CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

9 minutes ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

Road, please don’t push me into ruining you again, Major has got sorted during your enforced absence & I will feel bad having to take you to cunting hell & back.

Once again you're saying bollocks and not going through with it - last night you were signing off only to rush back in a pathetic attempt to get the last word in - which I was perfectly happy to let you have, and now I'm suddenly unblocked despite all previous claims to the contrary.

Make up your mind you skitzo cunt its not a fucking soap opera.

P.S. Before you have a dig at any spelling or grammar mistakes in this post let it be known that I'm typing this on my phone whilst taking a runny shit.

Thinking of you xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

I’ve blocked you for this afternoon as I have some important business to sort..

Aside from being utterly pointless, you're showing yourself up to be a bit of a big girl's blouse.

One mo' thing;

1 hour ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

...Was that by any chance your special treat after being passed around your family to be religiously & systematically fucked?

Please direct your superior intellect to the site's rules giving special attention to item 12 otherwise I might be a tad unpleasant in future.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from being utterly pointless, you're showing yourself up to be a bit of a big girl's blouse.

One mo' thing;

Please direct your superior intellect to the site's rules giving special attention to item 12 otherwise I might be a tad unpleasant in future.

So I’m guessing that Major has a free hand  to cunt fellow members off? 

It got personal & sometimes shit happens but my guess is he likes to be centre of attention & as the newbie he jumped on the bandwagon of the equally obnoxious Roadkill, another top cunt. 

Anyway all  said & done point taken.

1 minute ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

So I’m guessing that Major has a free hand  to cunt fellow members off? 

It got personal & sometimes shit happens but my guess is he likes to be centre of attention & as the newbie he jumped on the bandwagon of the equally obnoxious Roadkill, another top cunt. 

Anyway all  said & done point taken.

How's your arsehole son? I hear those Paddy priests are hung like Shergar!

Just now, Major Cunt said:

He's a fucking idiot, hopefully the boy's introduce the cunt to a black and decker before he passes his genetics on.

Here he goes again, verdict demotion to private cunt, the self named Major is not befitting of such an ignoramus & cunt of a person.

By decree of the Commodore 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

How's your arsehole son? I hear those Paddy priests are hung like Shergar!

Son, mmm yeah you’ve been ridden like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader 

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Once again you're saying bollocks and not going through with it - last night you were signing off only to rush back in a pathetic attempt to get the last word in - which I was perfectly happy to let you have, and now I'm suddenly unblocked despite all previous claims to the contrary.

Make up your mind you skitzo cunt its not a fucking soap opera.

P.S. Before you have a dig at any spelling or grammar mistakes in this post let it be known that I'm typing this on my phone whilst taking a runny shit.

Thinking of you xx

Mind you there is a symmetry here you are saying the same shit as yesterday.

I unblocked you as I’m a kind natured person & felt you needed another chance to redeem yourself,  but  clearly once a Cunt always a 

53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One mo' thing;

Just cooler the cunt. 

3 hours ago, Commodore of Cuntoxation said:

I’d wager your wrong & I ain’t finished with you yet, just warming up, you pitiful cunt.

Treacle you mention that quite a lot ?

Was that by any chance your special treat after being passed around your family to be religiously & systematically fucked?

That's the spirit! Now call his mum a pikey.

that'll learn him.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Solid material as per form.

I fucking detest everything about you, Eric. I really do. I’ve never hated anyone here or in real life, but I simply can’t fucking stand you. On that basis, you can consider yourself a success. 

Horrible piece of shit. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I fucking detest everything about you, Eric. I really do. I’ve never hated anyone here or in real life, but I simply can’t fucking stand you. On that basis, you can consider yourself a success. 

Horrible piece of shit. 

Could I use you, if ever I need a character reference?

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Twat twat twat

I suppose you'd quite like the idea of Frank perched on your shoulder, arsehole tantalisingly close to your probing, avian-felching tongue.

You could teach him to repeat "beans" over and over again. You've certainly got the hang of it, you boring fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I suppose you'd quite like the idea of Frank perched on your shoulder, arsehole tantalisingly close to your probing, avian-felching tongue.

You could teach him to repeat "beans" over and over again.

You're losing it, but I understand.  Boring job,  parental responsibilities, alcohol abuse,  only Ape to lean on, and Norfolk.  I'm always here to listen.

• Like 1