CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Substituting Glastonbury festival for a personality

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It looks like the jewel in the South London crown, Thamesmead. Offering views and aromas from the sewage treatment plant and illegal gypsy camp, which are adjacent.

I'm not OCD, but if some cunt doesn't centralise that doormat, I'm going to go fucking spazmonkey.

Every time it's centralised, some cunt sneaks up and moves it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It looks like the jewel in the South London crown, Thamesmead. Offering views and aromas from the sewage treatment plant and illegal gypsy camp, which are adjacent.

I'm not OCD, but if some cunt doesn't centralise that doormat, I'm going to go fucking spazmonkey.

The doormat's fine. It's the building that's not centralised. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, because you have posted one third of the responses, in the fond hope of keeping this shit nom alive.  Self promoting little wanker. Fuck off.

You really are a marvel of modern science.

The first man to be born with no bollocks, contract terminal testicular cancer, and live without getting it treated for 15 years.

5 minutes ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

You really are a marvel of modern science.

The first man to be born with no bollocks, contract terminal testicular cancer, and live without getting it treated for 15 years.

Is Quincy dead? I was going to write to the Dublin address he was fucking stupid enough to put on his LinkedIn profile, but I thought it might have looked a bit gay.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Quincy dead? I was going to write to the Dublin address he was fucking stupid enough to put on his LinkedIn profile, but I thought it might have looked a bit gay.

Quincy had that deadly combination of both working in property, and loving sci-fi, which meant he was always going to die in his early 30s an unloved, perverted virgin.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 hours ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

There’s nothing more irritating than hearing some pseudo-hippy say Glastonbury ‘changed their life’, and watching Coldplay on the pyramid stage was a ‘transcendental experience’

How fucking shit was your life before ‘glasto’, if lying in a farm resembling the Somme, listening to irrelevant shitty indie bands after a few tokes of shitty soapbar is the peak of it?

There’s a Glastonbury Facebook group full of thousands of these idiots, planning morning yoga classes and packing their wellies, novelty camping chairs and Prosecco three months in advance.

They’ll wear the wristbands for years to come, and bore everyone with interminable anecdotes about listening to Bob Geldof warbling on stage in some kind of 1969 battle re-enactment.

I’ve enjoyed a lot of festivals over the years,  and some of my best war stories involve tripping my box off at them, but glasto is a cross section of all society’s cunts all gathered in one place. 

Bill, generally speaking, I don't like you,  but this is a decent nom. Now, fuck off.

5 minutes ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

Quincy had that deadly combination of both working in property, and loving sci-fi, which meant he was always going to die in his early 30s an unloved, perverted virgin.

A chronic addiction to beak and a BMI of 35 didn't help matters much, either.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A chronic addiction to beak and a BMI of 35 didn't help matters much, either.

I’ve always considered Quincy’s tall stories about nights on the nosebag to be a load of fabricated watery shite.

He’s a true Scot; he’d smoke spice and rack up speed even if he could afford high quality Yayo.

10 minutes ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

I’ve always considered Quincy’s tall stories about nights on the nosebag to be a load of fabricated watery shite.

He’s a true Scot; he’d smoke spice and rack up speed even if he could afford high quality Yayo.

I actually prefer decent amphetamine to chop. For £50, you get enough coke to make your nose go numb for an hour. However, £25 buys you enough turbo to have a seven hour wank and build a motorised hubbly-bubbly with a Dremel and a hacksaw. Superb.

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I actually prefer decent amphetamine to chop. For £50, you get enough coke to make your nose go numb for an hour. However, £25 buys you enough turbo to have a seven hour wank and build a motorised hubbly-bubbly with a Dremel and a hacksaw. Superb.

Buys? As a doorman I'd expect you to have a nice sideline selling it, after you've confiscated it from some dickhead that's plying his trade a little too openly in your establishment.

14 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Buys? As a doorman I'd expect you to have a nice sideline selling it, after you've confiscated it from some dickhead that's plying his trade a little too openly in your establishment.

Absolutely. But you don't ingest the shit you confiscate, mainly because it's cut to fuckery with crushed paracetamol, or antihistamine if you're lucky. 

Sell that shit on, and buy some Persy off a reputable supplier (keep the skunk though).