CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker Cunts who Can't Look After Pets but Keep them Anyway

Roadkill

I'm sure I've posted about my spacker cousin who came to visit about two years ago and tried to keep their dog in the boot of her car for the entire four hour visit, but I can't find any evidence of this via my use of the search function, so fuck knows.

I've never liked the fat fucking mongoloid myself, even before she was knocked into full spastic mode after being hit by some unlicensed Paki taxi driver when I was 15, but I was pressured into visiting the dozy fucking bint and her equally spastic boyfriend again today, as the rest of the family is busy and she's apparently feeling a bit ill and her window-licking spouse was at work doing whatever it is spastics do as a form of employment.

As far as I could tell the only illness the limping slag was suffering from when I arrived was an inability to get up off her fat arse and change out of her pyjamas, but the main thing that caught my attention was the fact that the dog wasn't running about like an absolute nutter and jumping up at me when I walked through the front door - its an untrained little git and on the single other occasion I've had to visit their shit hole of a flat that was the welcome I got. She told me it was "iinn theee kitchennn, sleepinnng" before wandering back off into the living room to rot in front of the telly and leaving me with the bag of shopping I'd been asked to take over - obviously getting up to answer the door was the only exercise the fucking PIP queen was planning to do today, so I made my to her kitchen to unpack and was immediately hit  with the sour tang of dog piss when I opened the door.

The place was a bigger fucking state than usual, the tiles were wet with piss and stained with brown streaks of lazily cleaned up dog shit. All the windows were closed and the dog was curled up in the gap in the bench meant for a cooker (the mongs survive on takeaway and microwave meals) on a filthy old sofa cushion on the floor. It looked like the twats hadn't changed its bowl of water in days and the food bowl was just a mess of new food piled on top of old, rotting shite that neither of them have bothered to empty out and clean. I fucking guarantee they've been hitting it too - it was absolutley petrified of me, shying away from my hand when I tried to stroke it.

Fat cunt can't be bothered to even let the poor cunt out into the back garden to play and apparently it knocked her over the other day so they're keeping it in the fucking kitchen. I was tempted to take the poor little cunt home with me but I've got two cats already, one that isn't allowed out on vets orders because he's got a bladder problem that requires daily medication and will worsen with stress (which having a fucking dog in the house will cause).

So I've just rang the RSPCA on the pair of cunts instead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure I've posted about my spacker cousin who came to visit about two years ago and tried to keep their dog in the boot of her car for the entire four hour visit, but I can't find any evidence of this via my use of the search function, so fuck knows.

I've never liked the fat fucking mongoloid myself, even before she was knocked into full spastic mode after being hit by some unlicensed Paki taxi driver when I was 15, but I was pressured into visiting the dozy fucking bint and her equally spastic boyfriend again today, as the rest of the family is busy and she's apparently feeling a bit ill and her window-licking spouse was at work doing whatever it is spastics do as a form of employment.

As far as I could tell the only illness the limping slag was suffering from when I arrived was an inability to get up off her fat arse and change out of her pyjamas, but the main thing that caught my attention was the fact that the dog wasn't running about like an absolute nutter and jumping up at me when I walked through the front door - its an untrained little git and on the single other occasion I've had to visit their shit hole of a flat that was the welcome I got. She told me it was "iinn theee kitchennn, sleepinnng" before wandering back off into the living room to rot in front of the telly and leaving me with the bag of shopping I'd been asked to take over - obviously getting up to answer the door was the only exercise the fucking PIP queen was planning to do today, so I made my to her kitchen to unpack and was immediately hit  with the sour tang of dog piss when I opened the door.

The place was a bigger fucking state than usual, the tiles were wet with piss and stained with brown streaks of lazily cleaned up dog shit. All the windows were closed and the dog was curled up in the gap in the bench meant for a cooker (the mongs survive on takeaway and microwave meals) on a filthy old sofa cushion on the floor. It looked like the twats hadn't changed its bowl of water in days and the food bowl was just a mess of new food piled on top of old, rotting shite that neither of them have bothered to empty out and clean. I fucking guarantee they've been hitting it too - it was absolutley petrified of me, shying away from my hand when I tried to stroke it.

Fat cunt can't be bothered to even let the poor cunt out into the back garden to play and apparently it knocked her over the other day so they're keeping it in the fucking kitchen. I was tempted to take the poor little cunt home with me but I've got two cats already, one that isn't allowed out on vets orders because he's got a bladder problem that requires daily medication and will worsen with stress (which having a fucking dog in the house will cause).

Good. They sound like a pair of despicable fuckpigs. I hope the poor little fucker gets found a proper home.

(cue Pen, with an anti-dog comment, designed to stir up shit)

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I fucking detest cruelty to animals. Lets hope the RSPCA actually do something because on the occasions I've called them, they're next to fucking useless. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Good. They sound like a pair of despicable fuckpigs. I hope the poor little fucker gets found a proper home.

(cue Pen, with an anti-dog comment, designed to stir up shit)

Spackers shouldn't have pets, simple as that. Even if the cunt was the most active cripple on the planet she'd still struggle to look after a dog due to her disability (she's got limited use of all of her left side and her arm has basically just withered away because she was too lazy to keep up with the physiotherapy  after the accident) but she could fucking do it if she tried. The Boyfriend is just a head-spacker, nowt physically wrong with the cunt, but obviously he's been focusing his mong rage on the poor fucking dog.

So if one can't be arsed to even try looking after the dog, and the other one clearly doesn't even like the fucking dog - why the fuck do they have a dog in the first place?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking detest cruelty to animals. Lets hope the RSPCA actually do something because on the occasions I've called them, they're next to fucking useless. 

They say they'll send an inspector out in the next few days, but fuck knows if that actually counts for anything.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They say they'll send an inspector out in the next few days, but fuck knows if that actually counts for anything.

I found a poor dog wandering around locally. It had an awful skin condition with bald patches and it was pitifully thin. I took him home and called the RSPCA to be told there was nothing they could do because I had taken him in. If i threw him out they would respond but it would be a few days. After I told them exactly what I thought of them, I contacted Southwark council's dog warden service who came out a couple of hours later. In short, they tracked the real owner down who was an elderly man who couldnt cope with him. Thankfully, the dog was treated and through battersea dogs home he was rehoused. 

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I started a RSPCA thread an eternity ago. They're the biggest bunch of useless cunts known to mankind. They are only interested in publicity and stealing inheritances. If there's no angle for them, they'll do the square root of fuck all.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's a typical day as RK's sister and brother in law, are relaxing around their trashy flat...

9fa3fb677d04c3e5779e8795b7fbd339.jpg

It's quiet outside and everything is normal...

OnslowHouse.jpg

RK, dropping by for a visit, pulls up outside...

giphy.gif

As RK enters the walkway, he is immediately greeted by his sister's dog....

Keep12c.jpg

And he expresses his disapproval in his usual manner...

tenor.gif

Kinda early in the day to be in drag already isn't it, ye old faggot? 😁

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

It's a typical day as RK's sister and brother in law, are relaxing around their trashy flat...

9fa3fb677d04c3e5779e8795b7fbd339.jpg

It's quiet outside and everything is normal...

OnslowHouse.jpg

RK, dropping by for a visit, pulls up outside...

giphy.gif

As RK enters the walkway, he is immediately greeted by his sister's dog....

Keep12c.jpg

And he expresses his disapproval in his usual manner...

tenor.gif

Kinda early in the day to be in drag already isn't it, ye old faggot? 😁

Brilliant use of GIFs to tell the story, but it was my cousin - not my sister. I understand how these details become confusing to one such as yourself:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I started a RSPCA thread an eternity ago. They're the biggest bunch of useless cunts known to mankind. They are only interested in publicity and stealing inheritances. If there's no angle for them, they'll do the square root of fuck all.

If nowt happens in the next few days I'll just take the dog myself - if the cunts phone the Police to stop me its just more evidence against them when they see the shitty living conditions. It could stay at my sister's house and I can drive down there to look after it every day (she's doing 14 hour shifts), but it certainly wouldn't be ideal for us or the dog.

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If nowt happens in the next few days I'll just take the dog myself - if the cunts phone the Police to stop me its just more evidence against them when they see the shitty living conditions. It could stay at my sister's house and I can drive down there to look after it every day (she's doing 14 hour shifts), but it certainly wouldn't be ideal for us or the dog.

The problem with that course of action is that there's only one person that would get nicked and it ain't your mong cousin. They clean up the kitchen a bit, call the bacon and you're up shit creek. If you are forced to do that, get lots of photos first.

A rehoming centre sounds like the way to go. It will be a tough sell if it's learned to shit indoors though. Poor little bugger.

Once the dog is out of there tip some petrol through the letter box and do the world a favour.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Brilliant use of GIFs to tell the story, but it was my cousin - not my sister. I understand how these details become confusing to one such as yourself:

tenor.gif

Actually, the confusion in that regard amongst the type in that picture, is usually of the cousin/sister/wife/girlfriend variety.

38 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The problem with that course of action is that there's only one person that would get nicked and it ain't your mong cousin. They clean up the kitchen a bit, call the bacon and you're up shit creek. If you are forced to do that, get lots of photos first.

A rehoming centre sounds like the way to go. It will be a tough sell if it's learned to shit indoors though. Poor little bugger.

Once the dog is out of there tip some petrol through the letter box and do the world a favour.

If the dog is chipped, it would be a problem if you nicked it and took it to a rehoming centre as they would scan the dog and see the address he lives at.

Guest judgetwi

Any cunt who inflicts cruelty on defenceless animals I would torture to death, especially the Pikeys. But there are some cunts who go too far the other way.

I know a twat who owns at least half a dozen dogs and loves them to death. Last Saturday, when it was really fucking hot, he went barefoot out of his front door to test if the pavement was too hot for their delicate little paws. He decided that the half mile walk to the park would be too much for the delicate little doggie woggies so they had to stay in the garden all day.

Thank fuck he never had any children. The little cunts would either be fucking non binary trannie fuckers or stabbing the fuck out of any cunt that moves.

What ever happened to common sense?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Any cunt who inflicts cruelty on defenceless animals I would torture to death, especially the Pikeys. But there are some cunts who go too far the other way.

I know a twat who owns at least half a dozen dogs and loves them to death. Last Saturday, when it was really fucking hot, he went barefoot out of his front door to test if the pavement was too hot for their delicate little paws. He decided that the half mile walk to the park would be too much for the delicate little doggie woggies so they had to stay in the garden all day.

Thank fuck he never had any children. The little cunts would either be fucking non binary trannie fuckers or stabbing the fuck out of any cunt that moves.

What ever happened to common sense?

7 second test. If you place your hand on the pavement and hold it there, if you can't hold it for 7 seconds then it's too hot for the dogs paws.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

7 second test. If you place your hand on the pavement and hold it there, if you can't hold it for 7 seconds then it's too hot for the dogs paws.

My dogs just walked a bit faster to get to the grassy bit. They weren't bothered by hot pavements, just me throwing a cricket ball for them to chase.