CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tommy Goes Stateside

Decimus

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Of course it is, because you say it is! Silly me! That’s the beauty of bullshit. Unless you can provide proof positive of your claims, then why make them? Perhaps you can get Roops to vouch for you?

Wanker!

I could show roops the contract, if you really want to, if it’s true will you fuck off this site for good? 

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I could show roops the contract, if you really want to, if it’s true will you fuck off this site for good? 

Show Roops the contract! If it makes you feel superior to a bunch of anonymous avatars on a weird little website, you go right ahead! That’ll fucking teach old ape, one of the aforementioned anonymous avatars, for doubting you!

Get a grip, you utter fucking idiot!

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eddie you couldn’t win a contract to clean your own arse. Get to bed you fucking idiot. 

• Like 4

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The fact that you feel the need to brag about such a thing here marks you as an utterly pathetic wanker. Regardless, you could have won a £1.4 billion contract, but it doesn't mean you'll make a penny on it.

That being said, let's assume you're not entirely full of shit and take you for your word. We can all piss ourselves laughing when that contact makes a £200K loss and your employer takes you into the company car park and shoots you in the face, thereby depriving you of your £35K a year business development manager job.

BTW, this 'evidence' of your business acumen that Roops has seen means precisely dick. The flange flasher can't reveal such things and even if she were to back you up, an absence of evidence still means you've proved precisely nothing. So, if you want to make boastful claims, post the evidence, otherwise shut the fuck up you boring fucking prick.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

The fact that you feel the need to brag about such a thing here marks you as an utterly pathetic wanker. Regardless, you could have won a £1.4 billion contract, but it doesn't mean you'll make a penny on it.

That being said, let's assume you're not entirely full of shit and take you for your word. We can all piss ourselves laughing when that contact makes a £200K loss and your employer takes you into the company car park and shoots you in the face, thereby depriving you of your £35K a year business development manager job.

BTW, this 'evidence' of your business acumen that Roops has seen means precisely dick. The flange flasher can't reveal such things and even if she were to back you up, an absence of evidence still means you've proved precisely nothing. So, if you want to make boastful claims, post the evidence, otherwise shut the fuck up you boring fucking prick.

Doc if you’re not paralytic drunk, you might want to tap this one out again. 

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Doc if you’re not paralytic drunk, you might want to tap this one out again. 

Go fuck yourself, you pencil-legged makeweight.

Any ambiguity or errors in that?

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you quickly run the specific impulse data on your rocket engines past Roops, I’m prepared to believe you.

I've been meaning to tell Roops that working as a post office cashier, asking customers if they'd like commemorative coins with their change, isn't running a capital investment firm.

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Go fuck yourself, you pencil-legged makeweight.

Any ambiguity or errors in that?

I was merely pointing out, politely, that your illiterate, long-winded and irrational post was rubbish. Piling into Eddie in a drunken stupor is no better or worse than kicking some poor homeless cunt in the teeth. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've been meaning to tell Roops that working as a post office cashier, asking customers if they'd like commemorative coins with their change, isn't running a capital investment firm.

Roops is post office cashier? Fuck me, isn't there anything she doesn't do? I think Miss Rabbit off of Peppa Pig is based on her 

Guest DrCunt
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was merely pointing out, politely, that your illiterate, long-winded and irrational post was rubbish. Piling into Eddie in a drunken stupor is no better or worse than kicking some poor homeless cunt in the teeth. 

Do tell, what in your opinion was illerate about that post? This is a pathetic Pen type statement. Are such tedious efforts your benchmark now, thereby proving 'you're the best here'?

Credit to you, you've tried very, very hard today. You're still only just surpassing Cuntwad level.

Nothing wrong with kicking homeless people in the teeth. The alcoholic, drug-addled scum get what they deserve. Are you defending them because they provide a cheap way to empty your nuts?

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Do tell, what in your opinion was illerate about that post? This is a pathetic Pen type statement. Are such tedious efforts your benchmark now, thereby proving 'you're the best here'?

Credit to you, you've tried very, very hard today. You're still only just surpassing Cuntwad level.

Nothing wrong with kicking homeless people in the teeth. The alcoholic, drug-addled scum get what they deserve. Are you defending them because they provide a cheap way to empty your nuts?

Let’s start with ‘a contact makes a 200k loss’. I’ll get back to you in the morning with any others. 

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let’s start with ‘a contact makes a 200k loss’. I’ll get back to you in the morning with any others. 

Brilliant. How can any of us here compete with such genius? When you've educated yourself sufficiently to distinguish between illiteracy and a typo get back to me. Take your time. The very definition of scraping the barrel, but that's your level now. Twat.

19 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Brilliant. How can any of us here compete with such genius? When you've educated yourself sufficiently to distinguish between illiteracy and a typo get back to me. Take your time. The very definition of scraping the barrel, but that's your level now. Twat.

You’ve also slightly exaggerated the figure Eddie quoted. Do I really need to go on? Like I said, your post was a rambling drunken pile of shit riddled with errors. You're a fucking bully and an utter, utter disgrace. 

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve also slightly exaggerated the figure Eddie quoted. 

Inaccurate and dreadful. How do you live with yourself these days?

You had such a cutting wit. You could destroy a newbie in minutes, but now you're pathetic. The newbies laugh and piss on you these days. It's a fucking shame.

You've become a belly-crawling shell-less gastropod. A dessicated husk of an effective CC poster.

When you're reinvigorated and have something to offer come back and try to destroy me. It would at least be more entertaining than this dog shit.

Just now, DrCunt said:

Inaccurate and dreadful. How do you live with yourself these days?

You had such a cutting wit. You could destroy a newbie in minutes, but now you're pathetic. The newbies laugh and piss on you these days. It's a fucking shame.

You've become a belly-crawling shell-less gastropod. A dessicated husk of an effective CC poster.

When you're reinvigorated and have something to offer come back and try to destroy me. It would at least be more entertaining than this dog shit.

You’re clearly upset, doc. I’ve pointed out the obvious and you’re practically foaming at the mouth! These things can’t go unchallenged. It was a ridiculously long rant, riddled with errors, on a pathetically weak target. 

On 10/07/2019 at 17:32, Decimus said:

It would appear that supposed hard nut and racist extraordinaire, Tommy Robinson, is terrified of doing a bit of bird in case he ends up in a cell with Mo Farah's brother.

The vile piece of shit has issued a plea to fellow stupid fucking cunt Donald Trump asking him to grant him asylum because he's petrified of being murdered by Muslim inmates if he goes to prison tomorrow.

Being a fucking idiot, I suppose that the irony is lost on him that after an adulthood spent vociferously campaigning against asylum seekers and other immigrants, he's now down on his hands and knees begging to become exactly what he despises.

I for one hope that he is denied asylum and is forced to illegally enter the country over the Mexican border. Hopefully he'll then be incarcerated in some horrific American prison and forced to endure a few illegal entries of his own, namely up his fucking arsehole.

Either way, I hope he's dead before the year's out.

Immigrant loving idiot.

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re clearly upset, doc. I’ve pointed out the obvious and you’re practically foaming at the mouth! These things can’t go unchallenged. It was a ridiculously long rant, riddled with errors, on a pathetically weak target. 

Meh. Opinions... Arseholes... etc.

Worm.

Awful.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Saw it, filed it with Pen's guano. What's your point?

You don’t cut it here, doc. You never have. I can’t put my finger on it, I don’t know, maybe you’re too nice, too weak.. too Ollyboro. I like fluency. You have none. 

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don’t cut it here, doc. You never have. I can’t put my finger on it, I don’t know, maybe you’re too nice, too weak.. too Ollyboro. I like fluency. You have none. 

You're right. I'm dreadful. I'm sorry. However, reflect on this, I'm dreadful, but I've still bent you over and fucked you in your cavernous arsehole with a cattle prod. You're now my bitch.

Lick my haemorrhoids.