CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I sincerely hope the judge has the balls to sentence that disgusting Pencille trash long enough to teach each and every NWA a fucking lesson. Thoughts?

The reports say that he was standing behind his girlfriend right through the trial .. I wonder who he is going to stand behind for the next 28 uears?

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The reports say that he was standing behind his girlfriend right through the trial .. I wonder who he is going to stand behind for the next 28 uears?

He’ll feel right at home inside with his brothers, shuffling along, with a tchtchhhsss tchtttthh here, a tchtchhhs tchtttthht there, here a tchtchhh there a tchuucch, everywhere a tchuchhh tchuchh. Old Macdonald had a farm, fucking disgusting black cunt.  

• Like 2

On 09/07/2019 at 13:46, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

My first fucking words to the faithful at the corner, so be obliged if you don’t cunt me off straight away..

So Serena Williams & yes I know she’s been the topic of debate on too many cunting occasions, but I switched the TV on just now while on a break & a feeling of gut wrenching nausea & vomit instantly consumed my inner soul.. 

This inspired me to use her irritating & cunting name to come up with words that I think sum up the cunt of a woman 

sanctimonious

egotistical 

revolting 

evil

nauseating

antagonist 

Or in the words of the famous song by the Tina my husband has just kicked the shit out of me Turner, I’ve slightly “rejiggered” the title 

Simply a Cunt ..,

Black man

11 hours ago, Frank said:

He’ll feel right at home inside with his brothers, shuffling along, with a tchtchhhsss tchtttthh here, a tchtchhhs tchtttthht there, here a tchtchhh there a tchuucch, everywhere a tchuchhh tchuchh. Old Macdonald had a farm, fucking disgusting black cunt.  

The brave boy being arrested by BT Police

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/12/7907871383288328840/640x360_MP4_7907871383288328840.mp4

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm the fucking best one on here, that's who I am.

If you’d stop insisting on having the last word, and perhaps reducing your post count by 30-40 percent, then yes, I’d probably have to agree. Less is more. Learn that and fucking stick to it you stupid cunt. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

If you’d stop insisting on having the last word, and perhaps reducing your post count by 30-40 percent, then yes, I’d probably have to agree. Less is more. Learn that and fucking stick to it you stupid cunt. 

Fuck off.

Guest DrCunt

So the women's final was 2 sets and over in 56 minutes. The men essentially play the equivalent of 6 sets in just a tad under 5 hours and for this they are paid the same as the women. Equality my fucking arse.