CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me that's rich coming from the personality vacuum known as K.B who took an overdue spanking. I bet you spent all day thinking that up you fucking div, nevermind though you've now got an equally poor spastic to swap crayon's with.

I do hope your African carers lock you in the cupboard again tomorrow.

Dear Oh dear you fucking spastic. Is that your best?

Nothing to worry about then.

Retard

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's cunts playing tennis in wheelchairs at Wimbledon. Inclusivity wank.

I expect the court will now be fucked up for proper players, thanks to these wankers ploughing it as they zip around like Chorlton and the Wheelies.

their little spazzy legs made me think of Frank.

I sincerely hope the judge has the balls to sentence that disgusting Pencille trash long enough to teach each and every NWA a fucking lesson. Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I sincerely hope the judge has the balls to sentence that disgusting Pencille trash long enough to teach each and every NWA a fucking lesson. Thoughts?

The poor man was suffering from a mental illness and under extreme provocation. 

You heartless fucking cunt.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect the court will now be fucked up for proper players, thanks to these wankers ploughing it as they zip around like Chorlton and the Wheelies.

Don't get upset Eric.  I'm off to the U.S Open in September.  I'm entered into the Iron Lung Mixed Doubles.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I blame the MOD's short sighted omission of cats and traps systems on its new aircraft carriers. Neither HMS Queen Elizabeth or HMS Unlikely To Be Finished  can launch non VSTOL aircraft from their decks. Think of the distance that could be achieved firing one of these plucky wheelers with a steam catapult! Equally, imagine the second boat catching them with an arrestor system! 

Fuckin Chinese 😑

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I blame the MOD's short sighted omission of cats and traps systems on its new aircraft carriers. Neither HMS Queen Elizabeth or HMS Unlikely To Be Finished  can launch non VSTOL aircraft from their decks. Think of the distance that could be achieved firing one of these plucky wheelers with a steam catapult! Equally, imagine the second boat catching them with an arrestor system! 

Fuckin Chinese 😑

I like big boats with loads of missiles and rotary deck cannons on them. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The poor man was suffering from a mental illness and under extreme provocation. 

You heartless fucking cunt.

I can’t stand ‘em, Éric. I really can’t. Watching that video on the train sends me into a rage. Sometimes I want to run as fast as my little legs will carry me.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Those over 50s plans look like  fuckin bargains Zorbs. No need for a medical or in your case, a proof of life certificate. 

Fuckin Chinese 😑