CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Real Darren Pencille

Penny Farthing

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

you don’t know what kind of nutter you’re dealing with or what they’ve got under their coat. 

Especially if it's Neil and he's wearing a rain mac.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Sure but why oh why is it nearly always the blacks?

I'm just watching the end of the Ladies' Final at Wimbledon, and let me tell you I would not want to see Serena coming at me with a knife!

i-was-really-angry-says-serena-as-fine-a

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The bloke who get stabbed was a stupid cunt as far as I can see. According to the footage he followed him into the next carriage and was in his face acting the big man. This Pencille cunt looked a bit of a nerd with his spaz glasses and his parka hood so Billy Bigbollocks fancied himself. Bad mistake. You never front up cunts in the street these days ; you don’t know what kind of nutter you’re dealing with or what they’ve got under their coat. 

Silly cunt was with his kid as well. What the fuck was he thinking?

I agree Jewdy. All Pomeroy's body language was belligerent, pushy and in your face. If he'd just stayed sat down and let the tube weirdo wander off, he'd be alive today. Struck me as the sort who always has to win ANY argument. Press coverage reminded me of some deep south rag covering Emmet Till's demise. 

fuckin chinese

😑

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The bloke who get stabbed was a stupid cunt as far as I can see. According to the footage he followed him into the next carriage and was in his face acting the big man. This Pencille cunt looked a bit of a nerd with his spaz glasses and his parka hood so Billy Bigbollocks fancied himself. Bad mistake. You never front up cunts in the street these days ; you don’t know what kind of nutter you’re dealing with or what they’ve got under their coat. 

Silly cunt was with his kid as well. What the fuck was he thinking?

Is that your opinion as an ex cozzer, if so we're definitely fucked.

I'm actually with you on this one Judge. He should have just uttered, "fuck off out of it you mug" a statement often heard at the Valley and one you're probably gonna repeat to me.

Edited by Major Cunt
Judge FFS

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree Jewdy. All Pomeroy's body language was belligerent, pushy and in your face. If he'd just stayed sat down and let the tube weirdo wander off, he'd be alive today. Struck me as the sort who always has to win ANY argument. Press coverage reminded me of some deep south rag covering Emmet Till's demise. 

fuckin chinese

😑

It always makes me feel all warm inside when you and I can agree on something. It may be a rare occurrence but it gives me hope for humanity. Now go and throw yourself under the nearest bus you Nazi cocksucker!

😁 Oi vei, i’m only joking already. It’s the Jewish sense of humour, known all over the world. Of course your mob tried to rub it out but we don’t hold it against you.

Just think, one time you had that wonderfully efficient railway system transporting Jews to the gas chambers from all over Europe. Now what have you got?.....The fucking Labour Party!

Fucking hell!....Diane Abbott isn’t exactly Irma Grese is she, and old Jezza isn’t you know who is he?

Still, we live in hope, what else have we got? Mazal Tov Herr Oberst.

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Got it in one.  Did you see the video of him trying to find me. Fucking pathetic,  I could have walked up to him, with a neon sign flashing Withers.  Useless, overrated streak of piss.

Overrated by whom exactly? It's been at least 5 years since he was treated with anything other than contempt or derision on here, regardless of his efforts to pretend otherwise. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm just watching the end of the Ladies' Final at Wimbledon, and let me tell you I would not want to see Serena coming at me with a knife!

i-was-really-angry-says-serena-as-fine-a

It's a beast isn't it. She would never have dominated if she had played in the era of Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova. Chris Evert is 63, and still twice as fuckable as the monster pictured above.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a beast isn't it. She would never have dominated if she had played in the era of Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova. Chris Evert is 63, and still twice as fuckable as the monster pictured above.

As much as I detest tennis, I think the only one who would be able to live with Williams is Navratilova. She was a powerful player but if I had a bet I'll take Williams. 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As much as I detest tennis, I think the only one who would be able to live with Williams is Navratilova. She was a powerful player but if I had a bet I'll take Williams. 

Chris Evert was a phenomenal player, not as suited to grass courts as Navratilova, but a huge tally of Grand Slam titles. Steffi Graf was right up there too. I put Serena Williams in at number 4. 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chris Evert was a phenomenal player, not as suited to grass courts as Navratilova, but a huge tally of Grand Slam titles. Steffi Graf was right up there too. I put Serena Williams in at number 4. 

Can you imagine Fred Perry playing Novak Djokovic? Fred lobs a gentlemanly serve lazily down the middle, only to have it returned straight into his face at roughly the speed of sound, the ball spinning viciously in eight different dimensions simultaneously. He’d be sorry he wore white for that match!

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can you imagine Fred Perry playing Novak Djokovic? Fred lobs a gentlemanly serve lazily down the middle, only to have it returned straight into his face at roughly the speed of sound, the ball spinning viciously in eight different dimensions simultaneously. He’d be sorry he wore white for that match!

To be fair to Fred, he is 110 years old.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So whose your 1 to 3? Dont forget, Margaret Court stills holds the grand slam record.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So whose your 1 to 3? Dont forget, Margaret Court stills holds the grand slam record.

Steffi Graf

Chris Evert

Martina Navratilova 

just my opinion. Never saw Margaret Court, so couldn't really compare. John McEnroe was the Ronnie O'Sullivan of tennis. All the ability, fucked by temperament.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Steffi was longest ranked no.1 ever  377 weeks and 22 grand slams. Just the sight of her nose would give me a hard on, win or lose didn’t really matter.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Before the open era so not really a fair comparison  Gypps

Very true. A bit like comparing Joe Davis to Stephen Hendry, Davis may have won 20 something world titles, but there were only half a dozen pro players in the game back then. And most of them were doddery old farts.