CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tommy Goes Stateside

Decimus

It would appear that supposed hard nut and racist extraordinaire, Tommy Robinson, is terrified of doing a bit of bird in case he ends up in a cell with Mo Farah's brother.

The vile piece of shit has issued a plea to fellow stupid fucking cunt Donald Trump asking him to grant him asylum because he's petrified of being murdered by Muslim inmates if he goes to prison tomorrow.

Being a fucking idiot, I suppose that the irony is lost on him that after an adulthood spent vociferously campaigning against asylum seekers and other immigrants, he's now down on his hands and knees begging to become exactly what he despises.

I for one hope that he is denied asylum and is forced to illegally enter the country over the Mexican border. Hopefully he'll then be incarcerated in some horrific American prison and forced to endure a few illegal entries of his own, namely up his fucking arsehole.

Either way, I hope he's dead before the year's out.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The vile piece of shit has issued a plea to fellow stupid fucking cunt Donald Trump asking him to grant him asylum because he's petrified of being murdered by Muslim inmates if he goes to prison tomorrow.

Watch out this double whammy will have Little Billy coming on here foaming at the mouth and all teary eyed because you slated two of his idols, the gammon headed cunt.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I fucking hate Muslims, all of them bar none, although not as much as ape, adults that play with kids toys worry me. 

And the cunts who are raiding farms and ritually slaughtering and butchering sheep .. to hell with them all .. its not the racial origins of the people that I hate its the savagery of these vile religions that require ritual slaughter. I cannot but notice who liked this nom.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

It would appear that supposed hard nut and racist extraordinaire, Tommy Robinson, is terrified of doing a bit of bird in case he ends up in a cell with Mo Farah's brother.

Being a fucking idiot, I suppose that the irony is lost on him that after an adulthood spent vociferously campaigning against asylum seekers and other immigrants, he's now down on his hands and knees begging to become exactly what he despises.

I for one hope that he is denied asylum and is forced to illegally enter the country over the Mexican border. Hopefully he'll then be incarcerated in some horrific American prison and forced to endure a few illegal entries of his own, namely up his fucking arsehole.

Either way, I hope he's dead before the year's out.

He might be a vile person but his campaign is against a vile religion, where sexually abusing children is an acceptable act, where vile ritual slaughter is a requirement. I might hate Yaxley-Lennon with a passion but I hate these vile religions for which ritual slaughter is a requirement far more. An incredibly stupid man in many ways but nothing like as bad as a religion where pure evil is seen and accepted as godliness and piety. I also hate the millitant but cowardly vegans who are not picketing and protesting against ritual slaughter outside  every single mosque, synagogue and faith based school.

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I fucking hate Muslims, all of them bar none, although not as much as ape, adults that play with kids toys worry me. 

To be honest, these r c helicopters are more than a toy.  I went to a small airshow last weekend, in a place called Blond, Haute Vienne. There were two being flown by local lads. I must admit it was awesome. I wouldn't expect your type to grasp this, as you are only just getting used to knives and forks. lol Vivre 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Watch out this double whammy will have Little Billy coming on here foaming at the mouth and all teary eyed because you slated two of his idols, the gammon headed cunt.

I'm not gonna disagree, this nom has all the elements to get K.B and the Brixton based rabbi wetter than Rose West in Holloway's shower block.

If you pay close attention to the news footage, it I'll be odds on you spot a small framed alcoholic Ulsterman, and an obese fella waving a union jack from a mobility scooter, screaming. "oh Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Robinson"

I actually agree with Tommy, he's been brave enough to put his head above the parapet and get his message out there. Nobody else has managed to get the media exposure he has in relation to grooming gangs, and the islamification of this Christian country. You don't wanna live by our laws and morals then fuck off to Saudi Arabia.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm not gonna disagree, this nom has all the elements to get K.B and the Brixton based rabbi wetter than Rose West in Holloway's shower block.

If you pay close attention to the news footage, it I'll be odds on you spot a small framed alcoholic Ulsterman, and an obese fella waving a union jack from a mobility scooter, screaming. "oh Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Robinson"

I actually agree with Tommy, he's been brave enough to put his head above the parapet and get his message out there. Nobody else has managed to get the media exposure he has in relation to grooming gangs, and the islamification of this Christian country. You don't wanna live by our laws and morals then fuck off to Saudi Arabia.

I have to admit that those PMs you sent me are amusing .. is that really you in the background of the photo that you sent?

8 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Ermm yes and what of it?

The vile tranny cunt is on record as not having any time for this nasty piece of racist shit, now all of a sudden he's some sort of John Bull hero and misunderstood victim of a corrupt legal system.

I doubt "its" opinions have changed, "it's" just disagreeing with anything I say because "it's" a fucking rattled idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be honest, these r c helicopters are more than a toy.  I went to a small airshow last weekend, in a place called Blond, Haute Vienne. There were two being flown by local lads. I must admit it was awesome. I wouldn't expect your type to grasp this, as you are only just getting used to knives and forks. lol Vivre 

LOL!!!!!!!

Wow, that was sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!

Now that's what you call "doing humor"!!!!!!

Yessiree.

Dumb cunt.

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

HAHAHAHA lol lol lol lol 

Mobility scooters hehehehehe

For fucks sake Take a day off and search google for something a little bit humorous. I’m sure everyone will be on the edge of their seats.

Pathetic.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Like when your carers put your calipers on.

Carers Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 

Remember a couple of days ago I asked you a question?

Did you not understand the question?

Ill remind you soon.

You’ve let yourself down mate.

I really thought you were just a harmless bandwagon jumping idiot until recently, but I now realise that I was seriously overestimating you.

I hope you get the help that you need soon.

🤐

• Like 1