CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student Fucking Cunt

Decimus

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know anything about her personal circumstances, but statistically speaking, I imagine that being named Indiana and enrolled on a PhD at CU indicates that she's from a fairly affluent background.

What better way to protest against "White Privilege" than to propagate it by casually throwing aside years worth of education and opportunity at one of the top universities in the world?

The very fact that she can whimsically do this without thinking about any negative financial or career aspects is precisely an example of what she is allegedly protesting against. 

What makes you think that she is privileged?

https://profiles.ahrcdtp.csah.cam.ac.uk/directory/tatyana-seresin

tatyana-seresin.jpg?itok=9WPG7aJN

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is the ultimate taboo subject with academics, the indisputable fact that we all know, but it must not be spoken. Here it is....

Black people are genetically predisposed to lower intelligence. 

Numerous studies have been compiled, the statistics are there. But woe betide any cunt that acknowledges it. One professor was even stripped of a Nobel prize for publishing findings that Asian and Caucasian people have higher IQs than Afro-Caribbean people.

It doesn't need a genius to see it either. What have Africans been doing while we invented the internal combustion engine, the internet, modern medicine, put men on the moon? I'll tell you what, raping and killing, slicing off pissflaps and breeding like fucking rats. But let's all pretend not to notice.

Eric you are a cunt. Go forth be strong.

I also agree with you completely.

Oh and fuck off Withers!