Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Yep I can feel that that, we’ve been down that track already. 

He he has the repertoire of a deranged radical flag burning fundamentalist, repeatedly shouting ‘Allah Allah’ Cunting bonkers  

I despise you but I actually want Marjorie dead rather than simply despising the brain dead waste of space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely words Glow, personally I don’t despise you, I defended myself previously against your unwarranted attack.

 

I actually pity you a little ,  someone who has penned some half decent ditties in the past has chosen to spew their vitriolic bull shit in my direction. Keep in coming.

As for Marjorie, I can fuck him up verbally anytime, I would  liken it to fucking a Vegas whore, no real emotion, just taking it time & time again with the occasional murmur that falls on deaf ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't read so much utter fucking drivel since little Billy's meltdown the other week.

@Commodore of Cuntoxation can you ensure that you never cross swords with @King Billy? I'm not sure I could handle several pages of you two going spastic-head-to-spastic-head. It'd be like an amateur production of Frost/Nixon, featuring two down syndrome, nappy-shitting monsters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Lovely words Glow, personally I don’t despise you, I defended myself previously against your unwarranted attack.

 

I actually pity you a little ,  someone who has penned some half decent ditties in the past has chosen to spew their vitriolic bull shit in my direction. Keep in coming.

As for Marjorie, I can fuck him up verbally anytime, I would  liken it to fucking a Vegas whore, no real emotion, just taking it time & time again with the occasional murmur that falls on deaf ears.

Fuck me up you having a laugh. I'm guessing you're a septic or possibly an Englishman, however you're definitely missing a chromosome or two.

I can picture you now. You're a small man of slight frame you dreamed of being a fighter pilot, however your poor vision betrayed you. Your NHS Ronnie Kray specs and inability to perform a press up ruled you out of the RAF. Let's also not forget your borderline retard IQ they laughed you out the recruiting office. You settled on working at the local pork pie factory attaining a line supervisor position in 15 years. Occasionally they let you drive the van for deliveries, here you feel alive with your driving gloves on imagining it's a euro fighter. Close ain't I cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me up you having a laugh. I'm guessing you're a septic or possibly an Englishman, however you're definitely missing a chromosome or two.

I can picture you now. You're a small man of slight frame you dreamed of being a fighter pilot, however your poor vision betrayed you. Your NHS Ronnie Kray specs and inability to perform a press up ruled you out of the RAF. Let's also not forget your borderline retard IQ they laughed you out the recruiting office. You settled on working at the local pork pie factory attaining a line supervisor position in 15 years. Occasionally they let you drive the van for deliveries, here you feel alive with your driving gloves on imagining it's a euro fighter. Close ain't I cunt.

I got to the septic part, I genuinely didn’t read anymore, really a waste of your limited talents, your boring the fuck out of me,  so I will be polite & just say, leave it now cunt you can’t beat me I will always, always dominate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

I will always, always dominate you.

I'd imagine your special uncle did a lot of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

I got to the septic part, I genuinely didn’t read anymore, really a waste of your limited talents, your boring the fuck out of me,  so I will be polite & just say, leave it now cunt you can’t beat me I will always, always dominate you.

Fucking hell what a dumpster fire you've turned out to be. Keep me blocked you weird little urchin, or I'll come round your house and stamp on all your toys.

Where the fuck are we getting them from these days?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Are you getting flash backs again? Bless you, it’s a lot to shoulder your family members continually fucking you & your secret love for saville 

Oh dear treacle you're getting all worked up!

Cunt 😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell what a dumpster fire you've turned out to be. Keep me blocked you weird little urchin, or I'll come round your house and stamp on all your toys.

Where the fuck are we getting them from these days?

I'd wager the cunts been here before and that he got set about, and then fucked off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, please, make it stop!

stop.gif?w=371

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager the cunts been here before and that he got set about, and then fucked off.

Indeed. Reeks of a sock puppet trying to appear new to the site - pretending not to know how to use the quote function, remarks about previous posts and their quality, setting up a location on their profile but no avatar and desperate, shameless attempts to win punters they've only just met to their side.

You can't be this level of wank unless you're actively trying to be in order to accomplish a secondary objective of some kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Please, please, make it stop!

stop.gif?w=371

I always wondered what Roops ended up doing to Welsh Cunt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope this proves of some comfort when I sail past you on the all-time leaderboard in a couple of months.

I should fucking well think so, too, the rate you're posting. Luckily, only one of us gives a fuck about the leaderboard.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Oh dear treacle you're getting all worked up!

Cunt 😂😂😂😂

Anyone who uses "treacle" in a way that has got fuck all with molasses should be immediately hung drawn and quartered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager the cunts been here before and that he got set about, and then fucked off.

 

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager the cunts been here before and that he got set about, and then fucked off.

I’d wager your wrong & I ain’t finished with you yet, just warming up, you pitiful cunt.

Treacle you mention that quite a lot ?

Was that by any chance your special treat after being passed around your family to be religiously & systematically fucked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Anyone who uses "treacle" in a way that has got fuck all with molasses should be immediately hung drawn and quartered.

 

 

I would concur, there is an under current as to why this word keeps appearing in his very limited vocabulary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. Reeks of a sock puppet trying to appear new to the site - pretending not to know how to use the quote function, remarks about previous posts and their quality, setting up a location on their profile but no avatar and desperate, shameless attempts to win punters they've only just met to their side.

You can't be this level of wank unless you're actively trying to be in order to accomplish a secondary objective of some kind.

Road, please don’t push me into ruining you again, Major has got sorted during your enforced absence & I will feel bad having to take you to cunting hell & back.

Edited by Commodore of Cuntoxation
Additional stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

 

I’d wager your wrong & I ain’t finished with you yet, just warming up, you pitiful cunt.

Treacle you mention that quite a lot ?

Was that by any chance your special treat after being passed around your family to be religiously & systematically fucked?

Oh dear treacle, epically rattled!

I don't have to make you look a cunt you're doing great as it is.

Cunt

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Oh dear treacle, epically rattled!

I don't have to make you look a cunt you're doing great as it is.

Cunt

😂😂😂😂😂😂

 

 

You can’t help yourself on the treacle front.

 

Try not to go into meltdown as the memories come flooding back.

 

1BE8BD0B-8B29-405D-A833-6727AD68E18E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...