CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Leach The Asda Spazza

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Difficult to say who the biggest cunt is in this particular cluster fuck of cuntishness.

Registered spaz, Brian Leach, who some sources cite as an ASDA meeter and greeter(?), and others call a till worker, has been fired by ASDA for sharing some shite on Facebook that Billy Connolly spouted about numerous religions. His apology, which in no way reads like ASDA held a gun to his head, reads as follows:

‘I have spoken to affected colleagues apologising for my post, taking their feedback onboard. I have realised people’s faiths are very important to them, and the nature of the post regarding the sensitive nature of it relating to the holy place of Islam… If I had faith I can imagine being very upset myself… I will think very carefully before posting online or saying anything that could be interpreted as hurtful to others and my place of work.’

His post was made on his own Facebook account, but apparently fell foul of ASDA's social media rules. Eh!? Since when were companies given the right to decide what a person can think, say or laugh at in their own time? Connolly's rant, by the fucking way, was aimed at all religions. And what about people who believe religion is laughable? Should their beliefs not be respected. Leach shouldn't have apologised and is a big jobbie for having done so. ASDA is clearly an organisation filled with cunts, and Connolly, having made his name on Parkinson is now a cunt with Parkinson's.

Edited by Ollyboro
Throbbing

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Difficult to say who the biggest cunt is in this particular cluster fuck of cuntishness.

Registered spaz, Brian Leach, who some sources site as an ASDA meeter and greeter(?), and others call a till worker, has been fired by ASDA for sharing some shite on Facebook that Billy Connolly spouted about numerous religions. His apology, which in no way reads like ASDA held a gun to his head, reads as follows:

‘I have spoken to affected colleagues apologising for my post, taking their feedback onboard. I have realised people’s faiths are very important to them, and the nature of the post regarding the sensitive nature of it relating to the holy place of Islam… If I had faith I can imagine being very upset myself… I will think very carefully before posting online or saying anything that could be interpreted as hurtful to others and my place of work.’

His post was made on his own Facebook account, but apparently fell foul of ASDA's social media rules. Eh!? Since when were companies given the right to decide what a person can think, say or laugh at in their own time? Connolly's rant, by the fucking way, was aimed at all religions. And what about people who believe religion is laughable? Should their beliefs not be respected. Leach shouldn't have apologised and is a big jobbie for having done so. ASDA is clearly an organisation filled with cunts, and Connolly, having made his name on Parkinson is now a cunt with Parkinson's.

I think Khiwa beat you to the draw on this one, Olly. Rest assured, I'll be focusing my considerable artistic skills on producing and delivering paper mache replica bomb vests for the foreseeable future so that punters can fit in happily with their local ASDA's preferred community. £5 a vest, £2 shipping. Every little helps. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think Khiwa beat you to the draw on this one, Olly. Rest assured, I'll be focusing my considerable artistic skills on producing and delivering paper mache replica bomb vests for the foreseeable future so that punters can fit in happily with their local ASDA's preferred community. £5 a vest, £2 shipping. Every little helps. 

I've just tried to fucking delete it. Now I look like a copying cunt who can't fucking delete posts. Oh well, my next nom about dogs and foreigners will be a right killer.