CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its Norwich City's centre forward. 

The term “centre forward” hasn’t been used for donkeys years you old pikey. What’s the point of the BBC spending untold millions of our stolen money on the Wimminz World Cup if cunts like you can’t be arsed to catch up with the latest trendy terminology and pretend they know something about football?

You need to get yourself down to Dulwich Hamlet, shove some vegan pies down your cakehole and get pissed up on a shitload of Mojitos (as recommended by  the shadow Home Secretary )

No need to thank me for my invaluable advice.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The term “centre forward” hasn’t been used for donkeys years you old pikey. What’s the point of the BBC spending untold millions of our stolen money on the Wimminz World Cup if cunts like you can’t be arsed to catch up with the latest trendy terminology and pretend they know something about football?

You need to get yourself down to Dulwich Hamlet, shove some vegan pies down your cakehole and get pissed up on a shitload of Mojitos (as recommended by  the shadow Home Secretary )

No need to thank me for my invaluable advice.

No thanks. Rugby league's my game. Now fuck offy 

How the fuck has this shit dominated our screens all night?. Even the fucking news has carried it on.Hopefully now they can all fuck off out the way and leave it to the men.Having said all that If there's 11 sympathy shags needed I suppose I can offer some help.

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Rugby League is for peasants.

What's your view on women golfers?.The only women at a golf club should be offering drink and sandwiches,and maybe a bj behind the car park if they're not too fucking ugly.

12 million viewers! fucking bullshit.The biggest load of bollocks to come out of the BBC in a week.The cunts are trying so hard that its fucking embarrassing.I know of not one person who has watched one second of this shitfest. JUST FUCK OFF

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

12 million viewers! fucking bullshit.The biggest load of bollocks to come out of the BBC in a week.The cunts are trying so hard that its fucking embarrassing.I know of not one person who has watched one second of this shitfest. JUST FUCK OFF

I watched 10 minutes of the England v USA game and was left with the following thoughts. I hope there not all muff diver's, as about 4 English players were fuckable. I'm also not surprised Neville got the job, if it had been his old teammate Giggs he'd be banging them like a snare drum.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, the womens team lose in the world cup semis, the mens team lose in world cup semis and in the semis of that european tournament a couple of months ago and the England cricket team are in the world cup semi final. Shall I get me crystal ball out? 

Let’s face it, woman’s football is shit, doesn’t matter how much money the fa pour in to it, it’s still shit, it will never ever be equal to the men’s game, full stop. 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Let’s face it, woman’s football is shit, doesn’t matter how much money the fa pour in to it, it’s still shit, it will never ever be equal to the men’s game, full stop. 

So what if it’s shit? Have you never seen Slag Island, Dancing with Cunts, I’m a Sleb Get My Agent to Get Me the Fuck Out of Here? I could go on but you get the point.

It’s all about money and wimminz football can never make money, despite what the taxpayer funded BBC cunts try to tell us.

It’s all an illusion, all fucking bullshit.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So what if it’s shit? Have you never seen Slag Island, Dancing with Cunts, I’m a Sleb Get My Agent to Get Me the Fuck Out of Here? I could go on but you get the point.

It’s all about money and wimminz football can never make money, despite what the taxpayer funded BBC cunts try to tell us.

It’s all an illusion, all fucking bullshit.

Bullshit .. never happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2019 at 08:08, camberwell gypsy said:

When you take her out for a Chinese  does she order the cream of sum yung guy? 

Not too sure, but she always says when she's had one it makes her hungry for more, seems one Chink isn't that satisfying 😉

On 28/06/2019 at 16:33, Ollyboro said:

If the England Women's Football team win the World Cup should their manager, Nev minor, have a statue placed in Trafalgar Square, in his honour?

I say Yes. And I say Yes for the following reasons:

1) Imagine Beckham's fucking face at the unveiling. Posh will probably divorce the cunt on the spot, for not having a bigger fucking statue.

2) Neville has the teeth for it.

The most overrated family to ever come out of Bury.   Gary cunt utterly failed at footballist management and is an utter disgrace at still thinking he can comment on football.  Take a revolver, two bullets might do it Gaz.     Other Neville, so insignificant I can’t be arse knowing his name is such a cunt he can only fail at birds football.  Sister Neville is equally unsuccessful at birds netball, a game my junior two Geography teacher has had more success at by winning the north Manchester u10 championship in 1977.  We all know that the spare plinth at Trafalgar Square is set aside for Tammy Grey Davies.  Female, Lezza, crip, ticks all the boxes if they do it in bronze to make her look black.  No white man will ever be honored in Britain ever again.  The 3% run the show.  Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes on Granary brigade.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Well there's news that escaped my wrath Ollymong. That sculptor will have his work cut out. How the fuck do you make a silk purse out of that cunt's ugly mug? No problem erecting it. So long as it goes up in flames as an effigy of ridicule. Knobcheese Neville given a fine send off...