CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap

"Hundreds of adventurers are evidently pitching their tents in a showground as this year's Swingfields festival promises to go off with a bang.

Europe’s biggest swingers’ party has come to the UK again for three days as raunchy revelers get into the swing of things.

Swingfields' location for this year’s “Aurora” event has now been revealed using handwritten "SF this way" signs around Malvern, Worcestershire, England."

2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/europes-biggest-sex-festival-england-photos.amp

According to the article, the local residents seem to have no problems with it, though I hear there have been some noise complaints due to all the grunting, squealing and queefing.

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

"Hundreds of adventurers are evidently pitching their tents in a showground as this year's Swingfields festival promises to go off with a bang.

Europe’s biggest swingers’ party has come to the UK again for three days as raunchy revelers get into the swing of things.

Swingfields' location for this year’s “Aurora” event has now been revealed using handwritten "SF this way" signs around Malvern, Worcestershire, England."

2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/europes-biggest-sex-festival-england-photos.amp

According to the article, the local residents seem to have no problems with it, though I hear there have been some noise complaints due to all the grunting, squealing and queefing.

Is that a picture of the British camp at Isandlwana just before Eddie's ancestors trashed it? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

This is not far from @Stubby Pecker's country .. I bet that the cunt is toad charming in that big hedge on the left.

13 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The  Folsom Street Fair may be more up your alley, so to speak.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m off to see Barbara Streisand at Hyde park, slap bang in the middle of gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 which members of the corner do you think will be there dressed like Elton John? 

Judge as an outside bet for Elton, Eric as odds on for Liberace.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jewdy and I, always go dressed as hinge & bracket. Will you be taking along a bale of straw to thatch the roof of your cottage/portaloo?

It's a possibility Eric, though I'm thinking of going as Boy George this year, as I've also developed a smack habit, it's only fitting.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you see a pantomime horse, that'll be Punky and Frank, taking it in turns to felch each other.

If I see Withers dressed as Freddie Mercury, while sniffing poppers, and following a pantomime horse, I'll know it's them.

Guest judgetwi

I was amused by a comment I read from a local resident, an elderly lady, who said :

”They are not young people. They are all middle aged with big bellies. It’s disgusting.”

Hmmmm. I wonder if she is up for it.......

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She was talking about the darts 

I watched the PDC American open the other night. Peter Wright's never going to win fuck all, he changes his darts every match. I saw him change them twice in one game last year. Twat with silly hair.