CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Home deliveries

Penny Farthing

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I took time to read Ed and Scotty's posts, found them interesting, funny, and better than any of your 'throwing shit at the wall, and some will stick' attitude. Fuck off pin-head.

You're  just rattled because you've fucked up and now you'll have to face the consequences. 

I forgive you. 

Do you think it's even possible to have so many likes removed, that you actually end up with a minus figure? .... ... lol

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're  just rattled because you've fucked up and now you'll have to face the consequences. 

I forgive you. 

Do you think it's even possible to have so many likes removed, that you actually end up with a minus figure? .... ... lol

Rattled, moi?  Admin and you can do what pleases you.  I have managed to help get a fat useless chocco to the No1 spot.  My work here is done.  Give my love to Essex. Tosser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

See? Fucking look at you. Always going on about the leaderboard being a load of shit.. get a little taste of it and you're hooked. 

I can smell the ambition on you, witch. I'm the only whore in this village. Find somewhere else to swing your handbag!

Just like my former obsession with Ultravox's Vienna......it means nothing to meeeeeeeee. 

I suppose we have to bear the cost of a burial?.The selfish cunt could have done it half hour earlier and done a 'Maxwell'.Those cunts never were any good at swimming,remember the useless turd who finished about 20 minutes after everyone else at the Olympics.

47 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s a pity a big bloated Nigerian cunt didn’t flatten and splatter you whist leaving Tesco with your “reduced to clear” beans.....

lol.

African males falling from the sky. Who says your dreams can't come true.

Remember that next time your singing "it's raining men" at the golf club karaoke night!

• Like 3

It’s a pity a big bloated Nigerian cunt didn’t flatten and splatter you whist leaving Tesco with your “reduced to clear” beans.....

lol.

Remember that next time your singing "it's raining men" at the golf club karaoke night!

lol.

lol.

Just now, Major Cunt said:

It's a shame that the hideous little faggot wasn't hanging out of stowaway Mtebbe's arsehole as he plummeted to Earth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm not racist or anything, but if I found a dead African in my garden,  I'd tell the police he was a robber, and it was self defence. No cunts going to believe he just landed there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I suppose we have to bear the cost of a burial?.The selfish cunt could have done it half hour earlier and done a 'Maxwell'.Those cunts never were any good at swimming,remember the useless turd who finished about 20 minutes after everyone else at the Olympics.

He was nobbled. A spectator shouted 'you is doin' well bro'. The cunt smiled, and his bottom lip shovelled water like the Zeebrugge ferry.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Cracking post Punkers. Unfortunately I am saving all my likes for Black Eddie. Diversity, and all that bollocks. I'm sure you understand. Toodle pip.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

We live in real countryside MC, so I don't want one of these flying cunts in my garden. Developers could claim it's become a brownfield site and start building.   

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Cracking post Punkers. Unfortunately I am saving all my likes for Black Eddie. Diversity, and all that bollocks. I'm sure you understand. Toodle pip.

Good old Scrotals, like the black hole of Calcutta only without the West Bengali reference

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Too late. Eric's in hospital. Attacked by a black man wielding a Fomoco shock absorber apparently. 

Is he an antique dealer? Ford haven't used their own tag since 1980 something. It's all motorcraft part numbers now. Or finis codes. 

Idiot.

I expect admin will be discussing your future.