CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R.N.L.I. cunts

Earl of Punkape

On a recent golfing holiday I met a collection of these amateur wankers in the local pub celebrating the rescue of a pet dog.What a complete shambles of alcoholic layabouts posing in paramilitary uniforms as if they were the Special Boat Service.

Now these people are not paid and do their Thunderbirds on water bit in their free time.However the British public deserves better.In the USA such duties are covered by the U.S. Coastguard who are professionals, many of whom are ex-military.They are armed, protect the borders from migrant scum as well as providing a professional rescue service.

In the post Brexit world we require a similar if not better professionally competent set up.

I don’t want the crew of a foundering yacht to be subject to a pissed rabble of butcher,baker or candlestick maker.The R.N.L.I should be disbanded and made into a professional emergency service to protect us from 3rd world invasion, drug dealer scum and incompetent holiday makers.

Fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

On a recent golfing holiday I met a collection of these amateur wankers in the local pub celebrating the rescue of a pet dog.What a complete shambles of alcoholic layabouts posing in paramilitary uniforms as if they were the Special Boat Service.

Now these people are not paid and do their Thunderbirds on water bit in their free time.However the British public deserves better.In the USA such duties are covered by the U.S. Coastguard who are professionals, many of whom are ex-military.They are armed, protect the borders from migrant scum as well as providing a professional rescue service.

In the post Brexit world we require a similar if not better professionally competent set up.

I don’t want the crew of a foundering yacht to be subject to a pissed rabble of butcher,baker or candlestick maker.The R.N.L.I should be disbanded and made into a professional emergency service to protect us from 3rd world invasion, drug dealer scum and incompetent holiday makers.

Fuck off.

Caister men never turn back.

Fuck off.

Guest DrCunt

If you're dissing Henry Blogg, Percy, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your limp noodle so far inside you that Mtembe will be able to fuck you from the front for the first time.

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Are your hands and feet partially webbed ?

If they were I wouldn't need the RNLI. However,  it's none of your business, Wetmore. If I disclosed such personal information them you'd soon be pressing me for information about cock size and asking for photos, you filthy homo.

After a heavy session does your prolapsed rectum rub against your knees causing intense pain? I do hope so.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You've no more been on a golfing holiday than I've shown Emily Maitlis my phimosis.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

What's got 8 hands and goes down well at Christmas?

Four peacefuls in a rubber dinghy 400 yards off the Kent coast?

Wrong time of year. The RNLI are all pissed.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

You've no more been on a golfing holiday than I've shown Emily Maitlis my phimosis.

Good grief......you’ve just made me throw away my saveloy. I can’t put it in my mouth after reading that.

Oi vei Herr Oberst! I know a Rabbi who can perform the brit milah for you. He’s very experienced and used to dealing with very small cocks, obviously. You should see what he can do with that scalpel, you should see it already.

I won’t tell him you are a fucking Nazi. Honest.

We’re old friends Herr Oberst. You know you can trust me.

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Good grief......you’ve just made me throw away my saveloy. I can’t put it in my mouth after reading that.

Oi vei Herr Oberst! I know a Rabbi who can perform the brit milah for you. He’s very experienced and used to dealing with very small cocks, obviously. You should see what he can do with that scalpel, you should see it already.

I won’t tell him you are a fucking Nazi. Honest.

We’re old friends Herr Oberst. You know you can trust me.

Don't be coy, it's you, isn't it. Judy and his endless supply of gay chewing gum.