CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who stand/pose cross legged

Neil

Why the fuck do women stand like this?.Just watched 2 mums collecting their kids from school having a chin wag in this pose.Most 'slebs' are pictured like this by the paparazzi which is ironic really because what got them in the papers in the first place was the fact that their legs were never closed.

main-qimg-e8c281d8189e7878361e9665cce7aefc.webp

48 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just watched 2 mums collecting their kids from school

Possibly the most sinister thing I've read on here before 8 o'clock in the morning.

I imagine they're making simultaneous posts on mumsnet as we speak.

"Just dropped the kids at school. Bedford Rascal parked 30cm away from the gate, rocking like the fucking Casbah. Could feel eyes upon me, but all I could see through the windscreen was the orange glow of a cigarette."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Possibly the most sinister thing I've read on here before 8 o'clock in the morning.

I imagine they're making simultaneous posts on mumsnet as we speak.

"Just dropped the kids at school. Bedford Rascal parked 30cm away from the gate, rocking like the fucking Casbah. Could feel eyes upon me, but all I could see through the windscreen was the orange glow of a cigarette."

He could be a Viz character: Neil Pascal* and his Bedford Rascal.

*if Neil's surname is Pascal, then it's purely coincidental. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Neil Tarry and his Suzuki Carry does not have the same ring.

Those fucking silly little vans were badged over by everyone. I think they were also marketed as the Honda Actyvan. Engine right under the drivers seat. Like one of those corrugated tin Citroen vans from the 50s

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those fucking silly little vans were badged over by everyone. I think they were also marketed as the Honda Actyvan. Engine right under the drivers seat. Like one of those corrugated tin Citroen vans from the 50s

Bedford Rascal, Vauxhall Paedo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Japs are still making them in that style - having your knees as the main crumple zone in a crash probably doesn't mean as much when you're 5'4, but the heightened drivers position over the front axle offers some much needed field of view when your eyes are naturally fused half shut.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, Neil said:

Why the fuck do women stand like this?.Just watched 2 mums collecting their kids from school having a chin wag in this pose.Most 'slebs' are pictured like this by the paparazzi which is ironic really because what got them in the papers in the first place was the fact that their legs were never closed.

I think it's an affectation.

Probably for the same reason(s) they do that stupid looking pigeon-toed thing....

pt1.jpg pt2.jpg

1) Because they think it makes them look cute, innocent and "little-girlish" and 

2) Because they think it makes their legs look sexier.

IOW, they can tell themselves they don't look like sluts whilst making themselves look like sluts.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Probably for the same reason(s) they do that stupid looking pigeon-toed thing....

pt1.jpg pt2.jpg

1) Because they think it makes them look cute, innocent and "little-girlish" and 

IOW, they can tell themselves they don't look like sluts whilst making themselves look like sluts.

It took you ten hours trawling the web to find these photographs, you're slipping, you colonial cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

It took you ten hours trawling the web to find these photographs, you're slipping, you colonial cunt.

The fact that you assume I first saw the OP as soon as it was posted, proves what a simpleton twat you are. 

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The fact that you assume I first saw the OP as soon as it was posted, proves what a simpleton twat you are. 

No, it doesn't.

21 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

No, it doesn't.

Albert, we need to start working on these replies of yours. Consider the person you're replying to, what do you see in your head? A thick fucking Yank with a chip on his shoulder, a veritable ocean of material you can use against him to construct a cutting reply.

Instead of a simple "No, it doesn't" response, consider referencing the fucked up timezone the wanker lives in, the fact that he likely survives on a diet of heavily chemically engineered chicken byproduct and canned cheese, or see if you can work 9/11 into the mix somehow. There's many default stances to take when you're facing off against a punter you don't know much about too, calling them a puff or a benefit scrounging smack head for example. A creative response will always hit harder than a fast one.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Albert, we need to start working on these replies of yours. Consider the person you're replying to, what do you see in your head? A thick fucking Yank with a chip on his shoulder, a veritable ocean of material you can use against him to construct a cutting reply.

Instead of a simple "No, it doesn't" response, consider referencing the fucked up timezone the wanker lives in, the fact that he likely survives on a diet of heavily chemically engineered chicken byproduct and canned cheese, or see if you can work 9/11 into the mix somehow. There's many default stances to take when you're facing off against a punter you don't know much about too, calling them a puff or a benefit scrounging smack head for example. A creative response will always hit harder than a fast one.  

Eh?

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

pt1.jpg pt2.jpg

Perhaps it assists with retention of love eggs, or possibly a prolapse caused by too much BBC.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Taking advice on how to construct a witty, cutting reply from you would be akin to taking advice on how to get plenty of exercise from a quadruple amputee. And from someone who likely survives on a diet of greasy fish and chips and animal organs, commenting on my diet probably wouldn't help your case much either.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Call him a spacker and tell him to fuck off. "No it doesn't" simply doesn't cut it.

Fuck off, spacker.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Taking advice on how to construct a witty, cutting reply from you would be akin to taking advice on how to get plenty of exercise from a quadruple amputee. And from someone who likely survives on a diet of greasy fish and chips and animal organs, commenting on my diet probably wouldn't help your case much either.

Undoubtedly you hired an illegal Mexican immigrant to write this for you, but it was a good example of exactly what I was talking about. That like was for Pedro and his family by the way, not you. Fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Undoubtedly you hired an illegal Mexican immigrant to write this for you, but it was a good example of exactly what I was talking about. That like was for Pedro and his family by the way, not you. Fuck off.

Fuck off....

How_To_Spackle_a_Wall.jpg

.... spackler.

Gracias.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

pt1.jpg pt2.jpg

The one at the top has horrid looking feet. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

The one at the top has horrid looking feet. 

She looks like she's gotten or given too many "toe jobs".