CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightmare flight to Rome

Neil

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I know it sticks in the craw Scotty,  but at this time,  we actually need the cunt. He could just see off Saucy Pisspot.

FRANK, YOUR CORNER NEEDS YOU.

If I was remotely interested in taking that faux yanky humourless manchild to task, he’d be gone by teatime. All you need to know is that when I find the time, I’ll be the best on here. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know it must appear obvious to most, but to the majority of the thick fuckers frequenting this site, it should be known that Judgetwi is an ex copper. 

He's even more of a cunt than I thought then, and that's saying something.

I'm guessing you're keeping a low profile due to a warrant for your arrest, on fraud and deception charges, over the Greek restaurant incident.

Epic stitch up Frankie.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He's even more of a cunt than I thought then, and that's say something.

I'm guessing you're keeping a low profile due to a warrant for your arrest, on fraud and deception charges, over the Greek restaurant incident.

Epic stitch up Frankie.

It’s well known to the board. It all came out several years ago during his epic meltdown over the Chilean miners crisis.

Unfortunately my best material is lost somewhere in the archives. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Little Billy is a faggot of the highest order.

I know the army isn't exactly renowned for its rigorous recruitment criteria, otherwise Bollockless Bill wouldn't have passed the rudimentary spelling test. But it's one thing accepting the mentally inadequate incapable of getting a shelf stacking job, and another to recruit outright cowards. 

If KB can't take a pasting on here and feels the need to slink off and hide for the best part of the week, how the fuck was he ever entrusted with the security of the nation?

I think we've got another veteran of Manky's Royal Potato Peeling Corps here, where else would the army stick a thick as fuck, useless Ulster wanker?

Lol.

Ooh someone’s rattled

• Like 2

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

By the way dickshit You decided to suck the faeces of the mighty Decs and pick a fight with me. Let’s have it right.

Wanker

Billy. Being threatening across the vast sea of the internet really isn't intimidating in the least. Why persist in doing it?

Have you considered joining all other C-category idiots from the lowest echelons of the Corner, such as Salty Piss Flap, Pen, Albert, Eddie, and the weirdo who's obsessed with canine shit, and starting a similar website aimed squarely at those a little dimmer than the usual puntership? You could entice Rick_B out of retirement by making him feel popular.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Billy. Being threatening across the vast sea of the internet really isn't intimidating in the least. Why persist in doing it?

Have you considered joining all other C-category idiots from the lowest echelons of the Corner, such as Salty Piss Flap, Pen, Albert, Eddie, and the weirdo who's obsessed with canine shit, and starting a similar website aimed squarely at those a little dimmer than the usual puntership? You could entice Rick_B out of retirement by making him feel popular.

Wolfie, sorry, one other thing.. all your posts are structured in a way that suggest you’ve suffered from a poor education. Always on the defense, knee jerky, wankerish, and with a complete lack of conviction. Wooden. Try removing yourself from reality and make something up. 

Stupid little cunt.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What?

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You really are a thicko aren’t you?

When I said “Let’s have it right” to Major Fuckwit I was putting him right on a point, not threatening violence you fucking backward ditch dweller. 

Oh and fuck off yourself

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfie, sorry, one other thing.. all your posts are structured in a way that suggest you’ve suffered from a poor education. Always on the defense, knee jerky, wankerish, and with a complete lack of conviction. Wooden. Try removing yourself from reality and make something up. 

Stupid little cunt.

This is ironic, as it comes from someone who'd still be able to see if their eyelids were as thick as their legs.  

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

and the weirdo who's obsessed with canine shit

If that's supposed to be a jab at me i posted that video of someone picking up dog shit with an american flag due to Billy having a hard on for Donald and the special relationship but apparently that makes me "obsessed with canine shit" but hey ho.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When I said “Let’s have it right” to Major Fuckwit I was putting him right on a point, not threatening violence you fucking backward ditch dweller. 

Oh and fuck off yourself

What sort of English is “Let’s have it right” ?

You sound like a low-grade,obnoxious trade union official....

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

If that's supposed to be a jab at me i posted that video of someone picking up dog shit with an american flag due to Billy having a hard on for Donald and the special relationship but apparently that makes me "obsessed with canine shit" but hey ho.

Who the fuck in god’s name are you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

It appears you've got, er, the wrong end of the stick. Not you old bean – but the abomination (and his more recent guises) known as R-Soles. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It appears you've got, er, the wrong end of the stick. Not you old bean – but the abomination (and his more recent guises) known as R-Soles. 

Roll with it you fucking dimwit. The newbie eppithingcunt thick stick has shown no respect, regardless of your current state, and it needs nipping in the bud. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Oh and fuck off yourself

Oh Billy, you really are hopeless. 

While I understand your vocabulary is limited to the Wetherspoon's menu, you ought to do everyone a favour and retire yourself, immediately.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah my mistake, as you were lol.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I know it must appear obvious to most, but to the majority of the thick fuckers frequenting this site, it should be known that Judgetwi is an ex copper. 

Really? I had him down more as a louche, casual labourer sort of wanker.

Salt of the faaackin Earth, like your snooker-loopy cunt of an old man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Oh Billy, you really are hopeless. 

While I understand your vocabulary is limited to the Wetherspoon's menu, you ought to do everyone a favour and retire yourself, immediately.

Two pints of lager and a full english please. 

Gaylord