CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am. The kind of old fashioned gent who would take a lady out for a couple of drinks in a swanky bar. Then a restaurant, classy but not pretentious. Some scintillating conversation, focused on her thoughts, aspirations etc'. Maybe a gentle stroll by a moonlit lake. And if she's lucky, I might face-fuck her against the recycling bin behind Argos.

Moonlit lake? Who are you Lord fucking Byron? 

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Dook-dook-dook 

Dook of oyl-dook-dook

I would give you a like Eric as I’ve heard you are quite fond of them but since Roops’ raid on mine and telling off I seem to only be getting 5 a day to give. I’m sure that’s just my parole terms and will be revoked soon. I will put you down in the book as owed one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

The old Soixante-Neuf.

Fair play 😉

Who the fuck are you? @Eric Cuntman, who the fuck is this? Why haven't you kicked them in the cunt and told the spacker to get an avatar? I know you like having friends to play with in the sand pit but at least make sure the cunts aren't tracking in dog shit on their shoes.

Get a fucking avatar you prat. Fuck off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just reviewed the content of this morning and this afternoon, and I have to say, this is genuinely the worst The Corner has ever been. Soft cunts.

Fucking appalling.

Funny you should say that, and at the risk of Billy accusing me of sycophancy, I concur. I've been checking in today in the hope of stumbling across a witty quip or a ferocious cunting to lift my spirits, only to find myself disappointed. I'll gladly accept an accusation of being of the boil this week, however in my defense a chest infection is the culprit.

Some real substandard cunting has been on display, remember this ain't isacunt. They take the feeble, sick and stupid cunts who can't handle the pace here, and Jewdy obviously.

I decree that from now on Commodore shall be known as CommieCunt and has the intellect of a C64 computer.

Your decree is duly noted & by virtue of the fact you have been cunting for a significant period of time I will tolerate your attempt at witticism, nonetheless I must whole heartedly object based on the fact my choice of subject matter is  current & indeed on occasion discussions take on a new path which isn't always in our immediate control.

As for your reference to the Commodore 64, I will take that as a compliment, interestingly almost  17 million Commodores were sold worldwide over its 12-year production period.

Perhaps the number 64 is a number close to your heart, closely resembling your cunt of an IQ.

Edited by Commodore of Cuntoxation
Error

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am. The kind of old fashioned gent who would take a lady out for a couple of drinks in a swanky bar. Then a restaurant, classy but not pretentious. Some scintillating conversation, focused on her thoughts, aspirations etc'. Maybe a gentle stroll by a moonlit lake. And if she's lucky, I might face-fuck her against the recycling bin behind Argos.

Fuck, you might catch me finishing a corgi.

59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Who the fuck are you? @Eric Cuntman, who the fuck is this? Why haven't you kicked them in the cunt and told the spacker to get an avatar? I know you like having friends to play with in the sand pit but at least make sure the cunts aren't tracking in dog shit on their shoes.

Get a fucking avatar you prat. Fuck off.

Newbies are like sewage Killer; you should always let them settle before engaging with them

On the contrary, newbies counter the fact that you are dishing out the same cunting shit day after day. Deep down you feel compelled to comment,  secretly it stimulates you to write about them, it’s very therapeutic in a strange & intoxicunting way.

CoC

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Newbies are like sewage Killer; you should always let them settle before engaging with them

If you let the cunts settle you'll never get rid of the wankers and they will never feel the need to prove themselves worthy of a place on here. I'm done with all of this friendly bollocks and I'd advise the rest of you to do the same before this place ends up overrun by a bunch of third-tier, mundane bollocks speaking water heads.

I bet some of these new cunts are even ethnics Ratty, fucking ETHNICS!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

On the contrary, newbies counter the fact that you are dishing out the same cunting shit day after day. Deep down you feel compelled to comment,  secretly it stimulates you to write about them, it’s very therapeutic in a strange & intoxicunting way.

CoC

Piss off and choke on your own oversized and overactive tongue. Wanker.

What the fuck are you on,  worthy to be on this platform? Now that really does take you into the cunting class of your own.

As for the ethnic protestations, complete & utter horse shit you half witted cunt.

Is that your best attempt at a put down? Wanker ?

You truly are a cunt if your objecting to my material, perhaps a tad out of your scope of comprehension.

1 minute ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Is that your best attempt at a put down? Wanker ?

You truly are a cunt if your objecting to my material, perhaps a tad out of your scope of comprehension.

Perhaps, but its more likely that its simply utter shit considering the quote function seems to be out of your own scope, even after 28 posts. (For future reference its right next to the "+" icon in nice blue letters under the post you're replying to - I really shouldn't have to be teaching you the basic functions of the boards, but you seem like a bit of a lost mong).

18 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

What the fuck are you on,  worthy to be on this platform? Now that really does take you into the cunting class of your own.

As for the ethnic protestations, complete & utter horse shit you half witted cunt.

Shut it you black cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Priceless, cunt 

Oh, but what's this? You DO know how to use the quote function... you're just pretending that you don't for whatever sinister reason:

Fess up, cunt - its a beginner mistake that I've suffered myself back in my sock puppeting days - who the fuck are you really?

Road dude, you ain’t such an old hand on this platform, March this year, so back in your cunting cage fuck wit.

Just now, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Road dude, you ain’t such an old hand on this platform, March this year, so back in your cunting cage fuck wit.

I'm a time traveller - been here since 2016, but timeline interference has fucked up my profile details. 

That’s actually the funniest cunting thing you’ve said  so far Fair play.

Mate I joined today fuck the soft introductions & bullshit, we ain’t so different, Il’l see see you on the circuit Mr Fucking Time Lord.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm a time traveller - been here since 2016, but timeline interference has fucked up my profile details. 

Oh just fucking tell him you got banned and then reinstated in March. If he had done his research through the archives he'd see your posts from October 2016... 

But that could be a ploy to make it seem that he hadn't been here before.

Trust no-one, the truth is out there.