CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can someone tell me why this is even news????

Guest Salty Piss Flap

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All the males are effeminate sissy cunts

Every cunt born after 1995 seems to be afflicted with the disease of fagotishness. Not that I give a shit, it just leaves more fruit on the trees to be picked. By that I mean females they want a bloke really, not some soppy cunt.

Edited by Major Cunt
I meant woman FFS
  • Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
33 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Every cunt born after 1995 seems to be afflicted with the disease of fagotishness. Not that I give a shit, it just leaves more fruit on the trees to be picked.

No offense, but that could be taken as a euphemism for trawling gay bars.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

And there you have it, Salty. That first sentence alone confirms that you will never cut it here. 

They’ll be no further communication between us. Not now, not ever.. never.

It's all gone to shit, Frank. I thought I'd cheer myself up with a nostalgic listen to that Sixto Rodriguez album you recommended back in 2012, but even that's not as good as I remembered.

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's all gone to shit, Frank. I thought I'd cheer myself up with a nostalgic listen to that Sixto Rodriguez album you recommended back in 2012, but even that's not as good as I remembered.

Try Seu Jorge. Here he is with ‘Life on Mars’. 

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don’t need to tell you that I’m not keen on anything or anyone. However, every once in a while I stumble across an old record that’s so good, life seems worthwhile. Herbie Hancock’s 2007 Joni Mitchell tribute album ‘River: The Joni Letters’ is just wonderful. I don’t care much for Tina Turner, but her vocal on track 2, with HH and Wayne Turner on sax, is the best gift you’ll get from me this year. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don’t need to tell you that I’m not keen on anything or anyone. However, every once in a while I stumble across an old record that’s so good, life seems worthwhile. Herbie Hancock’s 2007 Joni Mitchell tribute album ‘River: The Joni Letters’ is just wonderful. I don’t care much for Tina Turner, but her vocal on track 2, with HH and Wayne Turner on sax, is the best gift you’ll get from me this year. 

I don’t normally open your pathetic lounge lizard creepy music contributions on here you weird fucking bullshitter. But, being very familiar with this classic song I made the mistake of doing so. 

You fucking disgusting poncey piece of shit! How dare you try and spread this abomination to thick cunts who don’t know any better! We’ve never got on Frank, but you have gone too far this time.

I’m going to hunt you down like a dog and lock you in a cellar with Terry Christian. No point in begging for mercy you horrible cunt. It’s happening. Trust me.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I couldn’t agree more... I can’t stand myself and I’m not being flippant. I simply wanted it noted, politely, that you.. Salty Piss Flap, are completely devoid of all humour. Totally.

He is however, higher than you on the leaderboard. @Salty Piss Flap Is under my protection Frank.

'You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chum, and I shall be underneath it when it breaks.'

You've been warned. 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m going to hunt you down like a dog and lock you in a cellar with Terry Christian. No point in begging for mercy you horrible cunt. It’s happening. Trust me.

He shouldn't be too hard to find, he's at his restaurant most days. You know where that is, right?

8 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm not a great fan of Jack Vettriano's sub-par "Fifty Shades of Grey" shit, but if that's your bag then best have some Ella with it.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What about this Baw's?

Primark store attracts coach trips from Scotland

BBC Midlands Today

An unlikely place has become Birmingham's newest tourist destination,

BBC

Travel companies are organising coach trips, from as far away as Scotland, to Birmingham's Primark, the largest of the firm's stores anywhere in the world.

image.gif

image.gif

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t normally open your pathetic lounge lizard creepy music contributions on here you weird fucking bullshitter. But, being very familiar with this classic song I made the mistake of doing so. 

You fucking disgusting poncey piece of shit! How dare you try and spread this abomination to thick cunts who don’t know any better! We’ve never got on Frank, but you have gone too far this time.

You’ve been missing out then, haven’t you, sarge? My impeccable taste in music is part and parcel of what keeps the Frank Kleftiko character as popular as its ever been. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sorry, no can do. I am fully booked writing Ape's material.

Who writes yours?

A little suggestion if I may... dump them.

9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

What about this Baw's?

Travel companies are organising coach trips, from as far away as Scotland, to Birmingham's Primark, the largest of the firm's stores anywhere in the world.image.gif

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh fuck it. I'll be the first to bite. What have the chinks done to upset you?

there's loads of the mycotic fuckers Authoritah.

China's big with plenty of room but you just know they'll absorb Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Spratlys, Llandudno etc.