CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can someone tell me why this is even news????

Guest Salty Piss Flap

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

It appears you don't recognize it when you see it.

At this moment in time, Salty, Wolfie and I are probably at our lowest ebb. Both a bit shit, low in confidence.. little to no input. I quite like your tone and I suppose you did at least hold your ground with the insufferable Norfolk prick, but you really don’t do humour. You just don’t. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

At this moment in time, Salty, Wolfie and I are probably at our lowest ebb. Both a bit shit, low in confidence.. little to no input. I quite like your tone and I suppose you did at least hold your ground with the insufferable Norfolk prick, but you really don’t do humour. You just don’t. 

Shut your fucking mouth, you shit stirring old poof.

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
38 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, contrary to what you seem to believe about yourself, you're no John Cleese either.

Not even close.

Just because you've figured out how sarcasm works, doesn't mean the witless tripe you post is actually funny, no matter what your fellow sycophants in your little mutual admiration society tell you.

But in the interest of your own defense, please provide a link to something you've posted in the past that you consider to be a glittering example of waggish jocularity.

Take your time, rube.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, contrary to what you seem to believe about yourself, you're no John Cleese either.

Not even close.

Just because you've figured out how sarcasm works, doesn't mean the witless tripe you post is actually funny, no matter what your fellow sycophants in your little mutual admiration society tell you.

But in the interest of your own defense, please provide a link to something you've posted in the past that you consider to be a glittering example of waggish jocularity.

Take your time, rube.

I couldn’t agree more... I can’t stand myself and I’m not being flippant. I simply wanted it noted, politely, that you.. Salty Piss Flap, are completely devoid of all humour. Totally.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, contrary to what you seem to believe about yourself, you're no John Cleese either.

Not even close.

Just because you've figured out how sarcasm works, doesn't mean the witless tripe you post is actually funny, no matter what your fellow sycophants in your little mutual admiration society tell you.

But in the interest of your own defense, please provide a link to something you've posted in the past that you consider to be a glittering example of waggish jocularity.

Take your time, rube.

On the subject of humour, or the lack of it, your mentioning Cleese, confirms to me that you are a fucking septic. 100% for sure.  Unfunny, don't mention the war, cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I couldn’t agree more... I can’t stand myself and I’m not being flippant. I simply wanted it noted, politely, that you, Salty Piss Flap, are completely devoid of all humour. Totally.

You know what they say... opinions are like assholes.

Everybody's got one and they all stink.

Some more than others.

Still waiting for that example of your own scintillating wit.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

On the subject of humour, or the lack of it, your mentioning Cleese, confirms to me that you are a fucking septic. 100% for sure.  Unfunny, don't mention the war, cunt.

You still couldn't hold a candle to him.

He's a legendary, world famous comic writer, actor and producer while you're a.... ?

"Zero" I guess is the best word to describe you.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

You know what they say... opinions are like assholes.

Everybody's got one and they all stink.

Some more than others.

Still waiting for that example of your own scintillating wit.

And there you have it, Salty. That first sentence alone confirms that you will never cut it here. 

They’ll be no further communication between us. Not now, not ever.. never.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Frank said:

And there you have it, Salty. That first sentence alone confirms that you will never cut it here. 

They’ll be no further communication between us. Not now, not ever.. never.

Buh-bye!!!! 🙋

Don't forget to fuck off!!!! 😙

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

The only sensible thing you have said in a month.

Frank, you are shit at the moment, but please don't compare yourself to Wolfie. Now he is one boring uber cunt,  skipping  around Amsterdam, a bong shoved up his arse. Singing 'Philo Vance is in my pants'  I've always hated the pretentious cunt..

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The only sensible thing you have said in a month.

Since you've got your lips stuck to his ass anyway, you might as well follow him.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, you are shit at the moment, but please don't compare yourself to Wolfie. Now he is one boring uber cunt,  skipping  around Amsterdam, a bong shoved up his arse. Singing 'Philo Vance is in my pants'  I've always hated the pretentious cunt..

Wow.

That.

Is.

Funny.

I.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

😴

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

If you're waiting for my come back,  scrape it off granny's teeth.

If I want any of your shit, I'll peel back your scalp and scoop it out.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Spelt is the past participle of spell, you fucking ignorant cunt.

For people who are too fucking LAZY-ASS to write out "spelled" the way it should be written.

Lazy slob cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's no surprise that Trump is president with fucking idiots like Salty Cum Breath voting. 

I didn't vote for Trump, Cunty NoBollox.