Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Decimus

Tommy Goes Stateside

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Carers Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 

Remember a couple of days ago I asked you a question?

Did you not understand the question?

Ill remind you soon.

You’ve let yourself down mate.

I really thought you were just a harmless bandwagon jumping idiot until recently, but I now realise that I was seriously overestimating you.

I hope you get the help that you need soon.

🤐

 

I’m no expert but I believe Marjorie is suffering from a personality disorder called anapirophobia. I don’t want to say it to his face because he may get the spelling wrong (he’s not very bright as you may have noticed) rush off to a head doctor and end up in a secure mental institution.

Yes, that’s the kind of caring bloke I am.  😭

Of course there’s always the possibility that the no dick wanker is already in such an institution but I prefer not to think about that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 17:32, Decimus said:

It would appear that supposed hard nut and racist extraordinaire, Tommy Robinson, is terrified of doing a bit of bird in case he ends up in a cell with Mo Farah's brother.

The vile piece of shit has issued a plea to fellow stupid fucking cunt Donald Trump asking him to grant him asylum because he's petrified of being murdered by Muslim inmates if he goes to prison tomorrow.

Being a fucking idiot, I suppose that the irony is lost on him that after an adulthood spent vociferously campaigning against asylum seekers and other immigrants, he's now down on his hands and knees begging to become exactly what he despises.

I for one hope that he is denied asylum and is forced to illegally enter the country over the Mexican border. Hopefully he'll then be incarcerated in some horrific American prison and forced to endure a few illegal entries of his own, namely up his fucking arsehole.

Either way, I hope he's dead before the year's out.

 

 

How typical of the virtue signalling Carrotcruncher to have a rant at the Establishment’s favourite bogey man, Yoko Ono Lennon (real name Tommy Robinson).

Every radical political movement needs a martyr and Yoko (real name etc) has just set himself up as one. He knows very well that you don’t get into the States with a criminal record (unless you are stinking rich) and he knows very well that they are not going to allow the peacefuls to shank him in the nick. They don’t want a dead martyr on their hands for fucks sake. Yoko (real name etc) has played his part perfectly. He can do ten weeks in Butlins standing on his head.

He comes out with an even bigger following and a bigger hero status.

There must be a lot of cunts, even thicker than The Carrotcruncher, who are wondering why every time they mention Yoko’s name they say.......real name........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

How typical of the virtue signalling Carrotcruncher to have a rant at the Establishment’s favourite bogey man, Yoko Ono Lennon (real name Tommy Robinson).

Every radical political movement needs a martyr and Yoko (real name etc) has just set himself up as one. He knows very well that you don’t get into the States with a criminal record (unless you are stinking rich) and he knows very well that they are not going to allow the peacefuls to shank him in the nick. They don’t want a dead martyr on their hands for fucks sake. Yoko (real name etc) has played his part perfectly. He can do ten weeks in Butlins standing on his head.

He comes out with an even bigger following and a bigger hero status.

There must be a lot of cunts, even thicker than The Carrotcruncher, who are wondering why every time they mention Yoko’s name they say.......real name........

Tommy has always been a bit of a wanker honestly. He does sometimes fulfill the role of making public the opinions of a lot of people who are simply ignored or not taken seriously due to the much easier knee jerk reaction of labelling them racist, but he has a serious case of "look at me!" syndrome that clearly displays his desperate need to be noticed.

Every fucking time the cunt is thrown in jail for doing something he knows will get him in trouble we have to put up with the big fucking pantomime of him pretending to be unfairly oppressed.

If he's so scared of going to prison then he should stop breaking the law. If he doesn't like the law then he should stop acting like a fucking clown so people will take him more seriously when he complains about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How typical of the virtue signalling Carrotcruncher to have a rant at the Establishment’s favourite bogey man, Yoko Ono Lennon (real name Tommy Robinson).

Every radical political movement needs a martyr and Yoko (real name etc) has just set himself up as one. He knows very well that you don’t get into the States with a criminal record (unless you are stinking rich) and he knows very well that they are not going to allow the peacefuls to shank him in the nick. They don’t want a dead martyr on their hands for fucks sake. Yoko (real name etc) has played his part perfectly. He can do ten weeks in Butlins standing on his head.

He comes out with an even bigger following and a bigger hero status.

There must be a lot of cunts, even thicker than The Carrotcruncher, who are wondering why every time they mention Yoko’s name they say.......real name........

Yes, how typical of me for not liking a hypocritical wanker who bangs on about the rule of law not being respected, and then repeatedly breaks it. 

You're a bit of a cunt yourself, so I'm not surprised you haven't got a bad word to say about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ape said:

What about a set of rear shock absorbers for a VX220? Surely you must sell shock absorbers in Crayford?

Er no because as stated I don’t work in a car place, roops has checked me out so she can confirm I have nothing to do with cars, isn’t there a few propellers that need painting? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Er no because as stated I don’t work in a car place, roops has checked me out so she can confirm I have nothing to do with cars, isn’t there a few propellers that need painting? 

It might be that Ape needs to keep the tins of paint and cement sealed .. he is sniffing something.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Er no because as stated I don’t work in a car place, roops has checked me out so she can confirm I have nothing to do with cars, isn’t there a few propellers that need painting? 

I apparently paint propellers, so you must work in a car parts dealer. Fucking idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2019 at 10:16, Eddie said:

I fucking hate Muslims, all of them bar none, although not as much as ape, adults that play with kids toys worry me. 

The way you've structured this suggests Ape hates Muslims more than you, rather than what you meant to say.

I genuinely enjoy your child-like prose Eddie, but you do give the impression of being more than a little thick at times. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The way you've structured this suggests Ape hates Muslims more than you, rather than what you meant to say.

I genuinely enjoy your child-like prose Eddie, but you do give the impression of being more than a little thick at times. 

Wolfie, would you agree that every other post of yours is focused on correcting some poor cunt’s grammar? That’s no way to live your life. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Er no because as stated I don’t work in a car place, roops has checked me out so she can confirm I have nothing to do with cars, isn’t there a few propellers that need painting? 

@Eddie, I find it hard to believe that somebody of your type can be so modest.  It is a known fact on here that your car collection would make Jay Leno give up the will to live.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Seems to be the general consensus round here.

‘Tis true Decs’

‘I concur Decs’

cringeworthy or what?

FFS stop please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfie, would you agree that every other post of yours is focused on correcting some poor cunt’s grammar? That’s no way to live your life. 

A Like from Pen must be similar to receiving a high-five from a remedial teenager.

Still, at least there's hope you'll make me laugh just once.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

‘Tis true Decs’

‘I concur Decs’

cringeworthy or what?

FFS stop please

Another knee slapper from our resident spacker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Another knee slapper from our resident spacker.

You are the biggest arse licker ever.

Without a shadow of doubt.

Death should be your one and only aim.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A Like from Pen must be similar to receiving a high-five from a remedial teenager.

Still, at least there's hope you'll make me laugh just once.

His obituary should nail it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ape said:

I apparently paint propellers, so you must work in a car parts dealer. Fucking idiot.

Ape I won a 1.4 million contract today, hope that doesn’t upset you 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape I won a 1.4 million contract today, hope that doesn’t upset you 😂

I won a 2.1 million contract! Let’s have a fantasy contract competition! 

Edited by Ape
And I passed my Captains exams to fly A350-900 too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can drive a spaceship. 

In bullshit land, where nobody can, or dares, substantiate any claim, we can all do anything! Just ask the parts counter man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ape said:

In bullshit land, where nobody can, or dares, substantiate any claim, we can all do anything! Just ask the parts counter man!

Mine is true though ape, it’s a go end to the week 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Mine is true though ape, it’s a go end to the week 👍

Of course it is, because you say it is! Silly me! That’s the beauty of bullshit. Unless you can provide proof positive of your claims, then why make them? Perhaps you can get Roops to vouch for you?

Wanker!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ape I won a 1.4 million contract today, hope that doesn’t upset you 😂

Jesus wept, how cocks up your bumhole does that equate to? You're going to be a very busy (and very sore) boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ape said:

Of course it is, because you say it is! Silly me! That’s the beauty of bullshit. Unless you can provide proof positive of your claims, then why make them? Perhaps you can get Roops to vouch for you?

Wanker!

What are you like in crowded places Ape?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...