CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jason Marles

Penny Farthing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-48893048

Hopefully this cunt will get a ten year stretch minimum as any reckless evil cunt should get .. somehow I think that all he will get is a slap on the wrist.

Ironical that many farmers complain about walkers dogs on their land worrying livestock yet welcome these reckless cunts and their baying out of control hounds.

_107771345_irvingofexeterhuntmasterjason

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/07/2019 at 07:57, Glowworm said:

Hopefully this cunt will get a ten year stretch minimum as any reckless evil cunt should get .. somehow I think that all he will get is a slap on the wrist.

Ironical that many farmers complain about walkers dogs on their land worrying livestock yet welcome these reckless cunts and their baying out of control hounds.

Basically this is what you do if you're attacked by one of these cunts on a horse: as he's coming at you, you step to the blind side of his horse and swing your shovel (pick axe handle is better, better leverage, right Eric😉) right onto his back. The cunt flies off the horse onto the floor and then you can have a field day with the chin less fucking hooray Henry. Or, smack the horse across the choppers, the horse goes down, thus trapping the cunt under it*

*As demonstrated by Rifleman Harris in one of the Sharpe novels. 

On 07/07/2019 at 07:57, Glowworm said:

He's welcome to put in appearance at my house, along with his baying pack of bloodthirsty hounds.

I haven't seen the ginger cunt yet, but I don't own a dog and the shit I stepped in in my back garden wasn't from a cat. If I catch the fucker, he'll be wishing he bumped into some posh cunt dressed like a twat instead of me.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

This guy had his good points...

jason.jpg

I thought his best looks were in part 3,7 and 9 even though he looks like a total mong when he lifts his mask up and smiles in part 3 while he's getting hanged.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's welcome to put in appearance at my house, along with his baying pack of bloodthirsty hounds.

I haven't seen the ginger cunt yet, but I don't own a dog and the shit I stepped in in my back garden wasn't from a cat. If I catch the fucker, he'll be wishing he bumped into some posh cunt dressed like a twat instead of me.

Really? Claw hammers?

Idiot. 

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 07:57, Glowworm said:

He was fined £1,700.