CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest judgetwi

I hope Mr Bores can forgive me for jumping in first but you posted exactly the same shite, entitled “Bojo for PM” on May 17th.

Repeat

Bollocks

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You been is prison Panz?

Well if he has the sentence was clearly not long enough. Obviously the limp wristed judiciary has spread to Ireland. 

In my day I would have donned the black cap and hanged the Fenian bastard.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well if he has the sentence was clearly not long enough. Obviously the limp wristed judiciary has spread to Ireland. 

In my day I would have donned the black cap and hanged the Fenian bastard.

Or taken away his spuds. Same result.

”Panzy!!!  These feckin spuds are no good. Phone the undertaker and book us all in”

lol

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Or taken away his spuds. Same result.

”Panzy!!!  These feckin spuds are no good. Phone the undertaker and book us all in”

lol

Were ya out bangin yer drum billy baby..celebrating yer love for the queen by setting fire to bits of her realm.

Lol

Panzbaby 

6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

You been is prison Panz?

On tour with St. Malachys boys choir  and then a couple of weeks at home to give his ruptured clay pot a chance to heal up. Scar tissue accumulated over many years is the greatest challenge faced by the Catholic Church nowadays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Why don't you Southern Irish stop all this nonsense and come back into the UK?

And we’ll try to forget about when Cork harbour was a U boat repair and refuelling base. People forget that the Micks were prepared to help the nazis against us. Doesn’t get mentioned a lot in this brave new world we’re all so proud of.

Bring on the ‘hard border’ ASAP

’Build the wall’

NO SURRENDER!!!

• Like 2

On 16/07/2019 at 09:13, Panzerknacker said:

Jewdz baby, i very much doubt you'd have the skills needed to cook a findus crispy pancake..id say yours are burned on the outside with a frozen core 

Panzbaby 

While yours are burned on the inside and still frozen on the outside

28 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Reduced to tag teaming with the pen billy baby?...has it gotten that bad...wait till it discovers that yer costing her a billion a month to keep y'all ...are ya savin up the tyres for next years bonfire?

Panzbaby 

ROI population is just short of 5million .. EU population just over 500million .. the only thing of any use to the EU is that you will be an ideal dumping ground for all these unwanted migrants.