CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear baseball caps back to front

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When anyone new was on the ranges, they'd inevitably asked nervously about the kick of the rifle. Being total cunts, we'd always say

"hold it about an inch in front of your shoulder"

Poor bastards must still be wandering about with their right arms hanging off.

lol

Short term thinking Herr Oberst. How are you going to do the “German Greeting” with a fucked up right arm? You need to conquer the mind not just the body.

It’s this kind of lack of attention to detail that led to the disaster at Stalingrad. 

Fortunately Frau Merkel and her friends have pulled your mob out of the shit. Let’s face it, the Krauts have always been smarter than us.

But we’ve got bottle......and that counts for a lot.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell them to shove their Christian jam up their prolapsed fucking shitpipes. Any slide blowback automatic, works on a suspended, non-gravitational dependent reciprocative carriage. 

You women are ruining the world with your oestrogen fuelled, misinformative, man hating bollocks. 

Us men are cultured, civilised and informed. And if any of you flabby chested, no-tail, fish-flapped cunts disagree, I will happily shoot you in the tits.

You are Roops and I claim my 10000 piece jigsaw of Salisbury Cathedral

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

The 'George Clooney' Catch 22 is as shit as the book and the other film. Other than the catch 22 situation (a couple of sentences), I don't know why people think it's clever.

Can't speak to the new Clooney version, but the original film wasn't very good because the book just didn't translate well to film. But I thought the book was fucking great.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are Roops and I claim my 10000 piece jigsaw of Salisbury Cathedral

Clever cunt eh?.. Well, best you realise, My tolerance for insubordinate wenches, is neither documented, or even existent. I suggest you moderate your tone, lest you fall foul of my authorative side. 

Yeah! 

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Can't speak to the new Clooney version, but the original film wasn't very good because the book just didn't translate well to film. But I thought the book was fucking great.

I read that cunt book. I quite liked it. 

But I agree. The film with that overplaudited Arkin cunt, was a bridge too far. 

Orson Welles makes me sick.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read that cunt book. I quite liked it. 

But I agree. The film with that overplaudited Arkin cunt, was a bridge too far. 

Orson Welles makes me sick.

The original film might have done better at the box office if the original M*A*S*H with Donald Sutherland and Elliot Gould hadn't come out at almost the same time and blew it out of the water.

And though Catch-22 was based on a far superior book to the one M*A*S*H was based on, trying to translate to film, a book that meandered back and forth between the past, present and future, and which stuck to no hard and fast timeline of events, was an overly ambitious undertaking to begin with.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Short term thinking Herr Oberst. How are you going to do the “German Greeting” with a fucked up right arm? You need to conquer the mind not just the body.

It’s this kind of lack of attention to detail that led to the disaster at Stalingrad. 

Fortunately Frau Merkel and her friends have pulled your mob out of the shit. Let’s face it, the Krauts have always been smarter than us.

But we’ve got bottle......and that counts for a lot.

Stalingrad was down to the Bohemian Corporal not listening to  his professional soldiers. However, their reluctance to push on and entirely control the west bank of the Volga proved fatal. 

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

It's all Judeo-Bolshevik claptrap anyway.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you received any 'cunt's' from Withers today, or has the cancerous wanker "bankrupted" himself yet again by blowing them all on me?

With his history of financial mismanagement, I wouldn't be surprised if he treats his limited allocation of 'iron's' and 'cunt's' with the same blasé attitude that he adopted during his Welsh wood chopping misadventures.

I’ve had nothing so far. Hopefully it’s a sign that he’s dead.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Are you having a nice time with your imaginary family and imaginary friends this afternoon?

What about his imaginary helicopter?

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Were these the sort of cunts who thought 'lean forward' was a type of bacon?

I don't understand cunts that can't shoot. Perverts.

Rimless rounds do actually have a rim, it's just that it's recessed. Win a pub bet with that one Authoritah

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine mistaking parabellum for a para's bell-end... Larks.

That reminds me of one of my all-time favorite passages from a book I read many years ago.

From The Odessa File, by Frederick Forsyth...

Years of living like a predatory animal and surviving where others, victims and colleagues, had ended on a pathologist‘s slab had given Mackensen the senses of a leopard. He didn‘t see the shadow that fell onto the carpet from the open French window; he felt it and spun around, ready to fire. But the man was unarmed.

"Who the hell are you?“ growled Mackensen, keeping him covered.

The man stood in the French window, dressed in the black leather leggings and jacket of a motorcyclist. In his left hand he carried his crash helmet, gripped by the short peak and held across his stomach. The man flicked a glance at the body at Mackensen‘s feet and the gun in his hand.

"I was sent for,“ he said innocently.

"Who by?“ said Mackensen.

"Vulkan,“ replied the man. "My Kamerad, Roschmann.“

Mackensen grunted and lowered the gun. "Well, he‘s gone.“

"Gone?“

"Fucked off. Heading for South America. The whole project‘s off. And all thanks to this little bastard reporter.“ He jerked the gun barrel toward Miller.

"You going to finish him?“ asked the man.

"Sure. He screwed up the project. Identified Roschmann and mailed the information to the police, along with a pile of other stuff. If you‘re in that file, you‘d better get out too.“

"What  file?“ 

"The  Odessa  file.“ 

"I‘m  not  in  it,“  said  the  man. 

"Neither  am  I,“  growled  Mackensen.  

"But  the  Werwolf  is,  and  his  orders  are  to finish  this  one  off  before  we  quit.“ 

"The  Werwolf?“ 

Something  began  to  sound  a  small  alarm  inside  Mackensen.  He  had  just been told  that  in  Germany  no  one  apart  from  the  Werwolf  and  himself  knew about  the Vulkan  project.  The  others  were  in  South  America,  from  where  he assumed  the new  arrival  had  come.  But  such  a  man  would  know  about  the Werwolf.  His  eyes narrowed  slightly. 

"You‘re  from  Buenos  Aires?“  he  asked. 

"No.“ 

"Where  from,  then?“ 

"Jerusalem.“ 

It  took  half  a  second  before  the  meaning  of  the  name  made  sense  to Mackensen.  Then  he  swung  up  his  Luger  to  fire.  Half  a  second  is  a  long  time, long  enough  to  die. The  foam  rubber  inside  the  crash  helmet  was  scorched when the  Walther went  off.  But  the  nine-millimeter  parabellum  slug  came  through  the fiberglass without  a  pause  and  took  Mackensen  high  in  the  breastbone  with  the force  of  a kicking  mule.  The  helmet  dropped  to  the  ground  to  reveal  the  agent‘s right hand,  and  from  inside  the  cloud  of  blue  smoke  the  PPK  fired  again. Mackensen  was  a  big  man  and  a  strong  one.  Despite  the  bullet  in  the  chest he would  have  fired,  but  the  second  slug,  entering  his  head  two  finger-widths above the  right  eyebrow,  spoiled  his  aim.  It  also  killed  him.

hosswritin.jpg

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That reminds me of one of my all-time favorite passages from a book I read many years ago.

From The Odessa File, by Frederick Forsyth...

Now that there's some daggum' writin' right there, dadburn it!!! 😁

I still enjoy reading Mother West Wind's Animal Friends .. I really like Grandfather Frog.

I noticed, while browsing before logging in, that “it” had made another reference to my supposedly imaginary family and friends.  I’m intrigued as to why it feels that having family and friends is unusual. Could it be that it is a sad, lonely, miserable old goat that has neither friends or family, or indeed genitalia?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I still enjoy reading Mother West Wind's Animal Friends .. I really like Grandfather Frog.

Not familiar with that, but probably not really my "thing". 😉