CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Real Darren Pencille

Penny Farthing

So after weeks of his defence portraying him as a paranoid frightened little man scared of his own shadow, afraid of crowded spaces. It turns out that he was a street gang enforcer with a long record of violence and petty crime, who wanted respect from everyone. The BTP footage of his arrest shows him to be rather calm under pressure, it must have been one of the easiest ever arrests of someone whom they must have rightly presumed to be a paranoid and violent offender. What a disgusting piece of shit Pencille is.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

The bloke who get stabbed was a stupid cunt as far as I can see. According to the footage he followed him into the next carriage and was in his face acting the big man. This Pencille cunt looked a bit of a nerd with his spaz glasses and his parka hood so Billy Bigbollocks fancied himself. Bad mistake. You never front up cunts in the street these days ; you don’t know what kind of nutter you’re dealing with or what they’ve got under their coat. 

Silly cunt was with his kid as well. What the fuck was he thinking?

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The bloke who get stabbed was a stupid cunt as far as I can see. According to the footage he followed him into the next carriage and was in his face acting the big man. This Pencille cunt looked a bit of a nerd with his spaz glasses and his parka hood so Billy Bigbollocks fancied himself. Bad mistake. You never front up cunts in the street these days ; you don’t know what kind of nutter you’re dealing with or what they’ve got under their coat. 

I used to see these sorts of scum on the trains in the Manchester area (and no Eric they were usually white), and would blow up at the least provocation .. even asking them for their name and address if they had no money or ticket would make them blow up, they always knew their rights and the law even if they were wrong. I never had a knife drawn on me but others did and many of these cunts came from posh areas with well off parents the cunts from Wilmslow and Alderley Edge were the worst of all. It was not uncommon on a Friday and Saturday night for on train revenue staff to lock themselves in the front cab with the driver. Fuck knows what it is like to check tickets on local trains in the London area.

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I had noticed that but I don't tangle with Frank .. Frank is one of the few people who could make a raging tiger chew its own head off .. he can run rings around the leaderboard cunts so fast that even light cannot keep up with him.

Fuck Frank. He’s a Cunt 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pencille is 5' 10" so he is no shorty .. but just look at the size and height of Lee Pomeroy and he was lowering himself to look Pencille in the face .. no excuse for the stabbing but I bet that Pencille was shitting himself.

leepomeroy2706.jpg?w600

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

The bloke who get stabbed was a stupid cunt as far as I can see. According to the footage he followed him into the next carriage and was in his face acting the big man.

You can't say that, that's victim blaming! At this rate you'll be telling me next that Harvey Weinstein's accusers were begging for everything they got, quite literally in some cases.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is no excuse whatsoever for what this disgusting cunt did. The fact is, he was carrying a knife and was prepared to use it because he is a fucking coward like all cunts that carry knives are. He would have used it if a 5' tall woman was in his face. 

So would I if it was Nicola Sturgeon

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is no excuse whatsoever for what this disgusting cunt did. The fact is, he was carrying a knife and was prepared to use it because he is a fucking coward like all cunts that carry knives are. He would have used it if a 5' tall woman was in his face. 

Sure but why oh why is it nearly always the blacks?