CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightmare flight to Rome

Neil

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Even you cottoned after your second attempt the first time around. This site is full of fucking thicko’s, ain’t it?

What the fuck do you think was wrong with Ronnie at Sheffield this year? Your old man could have beaten him, hitting every ball with unintentional top right.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s well known to the board. It all came out several years ago during his epic meltdown over the Chilean miners crisis.

Unfortunately my best material is lost somewhere in the archives. 

I had a brief search for the Chilean miners nom in the hope of stumbling across the full details of Judges previous employment, I'm guessing the met. Unfortunately it seems to be consigned to history joining Pens bladder and KB's original liver. However I see no reason for you not having a renaissance Fwang!

To be honest Judge actually makes me laugh with his comeback retorts, I was just after more ammunition.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I had a brief search for the Chilean miners nom in the hope of stumbling across the full details of Judges previous employment, I'm guessing the met. Unfortunately it seems to be consigned to history joining Pens bladder and KB's original liver. However I see no reason for you not having a renaissance Fwang!

To be honest Judge actually makes me laugh with his comeback retorts, I was just after more ammunition.

I don’t really know MC, I might have dreamt it. I can’t be trusted. 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Regarding your renaissance or Jewdy passing a police physical?

I can only tell you that I received a DM this afternoon from the powers that be, suggesting that I might want to refrain from disclosing a fellow member’s occupation, past or present. He’s definitely not a policeman. Never has been. No siree. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

About an 1/8th of Peruvian the night before, at a guess.

The cunt needs to stop hanging around with jimmy white at Ronnie Wood's house. And that ponce cunt Damien Hirst. 

That little Wigga talking, walnut headed cunt, Judd Trump thinks he's cock of the fucking walk now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck do you think was wrong with Ronnie at Sheffield this year? Your old man could have beaten him, hitting every ball with unintentional top right.

It’s true.. my old man, god rest his soul, played every ball with top right hand side, even when screwing back. Most of his shots would bounce around the table at least three times before the cue ball came to rest. I used to say to him ‘dad, why do you play every single shot with top right hand side?’ ‘Just concentrate on your own game, boy’.

I miss him. 

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s true.. my old man, god rest his soul, played every ball with top right hand side, even when screwing back. Most of his shots would bounce around the table at least three times before the cue ball came to rest. I used to say to him ‘dad, why do you play every single shot with top right hand side?’ ‘Just concentrate on your own game, boy’.

I miss him. 

Sounds like a right cunt.

• Like 1