CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh just fucking tell him you got banned and then reinstated in March. If he had done his research through the archives he'd see your posts from October 2016... 

But that could be a ploy to make it seem that he hadn't been here before.

Trust no-one, the truth is out there.

What about that time I shagged Mother Teresa when she still had all her own teeth? I'm the cunt that made her turn to god, celibacy wasn't that big a deal for her after she met me she was fucking ruined.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh, but what's this? You DO know how to use the quote function... you're just pretending that you don't for whatever sinister reason:

Fess up, cunt - its a beginner mistake that I've suffered myself back in my sock puppeting days - who the fuck are you really?

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm a time traveller - been here since 2016, but timeline interference has fucked up my profile details. 

Fair play my Lord 

Anyway it says in your profile when you joined, if thats sinister then I’m the living reincarnation of Bowie, spiders from fucking Mars 

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I do not like this Commodore 64 cunt.

So your on the bandwagon too?

Look your saying the same shit as the road.

You can double play me, but it’s evident from your cretinous introduction that I’m in another stratosphere if we have to compare intellect.

Sit down for five minutes & try & create something of sense an interest.

I’’m of the thought your not capable because your simply a cunt.

Mind you your comments are making me smile you retard.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Vic 20 was better, but the Spectrum was king.

Your confusing the fuck out of him now road, he’s trying to unsuccessfully dog me cause we had words, the light weight cunt.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What about that time I shagged Mother Teresa when she still had all her own teeth? I'm the cunt that made her turn to god, celibacy wasn't that big a deal for her after she met me she was fucking ruined.

That cunt needs her own nomination. Was given fuck knows how much cash to run a hospital, but didn't spend any money on nursing, medication or equipment. Her reasoning??? She believed/said, that the sick must suffer like Jesus in order to enter heaven. So she spent all the money on chapels and statues of the virgin fucking Mary, for them to look at while they died in agony.

..and then when she gets chest pains, she flies herself off to a Swiss clinic! The worst type of cunt. I'm glad she's dead. I hope she's in hell being gang raped by Freddie Mercury, Jimmy Savile and Steve Irwin, who screams 'DANGER DANGER!' Every time he spaffs in her eye.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Your confusing the fuck out of him now road, he’s trying to unsuccessfully dog me cause we had words, the light weight cunt.

Stop rubbing your cock against my leg before I punch you in utero. I'm suspicious of you already and this blatant shit stirring isn't helping your case.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Stop rubbing your cock against my leg before I punch you in utero. I'm suspicious of you already and this blatant shit stirring isn't helping your case.

Yeah great reply, so I react to cunty bollox saying I don’t like this Commodore 64 cunt & I’m the stirrer?

That makes sense, it really does, well done.

Listen  I aint hearing a word your saying, you need to look back at your days of former glory when your posts were actually  ‘punchy’ now your just a has been bullshit blogger & no cunt is interested.

Shape up or fuck off, it’s easy 

C o C

2 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Yeah great reply, so I react to cunty bollox saying I don’t like this Commodore 64 cunt & I’m the stirrer?

Listen  I aint hearing a word your saying, you need to look back at your days of former glory when your posts were actually  ‘punchy’ now your just a has been bullshit blogger & no cunt is interested.

C o C

If you're going to sign off your posts, could you do it with an Irish accent. 

Ericknacker

3 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

C o C

Like the comment earlier, trust nobody, I’m back to properly test & play you cunts. Trust 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're going to sign off your posts, could you do it with an Irish accent. 

Ericknacker

Yep, Feck off cunt.

Just now, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

C o C

Listen you overly sensitive little flower - I don't fucking know you, I don't trust you and I don't appreciate you chumming up to me at the very first chance you get, even if its just a dig at Pen. If you really want to suck my cock so desperately then wait your fucking turn. If and when I consider you suitable for the task then I'll make it clear, but until then kindly stop pissing yourself in rage because you cant handle the wait.

You're like the skitzo chink bitch at my Post Office depot who thinks the briefest of eye contact means you're fucking engaged - the cunt shouldn't be anywhere near a fucking box cutter. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Listen you overly sensitive little flower - I don't fucking know you, I don't trust you and I don't appreciate you chumming up to me at the very first chance you get, even if its just a dig at Pen. If you really want to suck my cock so desperately then wait your fucking turn. If and when I consider you suitable for the task then I'll make it clear, but until then kindly stop pissing yourself in rage because you cant handle the wait.

You're like the skitzo chink bitch at my Post Office depot who thinks the briefest of eye contact means you're fucking engaged - the cunt shouldn't be anywhere near a fucking box cutter. 

Is that it really ?  That’s what you’ve got, I promise you I read up to the chumming you bit, now those are the words of a true cunt,  for you to believe I have any interest in your farcical attempt at humour. I would get more pleasure from sticking tooth picks up my rear. 

Suggestion; Turn your lights off & drift away into a land of nonsensical shite, their you can spout off to your hearts content but still no cunt will be taking a blind bit of notice. 

Okay signing off for now, incidentally if you do choose to reply, try & speak the Queens English you fucking red necked  useless cunt.

1 minute ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Is that it really ?  That’s what you’ve got, I promise you I read up to the chumming you bit, now those are the words of a true cunt,  for you to believe I have any interest in your farcical attempt at humour. I would get more pleasure from sticking tooth picks up my rear. 

Suggestion; Turn your lights off & drift away into a land of nonsensical shite, their you can spout off to your hearts content but still no cunt will be taking a blind bit of notice. 

Okay signing off for now, incidentally if you do choose to reply, try & speak the Queens English you fucking red necked  useless cunt.

Good. Fuck off, and if you ever try and fondle my cock in such a shameless manner again I'll fucking glass you like the cheap slag you are.

• Like 1

Apart from me clearly ripping you up verbally, your threats of a feeble attempt to glass me would end in you laying on the floor & me pissing over your god damn ugly cunting face, which  no  doubt you would probably get off on.

Sleep now cunt

Edited by Commodore of Cuntoxation
Error

8 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Apart from me clearly ripping you up verbally, your threats of a feeble attempt to glass me would end in you laying on the floor & me pissing over your god damn ugly cunting face, which  no  doubt you would probably get off on.

Sleep now cunt

I thought you were signing out? Dropping the mic like a wigger and walking out holding the crotch of your baggy jeans? I'm in your head now you try hard fucking skid mark.

You're rattling like a Lada.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Sleep now cunt

Also for the record I’ve decided to block your pure unadulterated cunt comments, not because they annoy me more that you encapsulate  the very essence of being a cunt &. any further communications will only end in bitterness & tears from yourself.

Save your energies & red neck humour for all your like minded cronies. 

You really are a bubbling cancer & undoubtedly the biggest  most obnoxious cunt I’ve ever had the displeasure of killing verbally. 

Alas the opportunity to fuck you up more will have to go to someone else, although on reflection your doing a good enough job of that yourself. 

Finally I would like to say our fleeting little exchange was stimulating but I would be lying.

Frankly a complete cunting waste of my time.

20 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Also for the record I’ve decided to block your pure unadulterated cunt comments, not because they annoy me more that you encapsulate  the very essence of being a cunt &. any further communications will only end in bitterness & tears from yourself.

Save your energies & red neck humour for all your like minded cronies. 

You really are a bubbling cancer & undoubtedly the biggest  most obnoxious cunt I’ve ever had the displeasure of killing verbally. 

Alas the opportunity to fuck you up more will have to go to someone else, although on reflection your doing a good enough job of that yourself. 

Finally I would like to say our fleeting little exchange was stimulating but I would be lying.

Frankly a complete cunting waste of my time.

What the fuck is this limp wristed, womanish shite?

"you're nasty Roadkill! I'm not listening to you anymore... and I'm switching my phone off. So there."

Block activated after 1 hour of advanced cunting. Dry your fucking eyes, you shitty-arsed fucking cry-baby cockwomble.