CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The USA Women's Football Team

Guest Poesklap

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I see a connection here Eric...tossing. As many have surely tossed themselves in to oblivion watching the women's world cup. 

Someone told me the quality was better than people think, so I thought I'd give the Netherlands - Sweden semi ten minutes last night. Turns out it only took 30 seconds.

If those are the two best-looking nations in women's football, though, it's back to the beach volleyball from now on.

• Like 1

Guest Poesklap
15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why on earth would anyone want to watch any form of women’s football ?

Fuck off Poesklap.You’re about as welcome here as Dr Mengele is at the Cedar Sinai hospital....

Tsk...

You really need to apply yourself a little more, Spunk Ape... A clap–riddled organ grinder's monkey could have come up with a better rejoinder.

Ho hum.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Someone told me the quality was better than people think, so I thought I'd give the Netherlands - Sweden semi ten minutes last night. Turns out it only took 30 seconds.

If those are the two best-looking nations in women's football, though, it's back to the beach volleyball from now on.

Did you have a semi? 

14 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I see a connection here Eric...tossing. As many have surely tossed themselves in to oblivion watching the women's world cup. Not me, only nuns and Susan Boyle do it for me.

You rail-painting fucking idiot.

On 03/07/2019 at 19:33, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off Poesklap.You’re about as welcome here as Dr Mengele is at the Cedar Sinai hospital....

This nomination was posted at 19:12 on Wednesday evening. It took you a mere 21 minutes to derail it.

Oh dear, it's a hat trick!

Reported.

Lol.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This nomination was posted at 19:12 on Wednesday evening. It took you a mere 21 minutes to derail it.

Reported.

Lol.

Deco, you're on the leader board you cheap whore!

Explain yourself sir

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

Lol.

You’re in trouble now as you have selectively edited my post to try and frame me you sick weasel.

Reported.

Expect a life changing ban amoeba brain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re in trouble now as you have selectively edited my post to try and frame me you sick weasel.

Reported.

Incorrect again. I merely only quoted the part of your post which contravenes your personal rules.

You're in big trouble.

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

Lol.

Will people stop getting reported 

Or I'll report you 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm building a hadron collider. It's going to have plywood paddles to push the protons round really fast.

I don't want to burst your bubble chummer, but the 'bondage' in 'cosmic bondage' is not what you think. 

Now that this fucking cuntfest is over can we please get back to reporting on real football and get rid of the caterwalling dykes that have taken over tv and radio for the last fucking month.Womens rugby,womens fucking cricket?. Give me as fucking break.I wonder what's stopping the Beeb and Sky giving them their own channel with 24 hour wall to wall(wail to wail)lezzers fucking about trying to be men.Ill tell you why,because no one would watch the cunt that's why,try putting the shite on Sky 'pay per view' and just see how many people won't  pay for it and watch it.They know it and know that it'd be a commercial fucking disaster.

12 million watched it.Bollocks

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now that this fucking cuntfest is over can we please get back to reporting on real football and get rid of the caterwalling dykes that have taken over tv and radio for the last fucking month.Womens rugby,womens fucking cricket?. Give me as fucking break.I wonder what's stopping the Beeb and Sky giving them their own channel with 24 hour wall to wall(wail to wail)lezzers fucking about trying to be men.Ill tell you why,because no one would watch the cunt that's why,try putting the shite on Sky 'pay per view' and just see how many people won't  pay for it and watch it.They know it and know that it'd be a commercial fucking disaster.

12 million watched it.Bollocks

You'll just have to go back to having a wank over your grumble pamphlets, Neil.