CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sports Direct.com in the shite

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

The only piece of good Monday news sandwiched between murderous immigrant scumbags, cricket cuntoids and Alan Turing on a £50 note seems to be fat Mike' Cashley's tawdry, chav mecca losing money for its shareholders. More of the same would gladden my heart. 

2 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

The only piece of good Monday news sandwiched between murderous immigrant scumbags, cricket cuntoids and Alan Turing on a £50 note seems to be fat Mike' Cashley's tawdry, chav mecca losing money for its shareholders. More of the same would gladden my heart. 

Ashley's a fucking cunt, I'm surprised his chav emporium ever expanded to more than 2 stores if I'm honest. Though in retrospect I'm actually not it was perfect for the time of the chav. I actually ventured in to one for a gym tracksuit about 6 months ago, and it was probably one of the worst shopping experiences of my life. I'm obviously not including when I'm foolish enough to accompany Mrs M on one her cash splashing expeditions, that deserves its own nom. It's arranged piss poorly and you need a fucking stepladder to look at most items, it's also staffed by thick chavs and ethnic foreigners. 

Ashley's a cunt the Newcastle fan's have been trying to tell us for years, his store is a den of sportswear clad cunts. I hope he goes bust though I doubt it.

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Hmm, not so sure. The average football thicko without super-comfy Sports Direct clothing, on a National Express coach journey for example, might end up requiring NHS treatment. 

You vapid dickhead.

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And MORE importantly, what the fuck are they going to do in Indonesia if they aren't sewing Everlast, Karrimor or any other outsourced British label clothing for a pittance.

They'll just be sewing rainbow onesies and pink skinny jeans for our current generation of young 'men'.

Worry not, for Special Agent Steve Bruce has been sent  to destroy the empire of evil from within.

The barcoded fuckwits are burning up social media with despair at this turn of events, talk of boycotting St James' Park and 'bunnin woz Spurts Dee-rect shoooorts in prur-test, like'