CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightmare flight to Rome

Neil

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Poor Marje it seems, has been hypnotised by Decs into thinking he’s somehow been accepted here. But when Decs gets bored with Marje licking his fat hairy arse and shits on his face he will realise what everyone else can already see. Namely that he’s a fucking idiot

Change the fucking record Billy, Let's look at the facts here. You got a spanking and you ain't got the minerals to suck it up and move on. Sadly you thought a leaderboard place was proof none of the stalwarts or newbies, could see through your veneer of predictability and idiocy.

Attacking me just makes you look even more of a cunt than you already are, if that's possible.

You've now been relegated to the vauxhall conference of the corner, forming an axis of idiocy with Pen. Tragic but hey ho.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Change the fucking record Billy, Let's look at the facts here. You got a spanking and you ain't got the minerals to suck it up and move on. Sadly you thought a leaderboard place was proof none of the stalwarts or newbies, could see through your veneer of predictability and idiocy.

Attacking me just makes you look even more of a cunt than you already are, if that's possible.

You've now been relegated to the vauxhall conference of the corner, forming an axis of idiocy with Pen. Tragic but hey ho.

By the way dickshit You decided to suck the faeces of the mighty Decs and pick a fight with me. Let’s have it right.

Wanker

• Like 1

On 10/07/2019 at 20:34, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm glad Duncan Norvelle never really made it.

He was terrible. Really, genuinely dreadful, he made Miranda Hart look like a comedy genius. Even worse is that he's as straight as the proverbial die, he only put on the mincing shtick for comic effect, so he doesn't even have raging poofery as an excuse for being less funny than diarrhoea. 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

By the way dickshit You decided to suck the faeces of the mighty Decs and pick a fight with me. Let’s have it right.

Wanker

Thing is Billy I actually extended an olive branch and stated I only wanted to see you return to cunting form, Eric was a witness. You however have continued to cunt me of, so what the fuck do you expect?

I don't do the whole skulduggery with the PM's, if I've got something to say, I'll say it here.

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

He was terrible. Really, genuinely dreadful, he made Miranda Hart look like a comedy genius. Even worse is that he's as straight as the proverbial die, he only put on the mincing shtick for comic effect, so he doesn't even have raging poofery as an excuse for being less funny than diarrhoea. 

I felt sorry for Wayne Dobson, decent-ish comedy magician. Got diagnosed with an incurable muscular wasting disease, and while he was confined to a wheelchair, his best mate started shagging his wife.

You rotten little cunt Davro.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's only one person worthy of the title, "comedy magician"...

sOiKQD8rDRk60sw7fWpdJYNQtRJ4FqsPXBPDfuAn

I know a professional magician who has worked in Las Vegas and a few other places. Shit hot at what he does, he's tried out tricks on me and the cunt makes Dynamo look like a twat, unfathomable shit. He has books and DVDs of Jerry Sadowitz's close up card magic, who is, amongst professional illusionists, regarded as one of the worlds best card magicians.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know a professional magician who has worked in Las Vegas and a few other places. Shit hot at what he does, he's tried out tricks on me and the cunt makes Dynamo look like a twat, unfathomable shit. He has books and DVDs of Jerry Sadowitz's close up card magic, who is, amongst professional illusionists, regarded as one of the worlds best card magicians.

You don’t say?

Idiot. 

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Little Billy is a faggot of the highest order.

I know the army isn't exactly renowned for its rigorous recruitment criteria, otherwise Bollockless Bill wouldn't have passed the rudimentary spelling test. But it's one thing accepting the mentally inadequate incapable of getting a shelf stacking job, and another to recruit outright cowards. 

If KB can't take a pasting on here and feels the need to slink off and hide for the best part of the week, how the fuck was he ever entrusted with the security of the nation?

I think we've got another veteran of Manky's Royal Potato Peeling Corps here, where else would the army stick a thick as fuck, useless Ulster wanker?

Lol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I know it sticks in the craw Scotty,  but at this time,  we actually need the cunt. He could just see off Saucy Pisspot.

FRANK, YOUR CORNER NEEDS YOU.

I would like you and Scotty to share a chicken and eachof you to get a bone in the throat that chokes the miserable pair  of you to death .. in Scotty's case I hope that the death is lingering painful and like him very, very boring.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Little Billy is a faggot of the highest order.

I know the army isn't exactly renowned for its rigorous recruitment criteria, otherwise Bollockless Bill wouldn't have passed the rudimentary spelling test. But it's one thing accepting the mentally inadequate incapable of getting a shelf stacking job, and another to recruit outright cowards. 

If KB can't take a pasting on here and feels the need to slink off and hide for the best part of the week, how the fuck was he ever entrusted with the security of the nation?

I think we've got another veteran of Manky's Royal Potato Peeling Corps here, where else would the army stick a thick as fuck, useless Ulster wanker?

Lol.

Time for you to find a new target, I've grassed you up. Billy knows exactly what you are up to.

10 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I would like you and Scotty to share a chicken and eachof you to get a bone in the throat that chokes the miserable pair  of you to death .. in Scotty's case I hope that the death is lingering painful and like him very, very boring.

Coming from the epitome of mediocrity, with 394 likes in 4674 posts, that hits home like an arrow. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

I seem to recall that roops raped your likes in a fit of pique, scrotes. At least they were there in the first place 👍

Indeed - at least Withers is capable, when he’s not going out of his way to be a total wanker, of accruing likes. The same cannot be said of “it”.

Edited by Ape
Typo

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indeed - at least Withers is capable, when he’s not going out of his way to be a total wanker, of accruing likes. The same cannot be said if “it”.

You have a short memory Ape .. I will bet that at least 25% of my likes come from you, from the time when I was sheltering you from Wither's and Punker's chopper and bean jibes .. you really are depressing sad little oik.