CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley advert

Neil

Just seen this for the first time,must have been his agents easiest sell,"well Tom,they want you to do an advert where you say how proud you are of becoming a father and that you love being (one of two) fathers" "What's it advertising?" "Fairy"..........you couldn't fucking make it up.

Pair of cunts

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just seen this for the first time,must have been his agents easiest sell,"well Tom,they want you to do an advert where you say how proud you are of becoming a father and that you love being (one of two) fathers" "What's it advertising?" "Fairy"..........you couldn't fucking make it up.

Pair of cunts

Wasn't  Rother's the kid's real dad?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Pair of cunts

The old days had a little girl helping mummy with the washing up "Why are your hands so soft  mummy"?  Not allowed now as it makes wimmin look like obedient little housewives. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The old days had a little girl helping mummy with the washing up "Why are your hands so soft  mummy"?  Not allowed now as it makes wimmin look like obedient little housewives. 

Nowadays, if there happens to be a "man" (neutered eunuch) present, he's just there to make the wife look like the smart one, by making himself look like a bumbling clod who couldn't find his "arse" with both hands without her guidance.

28 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nowadays, if there happens to be a "man" (neutered eunuch) present, he's just there to make the wife look like the smart one, by making himself look like a bumbling clod who couldn't find his "arse" with both hands without her guidance.

We have an advert running over here for a mortgage provider or something similar. 

It shows the wife, discussing finance with the fading celeb, and halfway through, the husband appears, holding a baby and pushing a vacuum cleaner around.

Do you have this fucking social engineering shit in the colonies?

Guest DrCunt
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Child, "Daddy, why are your hands always so soft?"

Daddy, "Because I always spit your other daddy's jizz on them and massage it in after I've blown him."

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

It's always been like that. Look at all the ads advertising board games. Who's made to look a cunt by losing? It ain't mum.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that a young Len Fairclough? 

As I recall Len liked to help little girls out of the pool by placing his hands on their bottoms. Tom, on the other hand, prefers to .......( deleted on legal advice and the fact that benders are the new saints of the cultural revolution.)

Anyone wanna buy a little red book?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We have an advert running over here for a mortgage provider or something similar. 

It shows the wife, discussing finance with the fading celeb, and halfway through, the husband appears, holding a baby and pushing a vacuum cleaner around.

Do you have this fucking social engineering shit in the colonies?

Pretty much. Can't think of any examples as obvious as that, but we get stupid "hot yet determined badass bitch beats the guys in traditionally male dominated areas" crap like this....

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Pretty much. Can't think of any examples as obvious as that, but we get stupid "hot yet determined badass bitch beats the guys in traditionally male dominated areas" crap like this....

Yep, good. comparison. 

I do like 'hot badass bitches' though. Gina Carano and Ronda Rousey are right up my street. Sexy and feminine isn't easy to pull off for a woman who can kick the shit out of most men she meets.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, good. comparison. 

I do like 'hot badass bitches' though. Gina Carano and Ronda Rousey are right up my street. Sexy and feminine isn't easy to pull off for a woman who can kick the shit out of most men she meets.

I don't mind seeing that kind of thing when the woman in question is a legitimate, bonafide badass. My problem, is the skinny, willowy blonde, Hollywood fashion model waifs that you see in commercials and TV cop shows, aren't anything close.

Most of these "actresses" who they portray kicking ass and throwing big, hairy biker gang dudes twice their size on their asses, would in reality, probably lock themselves in their dressing rooms and spend the afternoon in a pouty snit if their eye makeup and hair weren't exactly right.

The twat in that car commercial I posted, probably couldn't parallel park on an empty street.

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't mind seeing that kind of thing when the woman in question is a legitimate, bonafide badass. My problem, is the skinny, willowy blonde, Hollywood fashion model waifs that you see in commercials and TV cop shows, aren't anything close.

Most of these "actresses" who they portray kicking ass and throwing big, hairy biker gang dudes twice their size on their asses, would in reality, probably lock themselves in their dressing rooms and spend the afternoon in a pouty snit if their eye makeup and hair weren't exactly right.

The twat in that car commercial I posted, probably couldn't parallel park on an empty street.

I thought Uma Thurman did a good job in Kill Bill. But other than that, Gina Carano is the only actress that can convince me on-screen. It helps that I've seen her MMA/UFC fights. 

Cris Cyborg is a scary cunt though. I wouldn't want to fight it. Or fuck it. No wonder Gina retired after that one.

Guest Khiwa

Yet another "professional gay" cashing in at every opportunity (like Welsh rugby cunt Gareth Thomas, and oriental pork sword swallower Mr Sulu).

It's just the modern day equivalent of being a rent boy.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought Uma Thurman did a good job in Kill Bill. But other than that, Gina Carano is the only actress that can convince me on-screen. It helps that I've seen her MMA/UFC fights. 

Cris Cyborg is a scary cunt though. I wouldn't want to fight it. Or fuck it. No wonder Gina retired after that one.

Whose that kiwi actress/stunt woman/martial artist? She had a very small part in Django unchained. She was a part of a gang that got shot up in some old shack in the film. She's badass.

11 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Child, "Daddy, why are your hands always so soft?"

Daddy, "Because I always spit your other daddy's jizz on them and massage it in after I've blown him."

Doc, I am just wondering what your thoughts are on this .. there is an old cunt who is 65 plus  knocking around Torquay .. he looks skinny in an unhealthy way and is constantly coughing in what I can only defines as a "heaving and wrenching" way .. I am wondering if there is possibility that he is infected by TB?

Here we have a two-times Olympics bronze medalist in a minority sport. Lionised from his teenage years, in horse-racing parlance he hasn't really 'trained on' and to extend the metaphor, in any other sport he'd be staring at the knackers yard.

Fair play to the lad though, for a bang average sportsman, he's certainly ridden the 'gay angle' (and his legion of uncritical brick-thick social media followers) for every last cent.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Whose that kiwi actress/stunt woman/martial artist? She had a very small part in Django unchained. She was a part of a gang that got shot up in some old shack in the film. She's badass.

She is. Zoe Bell. Doubled for Uma Thurman in kill bill, and before that, did all the fighty bits in Xena.

gorgeous, I'd lick every inch of her.

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Doc, I am just wondering what your thoughts are on this .. there is an old cunt who is 65 plus  knocking around Torquay .. he looks skinny in an unhealthy way and is constantly coughing in what I can only defines as a "heaving and wrenching" way .. I am wondering if there is possibility that he is infected by TB?

Frank?

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

As I recall Len liked to help little girls out of the pool by placing his hands on their bottoms.

One particular exchange reported from the trial particularly stuck in my mind. (Fuck knows why, although I'm sure you'll speculate.)

Prosecution : Where did he touch you?

Girl "B" : He touched me on my foo.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

One particular exchange reported from the trial particularly stuck in my mind. (Fuck knows why, although I'm sure you'll speculate.)

Prosecution : Where did he touch you?

Girl "B" : He touched me on my foo.

Nobgobbler used to refer to her ladybits as a 'foo'.