CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

47 minutes ago, Ape said:

A non-entity of higher standing than you on the all time leaderboard. Tell me, Frank - what does that make you? 

Lol.

Fuck off etc.

Without taking into account the fact that Proper retracted 50 percent of my likes in a strop a couple of years ago, your content count is double that of mine. And besides, over 50 percent of all that shit you’ve written, all that fucking dreary shit that very nearly closed this place down, no one has even bothered to read. You’re very lucky that it’s only the thickos having a go at you these days. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Without taking into account the fact that Proper retracted 50 percent of my likes in a strop a couple of years ago, your content count is double that of mine. And besides, over 50 percent of all that shit you’ve written, all that fucking dreary shit that very nearly closed this place down, no one has even bothered to read. You’re very lucky that it’s only the thickos having a go at you these days. 

Someone’s tired. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Sure but who’s this shit aimed at? Ape has always been a non-entity.. a mikeD/Wiz type of character that no one gives two fucks about. Drop it and move on. 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Are these two posts examples of what you call "humoUr"?

Because I'm just not seeing it.

But then, maybe you just don't "do humoUr".

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 11/07/2019 at 08:34, Witheredscrote said:

I doubt it. Only Ed would be that stupid, his type always are. Do you know that the thick cunt has been stuck on the M25 half the day,  with only a hand of bananas for company. Fuck him.

Was that "humoUr"?

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Someone’s tired. 

I’m sorry Ape, I’m in southern Spain and it’s been cloudy all day. You’re not that bad.

Despite me telling that thick faux yank newbie that I’ve cut the cord, he’s still addressing me directly. Could you have a word? He’s rattled out of his mind.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

It's well deserved shit.

No, its just shit. We know you're a Yank - we know you don't like to use "U"'s. These are two qualities about yourself that you've made transparently fucking clear already. There is no more quality to be found in this direction. Figure out something new instead of just dancing around in your national flag like Big Gay Al.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No, its just shit. We know you're a Yank - we know you don't like to use "U"'s. These are two qualities about yourself that you've made transparently fucking clear already. There is no more quality to be found in this direction. Figure out something new instead of just dancing around in your national flag like Big Gay Al.

Oh OK, it's the U you're upset about.

I didn't know that.

No offense was intended to anyone else.

Next time I cunt that fucker about his so-called "sense of humor" (or lack thereof) I'll drop the U.

(Honestly, I only used that form because it popped up on my Android shortcut screen as I was typing so I just tapped it in)

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Despite me telling that thick faux yank newbie that I’ve cut the cord, he’s still addressing me directly. Could you have a word? He’s rattled out of his mind.

Have you noticed that he appears to be posting at a near-Pen-like rate, and much like Pen he seldom seems to be offline for long? I do hope this is just the normal Corner honeymoon period, and he's not actually a semi-housebound, near-blind, train-spotting geriatric with stage three dementia. Mainly because that niche is already filled.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I didn't know that.

Next time I cunt that fucker about his so-called "sense of humor" (or lack thereof) I'll drop the U.

uandnonu.jpg

Ask Punkape about this.

Edited by Cuntybaws
ETA: no, on second thoughts, don't.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you noticed that he appears to be posting at a near-Pen-like rate, and much like Pen he seldom seems to be offline for long? I do hope this is just the normal Corner honeymoon period, and he's not actually a semi-housebound, near-blind, train-spotting geriatric with stage three dementia. Mainly because that niche is already filled.

I post on about four different forums, so I pop in and out.

Being retired, I have lots of free time to devote to you and yours.

Hope you're looking forward to it.... 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

uandnonu.jpg

Ask Punkape about this.

The problem with me and the U around here is, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Every time I spell "humor" or "color" without the U, or spell "spelled" instead of "spelt", I catch shit from one of the usual cunts about it.

When I do use it, I catch shit from a different cunt.

What's a fella to do????? 😭

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you noticed that he appears to be posting at a near-Pen-like rate, and much like Pen he seldom seems to be offline for long? I do hope this is just the normal Corner honeymoon period, and he's not actually a semi-housebound, near-blind, train-spotting geriatric with stage three dementia? Mainly because that niche is already filled.

I don’t know if you caught sight of my post the other day, politely suggesting that he doesn’t do humour. I like to give everyone a chance and I did give him a fair run before making it known. I won’t mention the PM’s he’s sent, but you’ll note from his tone that’s he’s not going to let it go. 

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The problem with me and the U around here is, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Every time I spell "humor" or "color" without the U, or spell "spelled" instead of "spelt", I catch shit from one of the usual cunts about it.

When I do use it, I catch shit from a different cunt.

What's a fella to do????? 😭

Going forward, only employ sentences that don't contain that pesky fifth vowel, so avoiding the problem altogether.

(As opposed to, "In future, only use sentences that don't contain that troublesome "u", thus avoiding the issue altogether." See - easy!)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Going forward, only employ sentences that don't contain that pesky fifth vowel, so avoiding the problem altogether.

(As opposed to, "In future, only use sentences that don't contain that troublesome "u", thus avoiding the issue altogether." See - easy!)

Unfortunately, I've just realised that "fuck" and "cunt" break the rule, and that's half my vocabulary on any given day. For that reason, I'm oot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I didn't know that.

(Honestly, I only used that form because it popped up on my Android shortcut screen as I was typing so I just tapped it in)

So why was the U capitalised? You're bullshitting me, Salty.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know if you caught sight of my post the other day, politely suggesting that he doesn’t do humour. I like to give everyone a chance and I did give him a fair run before making it known. I won’t mention the PM’s he’s sent, but you’ll note from his tone that’s he’s not going to let it go. 

What PM's are you talking about, Spanky Frank?

I've never sent you a PM at I know of.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So why was the U capitalised? You're bullshitting me, Salty.

Prease.... arroww me to exprain, glasshopper....

I use an Android tablet. Android has this feature that's like a shortcut typing tool where it memorizes words you've used and puts them into a dictionary of sorts. Everytime you start typing that word, the dictionary detects it and pops it up I the shortcut screen so that, rather than having to type the entire word, you can type the first couple of letters, then just tap the completed word and it pops into your text.

Back when I first joined up here and I was battling you and Decimus and some others, I used that form (humoUr) several times to piss you cunts off, so now it's in my dictionary.

Please see the following screenshot....

190712-160150.png

So, because I'm a tad lazy and would rather not type out every word, I've gotten used to using the shortcut feature. When it popped up earlier while I was composing that post, I just used it out if habit.

I hope that clears things up because quite honestly, this long, drawn out explantation has been a giant pain in the fucking ass to produce.

Oh, and fuck off.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

What the fuck is all this shit about, you stupid fucking cunt?

I've been singing your praises today, and then you come out with bollocks like this.

Cut-out.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck is all this shit, you stupid cunt?

I've been singing your praises today, and then you come out with bollocks like this.

Cut-out.

I’ve just forwarded the PM’s received from Salty to you. If that’s not a fucking lunatic, I don’t know what is.