CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Influencers.

scotty

I kept hearing and seeing this term, and wondered what in the name of fuck it referred to. Having researched it, I have concluded that anybody claiming to be one, or anybody recognising "influencers" as possessing any validity whatsoever is to be filed very firmly under Cunt of the First Order. I've railed about social media on here before, and I realise that in our own small way the denizens of the Corner are participating in a form of it, but this bollocks about "social influencers" is raising the bar of cuntitude to a new level. 

I want them dead. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

I kept hearing and seeing this term, and wondered what in the name of fuck it referred to. Having researched it, I have concluded that anybody claiming to be one, or anybody recognising "influencers" as possessing any validity whatsoever is to be filed very firmly under Cunt of the First Order. I've railed about social media on here before, and I realise that in our own small way the denizens of the Corner are participating in a form of it, but this bollocks about "social influencers" is raising the bar of cuntitude to a new level. 

I want them dead. 

Wankers, the lot of them. I’m deeply intrigued by the ‘cunt’ that Pukeape has awarded this nom, and can only conclude that he sees himself as some kind of influencer, although I can’t see making yoghurt out of congealed semen being very popular.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

Wankers, the lot of them. I’m deeply intrigued by the ‘cunt’ that Pukeape has awarded this nom, and can only conclude that he sees himself as some kind of influencer, although I can’t see making yoghurt out of congealed semen being very popular.

@Ape I have been alone in my bedsit all day. I have got no friends and I am very lonely, can you help and influence me on how to do things properly?

34 minutes ago, scotty said:

I want them dead. 

Didn't Dr Shipman and Fred West have any kind of influence on you?

ratcum

• my mum's thatch
  •  
  • ratcum
  • Members
  • 5,371 posts
  • LocationRat World
On 22/01/2018 at 19:59, Couldn't give a shit said:

This airhead tried to blag a free stay at a Dublin hotel by describing herself as a "social influencer" and promising to promote the place on her YouTube channel. In short she is a deluded fuckwit who posts shit videos telling other deluded fuckwits how gorgeous she is when in fact she looks like one of the horde of slags who hang around overpriced nightclubs taking it up the arse from lower league footballers in the gents toilets. 

The manager of the hotel told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off and has exposed her for the scrounging cunt she undoubtedly is. As is the case with many young women with a sense of entitlement who don't get what they want these days, she has posted a video turning on the waterworks and complaining about bullying from people who find her arrogance downright offensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42759054/youtuber-elle-darbys-hotel-blag-turns-into-huge-row

It's a bit like asking for a free jaguar because she could stretch her fanny over it.

Actually it's nothing like that but she's a cunt anyway

27 minutes ago, Ape said:

Punkers has been dishing up cunts to me for days now. I have no idea why, I'm generally the most tolerant observer regarding his unique brand of faux public school inanity to be found on here. 

On 07/07/2019 at 22:25, scotty said:

I want them dead. 

Influencers are apparently all shined happy party people who we should all follow as they are tanned fit tattooed hedonistic wankers and are the sort who appear on Love Island then top themselves.    Hideous people.

On 08/07/2019 at 05:25, scotty said:

I want them dead. 

Arsehole central looks to be a mere tube ride away. Narcissism is the end of civilisation. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7227899/Tourists-say-media-addicts-selfie-takers-ruined-trip-Shard.html

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, kylie said:

One of the biggest influencers in  the world is the Catholic religion, and we know how listening and observing that pile of shite nonsense usually ends up.

image.jpeg.f880e072fbb73d79ab54fe01ff43ccd3.jpeg

A Catholic Priest has a heart attack and is rushed to the hospital. A nurse is wheeling him to the operating theatre on a trolley and he looks up and says “am I in heaven?”

The nurse says “no Father, we’re taking a shortcut through the children’s ward.”

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

A Catholic Priest has a heart attack and is rushed to the hospital. A nurse is wheeling him to the operating theatre on a trolley and he looks up and says “am I in heaven?”

The nurse says “no Father, we’re taking a shortcut through the children’s ward.”

Jewdy. You're almost certainly the biggest wanker here. But deep down, I do quite like you. 

Fuckin cunty cunt.

On 18/07/2019 at 11:12, kylie said:

One of the biggest influencers in  the world is the Catholic religion, and we know how listening and observing that pile of shite nonsense usually ends up.

image.jpeg.f880e072fbb73d79ab54fe01ff43ccd3.jpeg

Is this the under 12s ‘unzipping a priests fly with your teeth’ competition? You have to give it to the Catholic Church, ever since Father Ted, they’ve developed a wacky and hilarious sense of humour. 

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is this the under 12s ‘unzipping a priests fly with your teeth’ competition? You have to give it to the Catholic Church, ever since Father Ted, they’ve developed a wacky and hilarious sense of humour. 

You cynical fuck.

It's just a harmless hug. It's not the priest's fault that the child's mouth just happens to be cock height or that he forgot to zip up his flies after squirting out all that communion wine.

Say 200,000 Ave Marias in penance or Punkape is going to hunt you down and fuck your colon out of your mouth.