CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Home deliveries

Penny Farthing

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed, as much as Gyper's can be amusing her grasp of basic physics is appalling.

His gravitational pull would do the opposite.

I know. Bless her little cotton bobbysox. Not long ago I had to explain to her the principle of mass x volume x density = proportional gravitational effect in astral bodies of varying size!

I almost let my lump of antimatter slip out of electromagnetic suspension!

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd prefer you say a prayer for me, next time your at the synagogue!

Shalom

Say your own fucking prayer to what ever Ju Ju man you worship.

I don’t talk to sky fairies like a fucking mental defective you knob.

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Obviously only Eric, and he is a wanker.  What have I ever REALLY done to you Ape?  Think on it, long and hard, ( like a Frenchies knob). lol

We are his whole world Whither's .. have you ever noticed that almost all he ever talks about is other members of the corner? These days he doesn't even talk about beans or his little toy chopper. Sad lonely little cunt he is.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Leaving aside your primary school humour Smoggy i’ve asked Suckdick Khunt to come up to the Land that Time Forgot and sort out your air pollution problem. He’s doing a cracking job down here so i’m sure he can soon price all you piss poor cunts off the road. Of course, he may bring some of his stabby friends with him and leave a couple of mosques behind him but that’s all part of living in a big city.

Judy, Judy, Judy, there's been no air pollution on Teesside since the South's heroine Maggie stuck a Ceased Trading sign on the place. And as for mosques....fuck me, like the temperance societies of the 19th century, I bet Teesside has got more per head of the (Muslim) population than anywhere else. Unlike London's Muslims, ours don't seem to want to blow cunts up. Nor do the women feel the need to wear masks. It must be something to do with the purer air. Come back and lecture me on air quality when there aren't literally tens of thousands of diesel spewing vehicles a day thundering through London. Why do you think Frank's so backwards?

Edited by Ollyboro
Burst wank sock

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Say your own fucking prayer to what ever Ju Ju man you worship.

I don’t talk to sky fairies like a fucking mental defective you knob.

A bit touchy round your religion ain't you? Don't be ashamed of your Jewish lineage your honour embrace it. Though I'm certain it's a fact you keep to yourself, when monosyllabicly grunting your order to Mehmet at the takeaway, you wouldn't want him adding any special sauce now would you?

Obviously the regular patrons of the Blue Oyster are aware your a yid. Having either seen your circumcised micro penis or heard of it.

Shalom you fat cunt!

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. Bless her little cotton bobbysox. Not long ago I had to explain to her the principle of mass x volume x density = proportional gravitational effect in astral bodies of varying size!

I almost let my lump of antimatter slip out of electromagnetic suspension!

That equation is spot on Eric as you well know, I can only summize that your wasted breaking the arms and noses of piss heads on a weekend. Though I'm guessing the quiet nights provide ample time to digest scientific papers. Have you ever considered the open university?

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That equation is spot on Eric as you well know, I can only summize that your wasted breaking the arms and noses of piss heads on a weekend. Though I'm guessing the quiet nights provide ample time to digest scientific papers. Have you ever considered the open university?

Of course not. If it hasn't got windows, doors or a roof, the people who run it can't be very bright.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

A bit touchy round your religion ain't you? Don't be ashamed of your Jewish lineage your honour embrace it. Though I'm certain it's a fact you keep to yourself, when monosyllabicly grunting your order to Mehmet at the takeaway, you wouldn't want him adding any special sauce now would you?

Obviously the regular patrons of the Blue Oyster are aware your a yid. Having either seen your circumcised micro penis or heard of it.

Shalom you fat cunt!

Fat, queer, small winkle, racial stereotyping, mobility scooter.......next stop, poverty.

You know where you’re ( note the spelling) going after that don’t you brainbox? Watch me drag you into it. 😁

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Glowworm said:

The Kenyans claim that he was probably a worker from the airport .. just sat in the landing gear  bay to have his butties.

What about the map of London with a big red circle around Peckham? To be fair he wasn’t that far off his target.

Better luck next time.

On 05/07/2019 at 00:38, judgetwi said:

What about the map of London with a big red circle around Peckham? To be fair he wasn’t that far off his target.

Better luck next time.

It's a good job he didn't have a parachute. If that cunt landed in Queens road he'd never be seen again.