CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear baseball caps back to front

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Don't know why but this triggers me, maybe it's because the only kind of cunts who do this shit are Dutch clog wearing faggots/dead Dutch faggots(Avicii) and cunt yank tourists wearing backpacks descended from Dutch faggots. You can spot the foreign bastards from a mile away.

Snort a log of shit.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Don't know why but this triggers me, maybe it's because the only kinds of cunts who do this shit are Dutch clog wearing faggots/dead Dutch faggots(Avicii) and cunt yank tourists wearing backpacks descended from Dutch faggots. You can spot the foreign bastards from a mile away.

Snort a log of shit.

Sideways Glock cunts.

RIP. @Quincy Cockfingers

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

Repeat bollocks. Woof woof!

Have you received any 'cunt's' from Withers today, or has the cancerous wanker "bankrupted" himself yet again by blowing them all on me?

With his history of financial mismanagement, I wouldn't be surprised if he treats his limited allocation of 'iron's' and 'cunt's' with the same blasé attitude that he adopted during his Welsh wood chopping misadventures.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you received any 'cunt's' from Withers today, or has the cancerous wanker "bankrupted" himself yet again by blowing them all on me?

With his history of financial mismanagement, I wouldn't be surprised if he treats his limited allocation of 'iron's' and 'cunt's' with the same blasé attitude that he adopted during his Welsh wood chopping misadventures.

He claims to have left the site. Mind you, so did frank and look how that ended. 

• Like 1

Repeat but deserves another cunting. It's bad enough seeing these white idiots trying to look like bleck gangstas wearing them back to front but it's the cunts who wear the Burberry sun visors, not just back to front but upside down, so they look like jug, that grips my shit. Add one tracksuit leg rolled up like the arsehat I saw the other day and you have the complete fucking set. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doing that can actually jam the gun's action, so if you're in a gunfight with some homies, the firing mechanism can jam and you're "in a world of shit". I read that in the Surrey Ladies gardening and jam making monthly magazine. 

One can learn the darndest things in the darndest places.

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Don't know why but this triggers me, maybe it's because the only kind of cunts who do this shit are Dutch clog wearing faggots/dead Dutch faggots(Avicii) and cunt yank tourists wearing backpacks descended from Dutch faggots. You can spot the foreign bastards from a mile away.

Snort a log of shit.

I believe that wearing a baseball cap backwards should be a hanging offence .. I bet that this is how Ape wears his.

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I believe that wearing a baseball cap backwards should be a hanging offence .. I bet that this is how Ape wears his.

Ape wears a leather cap with a chain across the front of it and probably sports a handlebar moustache too the gay cunt. 

lol

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doing that can actually jam the gun's action, so if you're in a gunfight with some homies, the firing mechanism can jam and you're "in a world of shit". I read that in the Surrey Ladies gardening and jam making monthly magazine. 

Tell them to shove their Christian jam up their prolapsed fucking shitpipes. Any slide blowback automatic, works on a suspended, non-gravitational dependent reciprocative carriage. 

You women are ruining the world with your oestrogen fuelled, misinformative, man hating bollocks. 

Us men are cultured, civilised and informed. And if any of you flabby chested, no-tail, fish-flapped cunts disagree, I will happily shoot you in the tits.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell them to shove their Christian jam up their prolapsed fucking shitpipes. Any slide blowback automatic, works on a suspended, non-gravitational dependent reciprocative carriage. 

You women are ruining the world with your oestrogen fuelled, misinformative, man hating bollocks. 

Us men are cultured, civilised and informed. And if any of you flabby chested, no-tail, fish-flapped cunts disagree, I will happily shoot you in the tits.

I've got cancer of this

Bizarrely, I only got a jam with a No.1 Mk.4 bolt action. With rimmed cartridges you had to load your charger 3 down and 2 up to avoid fuckery. 

It also defeats the purpose of having sights on the shooter, given that and the above info, I'd rather one of these culturally enriching cunts, tries to shoot me rather than stab me!

I'm in full agreement on the one trouser leg sporting chaps, I've noticed they also prefer the waist of their tracksuits, hanging below the arse, Silly cunts!

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always had that. Fuck off, journeyman.

When anyone new was on the ranges, they'd inevitably asked nervously about the kick of the rifle. Being total cunts, we'd always say

"hold it about an inch in front of your shoulder"

Poor bastards must still be wandering about with their right arms hanging off.

lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When anyone new was on the ranges, they'd inevitably asked nervously about the kick of the rifle. Being total cunts, we'd always say

"hold it about an inch in front of your shoulder"

Poor bastards must still be wondering about with their right arms hanging off.

lol

Were these the sort of cunts who thought 'lean forward' was a type of bacon?

I don't understand cunts that can't shoot. Perverts.