CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can someone tell me why this is even news????

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap

On second thought, don't bother. I think we all know why.

Posters of U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe were vandalized at a New York City subway station and police were investigating the incident as a possible hate crime, officials said.

The posters, some of which feature Rapinoe -- clad in her U.S. soccer jersey -- with the words “Dream with us” scrawled across the center, had hateful messages written across her face and forehead, the New York Post reported, citing law enforcement sources.

15838704-7230045-image-m-11_156270697051

The messages reportedly included words and phrases such as “shemale” and screw this h-.” At least six Rapinoe posters were vandalized at the subway station located near Sixth Avenue and 42nd Street in Manhattan, police said.

The MTA was working with the NYPD in their investigation, an agency spokesman told the New York Post.

“Hate has no place in the transit system and we work hard to make the subway a welcoming, safe environment for everyone,” MTA spokesman Shams Tarek told the newspaper. “We referred this to NYPD which responded to investigate, our maintenance teams got the posters cleaned and we will have them replaced with new ones if necessary.”

Rapinoe, who is gay, is an outspoken activist for LGBT and women’s rights. Her goal put the U.S. ahead of the Netherlands in the Women’s World Cup on Sunday. She was also awarded the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot for being the tournament's best player and top scorer.

First of all.... this is New York flippin' City we're talking about here. The place where graffiti was practically invented and certainly where it became an "art form".

People in NYC have been defacing posters and hand bills ever since felt tip markers were invented!!! But now suddenly, because some posters of an ugly female carpet-munching dyke "sports figure" and PC spokesperson for gays and women are the target of vandalism, it makes national news.

Worse yet, is the suggestion that "hate crime" charges could be forthcoming. I don't know what the laws are like over there in Britland, but over here we have a special designation for crimes committed against a person or group of people (with the exception of straight white males, of course) solely because of their race, gender or lifestyle, which allows for harsher punishment.

But vandalising of some stupid posters now counts???? Really????

This shit is just getting absurd!!! Someone writes some smart ass comments about a horse-faced lesbo "athlete" across a poster and suddenly it's a national fucking tragedy.

Personally, I think it's funny as hell. I wish I was in NYC with a pocket full of felt tip markers right now. I'd like to write a few choice comments myself. Maybe draw little public hairs stuck all around her mouth.

190710-152332.png

I guess we should look for the local NYC pussy hat wearing cunts to stage a candle light vigil whilst holding hands and singing Melissa Etheridge songs.

Fuck Megan Rapin' hoe and all the rest of her fellow gash licking cunts.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anyone know where Donald Trump was at the time?

He was taking a hot shower with his friend Vlad, who kept on knocking the soap out of his hand so he'd have to bend over and pick it up.

7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that a real person?

No. It's a stupid fucking cunt.

It will almost certainly have an Instagram page, packed with photos of herself which have been digitally altered to make herself look like a cartoon. Many with animal noses and ears superimposed on them. 

The human race is done for. All the males are effeminate sissy cunts, and all the females are thick as fucking shit spastics.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It will almost certainly have an Instagram page, packed with photos of herself which have been digitally altered to make herself look like a cartoon. Many with animal noses and ears superimposed on them. 

The human race is done for. All the males are effeminate sissy cunts, and all the females are thick as fucking shit spastics.

I remember years ago when people went missing or were murdered, they always showed a photo of them, usually beaming at the camera, with a drink in their hand. I remember thinking, I'd better dig out a half decent photo of myself not looking like a complete drunk cunt, which could be used if I went missing or some cunt murdered me. Nowadays, every cunt who goes missing or murdered have one of these fucking selfie pics of the cunt pouting at the camera. Indeed you are right Eric; the human race is done for.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember years ago when people went missing or were murdered, they always showed a photo of them, usually beaming at the camera, with a drink in their hand. I remember thinking, I'd better dig out a half decent photo of myself not looking like a complete drunk cunt, which could be used if I went missing or some cunt murdered me. Nowadays, every cunt who goes missing or murdered have one of these fucking selfie pics of the cunt pouting at the camera. Indeed you are right Eric; the human race is done for.

I suspected you could deliver a fine semi, Gyps.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You pulled that one out the bag gyps. Sneaky fucking whore. Night school?

Just now, Glowworm said:

She is actually a jilted bride who's groom ran away with the newly married wedding planner.

Pen do you have any idea what that gobby old bastard Eric was rambling on about the other day? Something about you seeing my true colours etc...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Glowworm said:

What I found even more perplexing than the fact that it even made the news to begin with, was the length of the article and how in depth the reporting went over something that's happened countless times before.

OK, fine.... a bit of human interest. A couple of paragraphs at best.

But this fucking article went on longer and in more detail than the fucking Warren Report.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn would be going TL/DR!!!! TL/DR!!!!

Guest Salty Piss Flap

And another thing....

Why is she skinny and svelte in one pic, and a fat, flabby hawg in the next?

No wonder he dumped her ass like a bad habit.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There are few things I despise more than this trend of (mostly) cute, young, self-absorbed nitwit cunts who are so obsessed with their looks that they can't stop taking pictures of themselves. 

Every time I read or hear about one of them going over the side of a cliff while trying to take a selfie, I laugh a little.

I almost wish is that I could booby trap their phones with an explosive charge inside the screen that would blow up in their faces.

21 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

He was taking a hot shower with his friend Vlad, who kept on knocking the soap out of his hand so he'd have to bend over and pick it up.

You aspire to be British, don't you?

Seriously, I think it's great this site appeals to someone claiming to be an American.

It appears you don't do humour, however.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You aspire to be British, don't you?

Seriously, I think it's great this site appeals to an American.

It appears you don't do humour, however.

It appears you don't recognize it when you see it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's news because all the words were spelt correctly so they are working on the assumption that it's a tourist. You fucking yanks can fuck off with your 'center' and your 'color'. Learn to fucking spell properly you red neck cunts.

This from a doddering retard who's too fucking lazy to write "spelled" correctly.

Fuck off, moron.