CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC pronunciation

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Well seeing as it's OUR language yeah we would say "catching some zeds" we wouldn't fucking say "catching some zeeeees" in a squeaky american accent would we?

On another point why do you all pronounce A as an O sound? It's like you're incapable of  pronouncing anything the way it's supposed to be pronounced.

Lets play some super "Mooooriooo" guyzz 

Americans seem pissed off because the UK hasn't capitulated to your pervasive trashy culture and lazy way of speaking and spelling, unlike another island of star spangled spastics 6000 miles east of the UK.

Well first of all, as I've already pointed out once before, it's not "your" language. It was imported into your country from Germany.

2019-07-01-11-17-34-451-01.jpg

https://termcoord.eu/2015/07/the-origins-of-the-english-language/

You all developed your version of it over time, then the colonists who had the good sense to get the hell out of there and come over here, developed their version of it over time.

As far as the pronunciation of the letter A is concerned, we pronounce it several ways, but none of them sound like a "long" O. There are some words where both "a" and "o" are pronounced as "ah", but that's true with your version of English, too.

Finally, as far as supposedly being "pissed off" is concerned, I can assure you that the average American spends virtually ZERO time worrying about you "guyzz" or the direction in which your culture is moving. If anyone seems pissed off here, it's you.

The extent of most American's cognizance of your culture is confined to wondering what's up with these "chaps" and their silly looking hats...

?width=381&version=1653072

Is that John Cleese under that thing doing his "Minister of Silly Walks" bit?

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well first of all, as I've already pointed out once before, it's not "your" language. It was imported into your country from Germany.

Modern day english comes from the UK not Germany, the germans speak german in case you haven't realised.

then the colonists who had the good sense to get the hell out of there and come over here, developed their version of it over time.

Ooh more passive aggressive anti-Brit shit and like i said you've clearly got a chip on your shoulder because we speak english the correct way and not the lazy, slovenly bastardised version you lot speak.

I can assure you that the average American spends virtually ZERO time worrying about you "guyzz" or the direction in which your culture is moving

Clearly, you might want to get that weird inferiority complex sorted out there chap, i'd say the vast majority of you idiots can't go a day without mentioning us on various mediums and sticking your beaks into our business on British news sites, on news articles that have bugger all to do with you.

As far as the pronunciation of the letter A is concerned, we pronounce it several ways, but none of them sound like a "long" O.

If you say so Maahrio.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
19 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Modern day english comes from the UK not Germany, the germans speak german in case you haven't realised.

Wrong again, Einstoned. It originated from the Germanic people who invaded your country prior to 1,000 AD. Every non-slang or non-colloquial word in the English dictionary derives from some other older language. That you're too thick headed to get it and too thin skinned to accept it, reflects on your deficiencies as a mature adult.

Ooh more passive aggressive anti-Brit shit and like i said you've clearly got a chip on your shoulder because we speak english the correct way and not the lazy, slovenly bastardised version you lot speak.

Hilarious. The same sloshing drool bucket who started this knicker-pissing contest and can't let it go, is accusing me of having a chip on my shoulder. 

Too funny.

Clearly, you might want to get that weird inferiority complex sorted out there chap, i'd say the vast majority of you idiots can't go a day without mentioning us on various mediums and sticking your beaks into our business on British news sites, on news articles that have bugger all to do with you.

Once again, the pot is moaning at the kettle about supposedly being black, when in fact, the kettle glistens like a freshly polished chrome bumper compared to the dull, sooty exhaust pipe hue of the nasty, shit encrusted old pot.

And BTW, I've seen plenty of Brits on American message boards etc., too.

If you say so Maahrio.

Don't blame the US because your limited education makes the complexity and versatility of the English language, whether the Brit version or the American version, get you all upset, frustrated and confused.

Maybe if you'd stayed in school beyond the primary level... 

They have separate educational establishments for children who’ve been dropped on their heads, or probably thrown from a maternity ward balcony in his case. (Aged 10 minutes). They’re called ‘dog rescue centres’ Some of them accept abandoned spastics when they’re not busy.

5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Well seeing as it's OUR language yeah we would say "catching some zeds" we wouldn't fucking say "catching some zeeeees" in a squeaky american accent would we?

On another point why do you all pronounce A as an O sound? It's like you're incapable of  pronouncing anything the way it's supposed to be pronounced.

Lets play some super "Mooooriooo" guyzz 

Americans seem pissed off because the UK hasn't capitulated to your pervasive trashy culture and lazy way of speaking and spelling, unlike another island of star spangled spastics 6000 miles east of the UK.

You insufferable fucking idiot. Go back to your games console and your dog shit collection, you utter prick.

Woof woof!

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Don't blame the US because your limited education makes the complexity and versatility of the English language, whether the Brit version or the American version, get you all upset, frustrated and confused.

There's no such thing as a "Brit version" there's English proper and English(simplified) for simpletons.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wrong again, Einstoned. It originated from the Germanic people who invaded your country prior to 1,000 AD. Every non-slang or non-colloquial word in the English dictionary derives from some other older language. That you're too thick headed to get it and too thin skinned to accept it, reflects on your deficiencies as a mature adult

I have slim to hardly any German ancestry thank you very much just like a lot of people from this country. Also the celts were the original inhabitants of the UK long before any "germanic" people or Scandis invaded our country actually.

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Hilarious. The same sloshing drool bucket who started this knicker-pissing contest and can't let it go, is accusing me of having a chip on my shoulder. 

Too funny.

Yeah i've seen the faux intellectual routine from americans like you on the internet many times. Just because you watch a load of dross, antiquated British television from the 70s which was fucking shit at the time it was aired to begin with doesn't make you an expert on our country or actually have any idea what our country is actually like. I bet you haven't even left your state let alone your country.

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And BTW, I've seen plenty of Brits on American message boards etc., too.

I feel sorry for them. I know it's a hard pill for you septics to swallow but you're just another foreign country thousands of miles away to us that we don't really have much in common with.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

You insufferable fucking idiot. Go back to your games console and your dog shit collection, you utter prick.

Woof woof!

Here he is! the charisma and personality Vacuum himself! Fuck off you glue sniffing, baked bean eating fucking cunt.

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Here he is! the charisma and personality Vacuum himself! Fuck off you glue sniffing, baked bean eating fucking cunt.

Please try and think up some material of your own. Perhaps you’ll get some inspiration if you poke some shit the Labrador section of your collection? 

Lol. Woof woof.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please try and think up some material of your own. Perhaps you’ll get some inspiration if you poke some shit the Labrador section of your collection? 

Lol. Woof woof.

That was "material of my own" you tedious, unfunny, illiterate fucking prick. 

Is the glue drying on your model helicopter mongo? you seem awfully rattled.

Guest Erroreptile404
32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They have separate educational establishments for children who’ve been dropped on their heads, or probably thrown from a maternity ward balcony in his case. (Aged 10 minutes). They’re called ‘dog rescue centres’ Some of them accept abandoned spastics when they’re not busy.

What a bizarre little weirdo you are, you like my comment then in the next breath you're trying to side with the yank cunt.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

What a bizarre little weirdo you are, you like my comment then in the next breath you're trying to side with the yank cunt.

You’ve made one mildly amusing post. I gave you a like hoping it was going to continue. Unfortunately you’re still a dogshit collecting dunce. I prefer you like that.

Fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve made one mildly amusing post. I gave you a like hoping it was going to continue. Unfortunately you’re still a dogshit collecting dunce. I prefer you like that.

Fuck off

You haven't made ANY mildly amusing posts in your whole tenure here you mongy trump fellating spacker.  Should i post that youtube vid with the yank flag getting used to pick up dog shit again so you have another nervous breakdown? lol!

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You haven't made ANY mildly amusing posts in your whole tenure here you mongy trump fellating spacker.  Should i post that youtube vid with the yank flag getting used to pick up dog shit again so you have another nervous breakdown? lol!

Why not post the video of when you made the model of Trump Tower out of 12 different types of dog shit and all your friends came round after you’d finished work at the factory packaging plastic knives and forks for £12.90 a week. And then you all laughed so much and started throwing shit at each other that your carer took the power lead from your play station and gave you a spanking with your built up special shoe.

Hobbly bobbly cunt

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Why not post the video of when you made the model of Trump Tower out of 12 different types of dog shit and all your friends came round after you’d finished work at the factory packaging plastic knives and forks for £12.90 a week. And then you all laughed so much and started throwing shit at each other that your carer took the power lead from your play station and gave you a spanking with your built up special shoe.

Hobbly bobbly cunt

Oh dear you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now aren't you. I imagine the job a knuckle dragging EDL member like you would have, would be being used as a doorstop or a heavy blunt object for cracking walnuts with, wanker.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh dear you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now aren't you. I imagine the job a knuckle dragging EDL member like you would have would be being used as a doorstop or a heavy blunt object for cracking walnuts with, wanker.

would have would be ?

Spit the dogshit out and I might understand you.

Bonio breath

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, King Billy said:

would have would be ?

Spit the dogshit out and I might understand you.

Bonio breath

Another painfully unfunny shit post made by a painfully unfunny, faeces obsessed spud sucking mongtard. Bless.

Another painfully unfunny shit post made by a painfully unfunny, faeces obsessed spud sucking mongtard. Bless.

Is that all you’ve got?

You are very disappointing. I want more from you. Go for a walk and contemplate your next effort.     Otherwise just fuck off and shout at some pensioners or handicapped kids. Pen is more interesting than you and he doesn’t stink of cockapoo excrement. 

Up your game Slag

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Is that all you’ve got?

You are very disappointing. I want more from you. Go for a walk and contemplate your next effort.     Otherwise just fuck off and shout at some pensioners or handicapped kids. Pen is more interesting than you and he doesn’t stink of cockapoo excrement. 

Up your game Slag

You're getting really boring now, either find something interesting or witty to say or don't bother replying to me spud boy.

You're getting really boring now, either find something interesting or witty to say or don't bother replying to me spud boy.

Sorry😢 can we be fwiends?

If I give you a weally ware piece of white Labrador shit and promise not to laugh at your built up special shoe again?

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2019 at 20:46, ratcum said:

there's no link between likes and talent on here Shitto.

Witness Rothers, a talentless mogadon© infusion who thought he deserved to breathe.  

The ones with less likes and a poor ratio are the talented ones.. they also have only one ID.

Whatever happened to Rothers TOT ?

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

The ones with less likes and a poor ratio are the talented ones.. they also have only one ID.

Whatever happened to Rothers TOT ?

The dyslexic fuck thought his mum said "go to your womb!" so he did just that.

Suffocated apparently. And his dear old mum didn't shit right for a week