CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jason Marles

Penny Farthing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cock Holster
On 07/07/2019 at 07:57, Glowworm said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-48893048

Hopefully this cunt will get a ten year stretch minimum as any reckless evil cunt should get .. somehow I think that all he will get is a slap on the wrist.

Ironical that many farmers complain about walkers dogs on their land worrying livestock yet welcome these reckless cunts and their baying out of control hounds.

_107771345_irvingofexeterhuntmasterjason

Fucking cretin! Makes a living from chasing an animal the size of a Fox whilst wearing “dress up”. Then has the audacity to say its pest control.

If it was a bloke I bet you he wouldn’t have laid hand on the fella the spineless cock holster.

Another fucking spineless cunt who wouldn’t have lifted a finger if the perpetrator was 6”3 and 200lb

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/mark-field-suspended-as-minister-after-grabbing-climate-protester-by-neck

21 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Fucking cretin! Makes a living from chasing an animal the size of a Fox whilst wearing “dress up”. Then has the audacity to say its pest control.

If it was a bloke I bet you he wouldn’t have laid hand on the fella the spineless cock holster.

Another fucking spineless cunt who wouldn’t have lifted a finger if the perpetrator was 6”3 and 200lb

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/mark-field-suspended-as-minister-after-grabbing-climate-protester-by-neck

I have a feeling he would beat you easily in a fight

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe the prescribed method of infantry in the distant past, was to smash the horse in the mouth with your sword, it will rear up and throw the rider. Then you can get all stabby and shit.

The revised version of that particular manoeuvre now reads:

Place sugar cube in horses mouth and ask rider politely if he would dismount to discuss any differences, followed by a warm hug and, (with the permission of the commanding officer) back to the barracks for cocktails and bum sex all round.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

The revised version of that particular manoeuvre now reads:

Place sugar cube in horses mouth and ask rider politely if he would dismount to discuss any differences, followed by a warm hug and, (with the permission of the commanding officer) back to the barracks for cocktails and bum sex all round.

Those are the sort of maneuvers that won back the Falkland Islands.