CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Real Darren Pencille

Penny Farthing

• 1 month later...

_108478090_sy.jpg

I wonder what the full background to this  cunt is?

A man has been jailed for 12 years for attacking a man with a machete outside a branch of McDonald's.

Daouda Sy, 21, was high on Spice when he carried out the random attack in Sheffield city centre, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.

Sy shouted that the 47-year-old victim "did not believe in God" before hitting him on the head with the curved 18in (46cm) blade.

He was jailed at Sheffield Crown Court after admitting wounding with intent.

Sy, of Wensley Street, Sheffield, also pleaded guilty to possessing an offensive weapon during the incident, which took place on the city's High Street on 31 January.

'Kill you all'

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Glowworm said:

_108478090_sy.jpg

I wonder what the full background to this  cunt is?

A man has been jailed for 12 years for attacking a man with a machete outside a branch of McDonald's.

Daouda Sy, 21, was high on Spice when he carried out the random attack in Sheffield city centre, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.

Sy shouted that the 47-year-old victim "did not believe in God" before hitting him on the head with the curved 18in (46cm) blade.

He was jailed at Sheffield Crown Court after admitting wounding with intent.

Sy, of Wensley Street, Sheffield, also pleaded guilty to possessing an offensive weapon during the incident, which took place on the city's High Street on 31 January.

'Kill you all'

As usual My Lady, you produce some report from the media and have absolutely fuck all to say about it. You just expect other people to pick it up and run with it.

Who the fuck do you think you are? ...... Meghan fucking Markle?

After you on the private jet My Lady. 😁