CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

6 hours ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Apart from me clearly ripping you up verbally

6 hours ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

You really are a bubbling cancer & undoubtedly the biggest  most obnoxious cunt I’ve ever had the displeasure of killing verbally. 

Oh look, another fucking spastic proclaiming victory after getting their arsehole ripped to shreds.

Delete your profile, I won't ask twice.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Block activated after 1 hour of advanced cunting. Dry your fucking eyes, you shitty-arsed fucking cry-baby cockwomble.

Yes, this is quite the worst Corner debut since, well, since yours.

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This is not an auspicious start but there have been far worse....

Billie Jean King is a cunt.

That is a fact, proper 

Boring Glow, whether you like me or not that is irrelevant, tagging on to someone else’s hate makes you a potential cunt & that’s a shame, Roadkill or ‘rage’ would be better, has issues with me & that’s okay,  but read my original post & see where it went!  Mental stuff.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Wizz?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope this proves of some comfort when I sail past you on the all-time leaderboard in a couple of months.

I’m kind of flattered I fucked up so badly,  I will try in the future to be a little less rambunctious.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Oh look, another fucking spastic proclaiming victory after getting their arsehole ripped to shreds.

Delete your profile, I won't ask twice.

Hello, Hello, who the fuck are you? Get off the bandwagon fuck wit. 

I was never ripped, so back in your box bitch, back in your cunting fucking box.

Edited by Commodore of Cuntoxation
Lack of content

4 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

I’m kind of flattered I fucked up so badly,  I will try in the future to be a little less rambunctious.

You are the sort of cove that makes me think of when you go to the toilet to have a crap .. don't seem to have done much but when you look in the bowl the is a one foot sausage curled up.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, this is quite the worst Corner debut since, well, since yours.

So you would like me to delete my profile based on the fact that Roadkill gave it the big fucking banana & I ruined the cunt. Is that correct ?

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You are the sort of cove that makes me think of when you go to the toilet to have a crap .. don't seem to have done much but when you look in the bowl the is a one foot sausage curled up.

Your starting to sound suspiciously like Roadkill,  kind of a cunt, if you get my drift.

5 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

So you would like me to delete my profile based on the fact that Roadkill gave it the big fucking banana & I ruined the cunt. Is that correct ?

Listen up CommieCunt my observation of you having the intellect of a C64 wasn't a complement. If you take into account were now in 2019 and consider yourself to have only 64k of ram, I'm not gonna argue.

I'll also always be an upper echelon cunt to you despite only being here since April/May.

17 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Or 2 litres of spunk to accompany it in your case.

26 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Listen up CommieCunt my observation of you having the intellect of a C64 wasn't a complement. If you take into account were now in 2019 and consider yourself to have only 64k of ram, I'm not gonna argue.

I'll also always be an upper echelon cunt to you despite only being here since April/May.

Wow this is gold 

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Or 2 litres of spunk to accompany it in your case.

Super intellectual comment, your killing me, stop, stop please.

Although on second thoughts, carry on cunt, actually good title for your auto biography,

Let me know if you need a helping hand penning it? I can choose some very expansive & explicit words that you may not grasp at first, nonetheless the large marauding crowd at the book shop waiting for a a signed copy, shall we  say 3 of them including family members will be massively impressed.

Now fuck off you nonsensical cunt.

Ah Captain punctuation. Correct me if I’m wrong , the word cunt can be extracted from punctuation? Tad ironic.

39 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Super intellectual comment, your killing me, stop, stop please.

Although on second thoughts, carry on cunt, actually good title for your auto biography,

Let me know if you need a helping hand penning it? I can choose some very expansive & explicit words that you may not grasp at first, nonetheless the large marauding crowd at the book shop waiting for a a signed copy, shall we  say 3 of them including family members will be massively impressed.

Now fuck off you nonsensical cunt.

Listen up you fucking mong. You're all over this site at the moment like a George at Asda suit on a hunchback. In fact I'd wager that your own George whistle is hanging in a suit carrier.

You're not funny, you're a fucking idiot, I've seen your ilk join and get buried before.

Keep driving nails in your coffin, you thick Jimmy Savile loving cunt.

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Listen up you fucking mong. You're all over this site at the moment like a George at Asda suit on a hunchback. In fact I'd wager that your own George whistle is hanging in a suit carrier.

You're not funny, you're a fucking idiot, I've seen your ilk join and get buried before.

Well he certainly winds you up, which is great by me.  I rather like him.  Fuck off.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I’ll tell you straight & only once corporal cunt, I’ve decided to demote you from Major as your clearly delusional.

Your making a lot of noise but making no sense.

The jimmy saville jibe?  Is he perhaps somebody you idolised & wrote too?

Come on you can tell me, do you still hold on to your wank stained poster of him?? You do don’t you? I know it’s okay he’s gone now try & let it go. .

‘Mong’ a term used too many years  ago to give you even the the slightest modicum of credit for dissing me badly. Back to the drawing board for you me thinks.

Just now, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

I’ll tell you straight & only once corporal cunt, I’ve decided to demote you from Major as your clearly delusional.

Your making a lot of noise but making no sense.

The jimmy saville jibe?  Is he perhaps somebody you idolised & wrote too?

Come on you can tell me, do you still hold on to your wank stained poster of him?? You do don’t you? I know it’s okay he’s gone now try & let it go. .

‘Mong’ a term used too many years  ago to give you even the the slightest modicum of credit for dissing me badly. Back to the drawing board for you me thinks.

Be careful .. Marjorie will threaten to knee cap you.