CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Home deliveries

Penny Farthing

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Does anyone else think that @Witheredscrote is churning out extraordinary levels of utter fucking shit today, even by his own standards? It’s truly awful.

He's got the big froggy grumpy wumps, because I've stopped fighting with Eddie, leaving him nothing to poke his shit-stirring Fucking nose into.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's got the big froggy grumpy wumps, because I've stopped fighting with Eddie, leaving him nothing to poke his shit-stirring Fucking nose into.

He really is just a massive shit-stirring wanker, isn’t he? It’s all he does. It’s all he’s ever done. I detest the stupid cunt.

40 minutes ago, Ape said:

Does anyone else think that @Witheredscrote is churning out extraordinary levels of utter fucking shit today, even by his own standards? It’s truly awful.

Your output is pathetic drivel.

Mundane, bland nonsense.The dribbling mantra of a palsy ridden village idiot.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

No one ever says 39 and 1/3  inches do they?

It's the closest Judge got to the Wailing Wall on his pilgrimage to Bethlehem, as It's also how far his gut protrudes. It's also the max speed in mph his mobility scooter does, downhill on a full battery.

Shalom

52 minutes ago, Ape said:

It doesn’t see the hypocrisy in its comments. It’s a complete moron.

Task for you tomorrow.

Buy a metal bucket and a large box of soap flakes.Additionally purchase 5 litres of petrol and take home in portable jerrycan.

Instructions.

1. Pour soap flakes into bucket.

2. Add petrol to soap flakes and stir until they dissolve.

3. Continue stirring until the mixture thickens and becomes slightly glutinous.

4. Strip naked and smother yourself completely with the mixture.

5. Light a match and set fire to yourself.

The mixture you will have made is homemade napalm and is almost impossible to extinguish.

You have to be sure.

Lol.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Task for you tomorrow.

Buy a metal bucket and a large box of soap flakes.Additionally purchase 5 litres of petrol and take home in portable jerrycan.

Instructions.

1. Pour soap flakes into bucket.

2. Add petrol to soap flakes and stir until they dissolve.

3. Continue stirring until the mixture thickens and becomes slightly glutinous.

4. Strip naked and smother yourself completely with the mixture.

5. Light a match and set fire to yourself.

The mixture you will have made us homemade napalm and is almost impossible to extinguish.

You have to be sure.

Lol.

Very complicated Punkers.  He will probably bore himself to death soon anyway.   Oh, lol

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Judgie does. To the question: how big are your built up heels, and what size waist are you?

Leaving aside your primary school humour Smoggy i’ve asked Suckdick Khunt to come up to the Land that Time Forgot and sort out your air pollution problem. He’s doing a cracking job down here so i’m sure he can soon price all you piss poor cunts off the road. Of course, he may bring some of his stabby friends with him and leave a couple of mosques behind him but that’s all part of living in a big city.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Leaving aside your primary school humour Smoggy i’ve asked Suckdick Khunt to come up to the Land that Time Forgot and sort out your air pollution problem. He’s doing a cracking job down here so i’m sure he can soon price all you piss poor cunts off the road. Of course, he may bring some of his stabby friends with him and leave a couple of mosques behind him but that’s all part of living in a big city.

I'm guessing the sugar tax must be hitting you hard Jewdy!

images (9).jpeg

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm guessing the sugar tax must be hitting you hard Jewdy!

images (9).jpeg

Is there no end to your razor sharp wit?

Am I allowed to surrender to the Bill Hicks of Cunts Corner?