Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Salty Piss Flap

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...I have been told on more than one occasion that I'm a dead ringer for PJ Harvey.

01-pj-harvey-1168x778.jpg

You'll have to imagine the rest, @Eric Cuntman

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Take no notice of Frank, Yank. He’s a compulsive liar and a massive bullshitter. Remember that kid at school who’s Dad was a war hero and multi millionaire, who’s Mum was an ex-Hollywood starlet and had an uncle in the CIA? That’s Frank.

He thinks he’s a GOAT but he’s not even a JAG, as you Americans say.

How’s the weather in Boston by the way?

According to Google, it's 80° and sunny with about 54% humidity and the wind is about 8 mph.

I'm just taking their word for it though, as the closest I've ever been to Boston is NYC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I would hope Mrs Roops at least shaves her armpits more often.

Eyebrows could use a pluck...

This is a trap, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My inner soundtrack is now stuck on '99 red balloons'.

I've got the opening theme from "Ginger Snaps" stuck in mine, which may or may not be a coincidence.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've got the opening theme from "Ginger Snaps" stuck in mine, which may or may not be a coincidence.

 

I love that film. I thought I was the only cunt that knew about it. The sequel set in the 19th century made fuck all sense though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I have no wish to pander to your masturbatory daydreaming, I have been told on more than one occasion that I'm a dead ringer for PJ Harvey.

Lawrence Harvey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love that film. I thought I was the only cunt that knew about it. The sequel set in the 19th century made fuck all sense though.

File that sequel alongside "Highlander II".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

File that sequel alongside "Highlander II".

Or the 1988 film adaptation of The Bourne Identity, starring a 55 year old Richard Chamberlain as Jason Bourne. Bizarre shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

According to Google, it's 80° and sunny with about 54% humidity and the wind is about 8 mph.

I'm just taking their word for it though, as the closest I've ever been to Boston is NYC.

It was a rhetorical question Yank.

I’ll get to the point. Every Yank I ever met their first question is......”where you from Sir/man/mister “? 

So.....where you from Yank? 

My guess it’s from below the Mason-Dixon so you don’t like being called Yank.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My inner soundtrack is now stuck on '99 red balloons'.

Wow you are all to picky, I for one would have a good night in with her...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wow you are all to picky, I for one would have a good night in with her...

If her pits look like that, her growler probably resembles an axe wound in Burt Reynolds chest. If Roops really does look like that, I may have to reconsider the relationship. She's all yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It was a rhetorical question Yank.

I’ll get to the point. Every Yank I ever met their first question is......”where you from Sir/man/mister “? 

So.....where you from Yank? 

My guess it’s from below the Mason-Dixon so you don’t like being called Yank.

 

He's probably a wall jumping Mexican.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or the 1988 film adaptation of The Bourne Identity, starring a 55 year old Richard Chamberlain as Jason Bourne. Bizarre shit.

He was a fucking good looking bloke in his 50s. Now he's in his 80s he has that awful look of someone who's had shitloads of work done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was a fucking good looking bloke in his 50s. Now he's in his 80s he has that awful look of someone who's had shitloads of work done. 

He has a husband. How silly do you feel now, twanging your bean over every episode of 'Shogun' and 'The Thorn Birds'. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If her pits look like that, her growler probably resembles an axe wound in Burt Reynolds chest. If Roops really does look like that, I may have to reconsider the relationship. She's all yours.

Any man conditioned by the porn paradigm aint worth Jack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Any man conditioned by the porn paradigm aint worth Jack.

Look, I never wanted to hurt you. But a hirsute axilla on a woman, is just one thing I cannot bear. 

It's not you, it's me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Any man conditioned by the porn paradigm aint worth Jack.

Very true Mrs Roops. But what about gay porn? I would be interested in your opinion on that, especially as most straight blokes are fascinated by lezza action.

I’m asking for a friend, obviously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Very true Mrs Roops. But what about gay porn? I would be interested in your opinion on that, especially as most straight blokes are fascinated by lezza action.

I’m asking for a friend, obviously.

Dan Marino should die of gonnoroeah and rot in hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Very true Mrs Roops. But what about gay porn? I would be interested in your opinion on that, especially as most straight blokes are fascinated by lezza action.

I’m asking for a friend, obviously.

I've yet to find a female who finds gay male porn interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've yet to find a female who finds gay male porn interesting.

That's because it's disgusting. Judge has been mean to me Roops, he said I was lying about being a teenage football hooligan. I'm very cross. Ban him. Missing you babe. I didn't mean those things I said. X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Take no notice of Frank, Yank. He’s a compulsive liar and a massive bullshitter. Remember that kid at school who’s Dad was a war hero and multi millionaire, who’s Mum was an ex-Hollywood starlet and had an uncle in the CIA? That’s Frank.

He thinks he’s a GOAT but he’s not even a JAG, as you Americans say.

How’s the weather in Boston by the way?

It's "Bouquet".

(I know how much you all love it when I make those old PBS Britcom references).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It was a rhetorical question Yank.

I’ll get to the point. Every Yank I ever met their first question is......”where you from Sir/man/mister “? 

So.....where you from Yank? 

My guess it’s from below the Mason-Dixon so you don’t like being called Yank.

Yes, I understood what you were getting at. My response was just me playing along.

I'll tell you that I live I the Southeastern US, near the Atlantic coast, in an area known for resorts, vacationing and tourism.

I don't mind being called "Yank" regardless of where I'm from. I've been called much worse than that.

I'm not a "southerner" or a loyal Confederate etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...