CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched the PDC American open the other night. Peter Wright's never going to win fuck all, he changes his darts every match. I saw him change them twice in one game last year. Twat with silly hair.

He's a fucking clown. He has the ability to beat anyone, including that fucking Dutch mong. But as you say, he keeps pissing around during matches, changing darts and dancing like a tard. My favourite is Wade, who can beat anyone on his day but bottles it when he goes behind. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's a fucking clown. He has the ability to beat anyone, including that fucking Dutch mong. But as you say, he keeps pissing around during matches, changing darts and dancing like a tard. My favourite is Wade, who can beat anyone on his day but bottles it when he goes behind. 

I met him. Wade, at a presentation Super league evening thingy. He was as arrogant as fuck, noticeably rude to women, and after he finished handing out trophies, he parked himself in the corner of the room, and started touting his autographs at a tenner a pop. 

Andy Fordham did the same thing the year before. And he absolutely fucking stinks.

13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've already confirmed I'll be attending as Boy George, Billy. Come on, do you're fucking research.

‘Thinking’ of doing something is not ‘confirming’ that you will do something. 

Come on, Do your fucking research.

lol

6 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

What went wrong .. last week Marje was your bitch?

He revealed himself as a bandwagon jumper. To be honest I find him very tedious. Too much of   “I concur” and “‘Tis true Decs” and all that sort of bollocks. Not to mention referring to himself in the third person. Always rings alarm bells for me, that does.

He decided to stick the boot in alongside Decs.

Pretty poor really. His problem not mine. I’m currently re evaluating who to trust on here. I won’t be part of the cowardly attacks on you any more. I actually respect the way you handle the cunts who do nothing but have a go at you. Anyhow he’s Decs and Eric’s bitch now. He must enjoy the spitroast.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He revealed himself as a bandwagon jumper. To be honest I find him very tedious. Too much of   “I concur” and “‘Tis true Decs” and all that sort of bollocks. Not to mention referring to himself in the third person. Always rings alarm bells for me, that does.

Pretty poor really. His problem not mine. I’m currently re evaluating who to trust on here. I won’t be part of the cowardly attacks on you any more. I actually respect the way you handle the cunts who do nothing but have a go at you. Anyhow he’s Decs and Eric’s bitch now. He must enjoy the spitroast.

Do you know when and  Marje had "the surgery".

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think that I might have seen Marje in Torquay on Friday .. 6' 2" and 60 years old at at least .. short skirt up to his arse and a tattoo on the inside of his thigh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I think that I might have seen Marje in Torquay on Friday .. 6' 2" and 60 years old at at least .. short skirt up to his arse and a tattoo on the inside of his thigh.

I don’t think that was him although there was a ‘Dads Army’ themed party in Torquay on Friday. Did you notice an army green BSA with sidecar parked anywhere? If so that would be his missus you saw.

• Like 1

Torquay is the sort of place that if you live there you want to go somewhere else. I have a neighbour who told me that he had a fairly well paid job but was fed up of sickly looking cunts coming to him for advice and answers to their medical problems and that he just wanted to tell the to fuck off and lie down or take an aspirin .. he said that he thought he might have made a mistake in his decision to spend all those years training to be a GP.

Barbara was fantastic last night, even Lionel rich tea joined her on stage, however far too many look at me I’m queer cunts did their best to spoil the concert by jumping about and mincing around in outrageous outfits, the bull dykes looked like wee jimmy krankie. The mentally ill weirdos should be placed in secure units and given therapy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Barbara was fantastic last night, even Lionel rich tea joined her on stage, however far too many look at me I’m queer cunts did their best to spoil the concert by jumping about and mincing around in outrageous outfits, the bull dykes looked like wee jimmy krankie. The mentally ill weirdos should be placed in secure units and given therapy. 

Did she do 'send in the clowns'?

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Did she turn into a huge robot called Mecha-Streisand and they had to get The Cure's Robert Smith to turn into a giant moth monster to defeat her? 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did she turn into a huge robot called Mecha-Streisand and they had to get The Cure's Robert Smith to turn into a giant moth monster to defeat her? 

I haven't forgotten that shit. I want my fucking triangle back.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
MECHA-POITIER!!

Guest judgetwi
On 08/07/2019 at 01:16, cuntspotter said:

I just came back from Brighton.... a baffling place.

A couple of miles east along the coast road and you would have been in a different world.....Roedean! Probably the finest school for gels in the world.

A beautiful set of buildings in an idyllic setting, overlooking the sea.

Of course the gels don’t get trannie  lessons, or told to stop polluting the planet with their endless flights  on their posh holidays. They also don’t brew up Booshka Booshka vodka in their chemistry lessons. That sort of shit is for the working classes, not for proper gels.

Roedean has produced many famous Old Gels, but you ignorant pigs will have only heard of two of them......... the actress Sarah Miles ( a right fucking sort in her time) and the railway historian, The Lady Penelope ( a waste of fucking space at any time)

A pity you didn’t come across this finest of institutions Mr Spotter.

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A couple of miles east along the coast road and you would have been in a different world.....Roedean! Probably the finest school for gels in the world.

A beautiful set of buildings in an idyllic setting, overlooking the sea.

Of course the gels don’t get trannie  lessons, or told to stop polluting the planet with their endless flights  on their posh holidays. They also don’t brew up Booshka Booshka vodka in their chemistry lessons. That sort of shit is for the working classes, not for proper gels.

Roedean has produced many famous Old Gels, but you ignorant pigs will have only heard of two of them......... the actress Sarah Miles ( a right fucking sort in her time) and the railway historian, The Lady Penelope ( a waste of fucking space at any time)

A pity you didn’t come across this finest of institutions Mr Spotter.

Don't Sarah Miles drink her own piss?