. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, scotty said:

The defendant is called Pencille. 

You can draw your own conclusions. 

I like your stylo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like your stylo.

If he's found guilty, can we say that he rubbed out the victim? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...